God is a Spirit. The Father is NOT.

Yeah so? I believe that. However, Messiah didn't send Himself. He doesn't talk to Himself. Like you believe.

It's either binity or trinity. Up to you.

John 16:32
“A time is coming and in fact has come when you will be scattered, each to your own home. You will leave me all alone. Yet I am not alone, for my Father is with me.

John 8:42
Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.
Who was sent? The man Jesus Christ. You continue to download his genuine humanity and there is no need to that.

Yeah so? I believe that. However, Messiah didn't send Himself. He doesn't talk to Himself. Like you believe.

It's either binity or trinity. Up to you.

John 16:32
“A time is coming and in fact has come when you will be scattered, each to your own home. You will leave me all alone. Yet I am not alone, for my Father is with me.

John 8:42
Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.

God has never been Binity nor Trinity. It's how people interpret scriptures from surface level rather than from spiritual level.

The Father and The Son are the same YHWH in different dimensions. The Father is invisible Spirit and The Son is Soul being. Sprint and Soul being are not two persons. The division between Soul and Spirit is according to Heb 4:12 where God reveals intension of His heart before judging man's heart.

At surface level it looks like One Person called The Father sent another Person called The Son. The Son in reality is speaking in His capacity of being Representative and Mediator of Israel and not as another Person. People just stumble on the Cornerstone not having discernment just as those unbelieving Jews didn't.

Modern Greek manuscript copies are corrupted because they don't show Who is YHWH by using generic title 'Kurios' (Lord) hiding Him from masses.

Isaiah 9:6 says The Son given to us shall be called 'Father of eternity '.

God Who has always been invisible is transitioning through His Mediatorship to God in visible form to be the Father of eternity - that's Yahusha Messiah as we know Him as.

The Son told the Jews that they never seen His form nor heard His voice. They were deluded to see The Father beyond the Mediatorship of Yahusha Messiah:

John 14: 9 Yeshua said to him, “Have I been with you all this time, and still you do not know me, Philip? He who has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, ‘Show us the Father?’

His disciples had the same carnal mindset of the unbelieving Jews except that they were chosen from the Jews.

Yahusha is the form and face of the Father. There is no Binity or Trinity involved.

FYI again it is your twisted view ( 2 Peter 3:16 ) that is False and NOT my Correct view as per Gen.1:26 ; Exodus 3:14 ; Isaiah 9:6 ; Matt.28:19 ; John 1:1-14 & 8:58 ; Col.1:16 ; Heb.1:6+8 and Rev.19:13 & 21:6+7! All these posted scriptures in this CORRECT response of mine totally REBUKES your twisted view as per 2 Tim.3:16! The One GOD is a Trinity ( FSHS ) and the case is closed on your twisted view!

Your interpretation is all carnal.

God has never been Binity nor Trinity. It's how people interpret scriptures from surface level rather than from spiritual level.

The Father and The Son are the same YHWH in different dimensions. The Father is invisible Spirit and The Son is Soul being. Sprint and Soul being are not two persons. The division between Soul and Spirit is according to Heb 4:12 where God reveals intension of His heart before judging man's heart.

At surface level it looks like One Person called The Father sent another Person called The Son. The Son in reality is speaking in His capacity of being Representative and Mediator of Israel and not as another Person. People just stumble on the Cornerstone not having discernment just as those unbelieving Jews didn't.

Modern Greek manuscript copies are corrupted because they don't show Who is YHWH by using generic title 'Kurios' (Lord) hiding Him from masses.

Isaiah 9:6 says The Son given to us shall be called 'Father of eternity '.

God Who has always been invisible is transitioning through His Mediatorship to God in visible form to be the Father of eternity - that's Yahusha Messiah as we know Him as.

The Son told the Jews that they never seen His form nor heard His voice. They were deluded to see The Father beyond the Mediatorship of Yahusha Messiah:

John 14: 9 Yeshua said to him, “Have I been with you all this time, and still you do not know me, Philip? He who has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, ‘Show us the Father?’

His disciples had the same carnal mindset of the unbelieving Jews except that they were chosen from the Jews.

Yahusha is the form and face of the Father. There is no Binity or Trinity involved.

In other words, Jesus was lying when He said "I did not come of myself", "I am not alone, The Father is with me", Etc. Jesus must have been lying the whole time then.

Last edited:
Who was sent? The man Jesus Christ.

The Spirit, NOT a man.

Psalm 104:30
When you send your Spirit, they are created

You keep blaspheming the Spirit by calling Him a MAN.

Luke 12:10
And everyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man, it will be forgiven him; but he who blasphemes against the Holy Spirit, it will not be forgiven him.

Not good for you..

In other words, Jesus was lying when He said "I did not come of myself", "I am not alone, The Father is with me", Etc. Jesus must have been lying the whole time then.

He wasn't lying but you read scriptures on surface. God doesn't work like humans do. Neither any creature can exist as both invisible Spirit as well as soul being. Neither creatures can be perfectly holy or righteous. Neither any creature was born supernaturally. No creature is Yahuah manifested in flesh.

You are reading corrupted Greek manuscripts translation where even Jesus name is faked. Only enlightened people understand that.

