The Shroud of Turin...Incontrovertible Proof

tbeachhead

There are many sites that cover the shroud of Turin, a 14 foot linen cloth "discovered" and "debunked in the fourteenth century, but kept and accounted for ever since. In 1988 it was deliberately and fraudulently dated to the fourteenth century, because the "scientists" who were "the science" used the patches instead of the body of the fabric. Since then, it has been incontrovertibly dated to the first century. Remarkably it has the image of a naked crucified man burned into the fabric. Much has been said, and I'm sure it's been on this forum before, The latest discoveries are thrilling. God left us evidence to make the resurrection undeniable. Here are two great sites.

The image on the shroud has no pigment. It touches only the topmost surface of the fabric, and is formed by oxidation of the cloth when it was radiated with extreme, laser-like light. The blood which penetrated the shroud is human blood, and has a rare blood type: AB+, rare everywhere but in the Middle East...The light oxidized the surface of the fabric most where the skin was touching, and least where the skin receded from the cloth, producing the negative image so accurate, a 3d image of the man was produced, anatomically correct. And moving like a "live" Apple photograph. The image was produced as the corpse came back to life, and caught the motion. Flowers are imaged in the fabric, apparently covering the dead body for burial...and the flowers are extinct and have been for almost two thousand years...but they were indigenous to Jerusalem.

Happy Pesach...the blood of the Lamb has been applied to the lintel and the doorposts.

Last edited:
Here's from another site on YouTube:

The Shroud is not a painting, no pigment, not a scorch. The image encodes cloth to body distance, 3D info. The image is superficial, no more than 0.6 microns thick. Invisible halos surround blood. Blood went on before image (no image beneath blood). The blood stains contain hemoglobin and serum albumin. Calcium and strontium and iron are uniformly present on the Shroud in small quantities
Also the blood on the Shroud is not whole blood it is blood exudate. The fluid that leaks from blood vessels of open wounds such as we see on the Shroud. Blood on the Shroud is real blood, from a real person with real wounds.
Micro photographs, micro chemistry, x ray florescence, infrared red and UV light evaluations confirm the shroud is not a painting .
Many people believe the Shroud is a painting or some kind of statue with pigment and pressed against the linen. But in any case a skeptic image theory involves adding some kind of material to the cloth when that was not the case .Coloring on the Shroud is due to a re arrangement of the electron bonding of the carbon atoms from single electron bond to double bond.
We challenge anyone in the world to direct us to a link where it was noted in a autopsy report
1. The victim had over 30 puncture wounds around their head from a thorn plant in Jerusalem
2. Victim was found wrapped in a sheet of expensive fine linen
3. As a result of the body being separated from the linen the body left behind a superficial image with the resolution of a modern day laser printer, a photo negative, x ray, holographic image that according to Italian scientist Paolo DiLazzaro would take several billion watts of power to produce using man made methods.
FULL STOP. We could go through every autopsy report ever filed in the history of the Earth and not find another matching case to this with the markers listed above. Except one person comes to mind...

The Shroud is an example of Science and religion coming together on a 14 piece of cloth and get along quite well I might add. The Forensic Evidence on the cloth is in agreement with the Gospel accounts of the crucifixion, death and resurrection of Jesus.
The Forensic Evidence on the Shroud tells a story, we give the forensic evidence a voice as any medical examiner would do after performing an autopsy and or having chemical tests and or spectroscopy run on blood or other forensic evidence on the cloth.
The conclusions we have drawn are the result of a fact based, objective and thorough examination of all the evidence. The evidence in totality tells a story of a dead body that becomes a living body in a manner which is impartial, without feeling or emotions. The Shroud is an impartial witness. The forensic evidence does not have feelings, it does not care if Jesus is the Son of God or not or whose body is in the cloth or how old it is. .
The forensic evidence simply tells a story and we give that forensic a voice. We give testimony to the truth. Just like Jesus did. We leave it to the viewer to draw their own conclusions

this gets any prophetic typology backwards, no?
You guys realize, I'm sure, that the Passover lamb is not a sacrifice for sins. It doesn't atone. It is merely a rememberence of those lambs that were eaten teh night of the exodus and the angel of death passing over.

You guys realize, I'm sure, that the Passover lamb is not a sacrifice for sins. It doesn't atone. It is merely a rememberence of those lambs that were eaten teh night of the exodus and the angel of death passing over.
methinks some diminish the prophetic nature of Mosaic rituals :cool:

I view the Passover stuff as dealing with Families -
compared to stuff required of individuals or done on behalf of the nation as a whole
and agree it is a looking back at history events

people don't need atonement today as the redemptive work and Forgiving already happened

methinks some diminish the prophetic nature of Mosaic rituals :cool:

I view the Passover stuff as dealing with Families -
compared to stuff required of individuals or done on behalf of the nation as a whole
and agree it is a looking back at history events

people don't need atonement today as the redemptive work and Forgiving already happened
Do you admit that the Pesach Corban does not atone for sins?

Do you admit that the Pesach Corban does not atone