Like 2:ܐܬܝܠܕ ܠܟܘܢ ܓܝܪ ܝܘܡܢܐ ܦܪܘܩܐ ܕܐܝܬܘܗܝ ܡܪܝܐ ܡܫܝܚܐ ܒܡܕܝܢܬܗ ܕܕܘܝܕ
11 For, unto you is born yawmana {today}, in The Madintheh d’Dawiyd {The City of David}, The Pharuqa {The Saviour/The Deliverer}, who is MarYa Meshikha {The Lord-YHWH, The Anointed One}.

The ancient Aramaic Peshitta reveals that Yahusha Messiah was both YHWH as well as Messiah/Anointed One.

But corrupted later Greek Manuscripts call Him Christ The Lord. Lord is a generic title that has replaced YHWH.

He is both YHWH and Messiah (Christ/The Anointed One):

Mat 22:
ܥܠ ܡܫܝܚܐ ܒܪ ܡܢܘ ܐܡܪܝܢ ܠܗ ܒܪ ܕܘܝܕ
42 and said, “What do you say about Meshikha {The Anointed One}? Whose Son is He?” They were saying unto Him, “The Son of David.”

ܐܡܪ ܠܗܘܢ ܘܐܝܟܢܐ ܕܘܝܕ ܒܪܘܚ ܩܪܐ ܠܗ ܡܪܝܐ ܐܡܪ ܓܝܪ
43 He said unto them, “And how does David, through The Spirit, call Him 'MarYa {The Lord-YHWH}?' For, he said

ܕܐܡܪ ܡܪܝܐ ܠܡܪܝ ܕܬܒ ܠܟ ܡܢ ܝܡܝܢܝ ܥܕܡܐ ܕܐܣܝܡ ܒܥܠܕܒܒܝܟ ܬܚܝܬ ܪܓܠܝܟ
44 that ‘MarYa {The Lord-YHWH} said unto Mari {My Lord}, that You must sit at My right, until I place Your enemies under Your feet.’”

ܐܢ ܗܟܝܠ ܕܘܝܕ ܩܪܐ ܠܗ ܡܪܝܐ ܐܝܟܢܐ ܒܪܗ ܗܘ
45 If therefore, David calls Him MarYa {The Lord-YHWH}, how is He his Son?

ܘܠܐ ܐܢܫ ܐܫܟܚ ܕܢܬܠ ܠܗ ܦܬܓܡܐ ܘܠܐ ܐܢܫ ܐܡܪܚ ܬܘܒ ܡܢ ܗܘ ܝܘܡܐ ܠܡܫܐܠܘܬܗ
46 And no one was able to give Him an answer. And no one dared again, from that day, to question Him.

This is direct quotation from Psalm 110:1.

YHWH said unto my Adon - Where according to Yahusha both YHWH and My Adon are one the same. This ancient Peshitta manuscript reveals correct doctrine that YHWH Himself took on the Mediatorship where He for a while did not hold on to His reputation of being YHWH as revealed by Apostle Paul in Phil 2:5-7

5 Have this in your mind, which was also in Messiah Yeshua,

6 who, existing in the form of God, did not consider equality with God a thing to be grasped,

7 but emptied himself,
taking the form of a servant, being made in the likeness of men.

The above taken from modern Greek manuscript translation which agrees with Peshitta. God is YHWH and His Servant is Israel (His Representation - Mediatorship). In OT, YHWH calls Jacob/Israel as His servant.

Now A Servant is being sent by a Greater One Who is also YHWH as The Father.

So, Yahusha Messiah didn't lie but people read scriptures on surface level without understanding a greater context of scriptures. That's why they come up with Binity, Trinity, Unity, Watch Tower, etc.

It took a long time for me to understand correct Theology and Christology connecting all scriptures without contradiction or sweeping any scripture under the carpet. While two or three witnesses from scriptures are sufficient yet I have plenty of scriptures confirming the same.

Father, Son, Holy Spirit are This Spirit.
When you will ever learn Johnny? The titles are dispensational - OT, YHWH as The Father of Israel; NT, Yahusha is YHWH manifested as The Son in Mediatorship and after glorification of The Son and age of NT Church, YHWH as both Father and Son dwelling in believers through Anointing as The Holy Spirit.

In Hebrew Holy Spirit means Spirit of sanctification. It's The Spirit of God sanctifying the believers. We are sealed by The Holy Spirit as a guarantee of the redemption of our bodies.

The Spirit, NOT a man.

And everyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man, it will be forgiven him; but he who blasphemes against the Holy Spirit, it will not be forgiven him.

Not good for you..
Your point?

Psalms 33:6
By the word of the LORD were the heavens made; and all the host of them by the breath of his mouth.

John 1:3
Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made.

The Spirit, NOT a man.

Not good for you..
Jesus, The Son of God was sent.

Jesus, The Son of God was sent.

Yep, The Spirit.

Psalms 33:6
By the word of the LORD were the heavens made; and all the host of them by the breath of his mouth.

John 1:3
Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made.

He's both. The man is the manifestation of God, who is Spirit?

No it can't be both.

We don't have a "son of man" in our hearts. We have THE SPIRIT OF GOD.

No it can't be both.

We don't have a "son of man" in our hearts. We have THE SPIRIT OF GOD.
Where to begin? Jesus said he would abide in the believer, did he not?

You say He was.
See you never read my posts properly. If you had read it carefully you wouldn't have responded in one line. I can't force the word of God in to your mouth, isn't it? You will be left in your deception of Binity which is also heathenish - More than One God.

Back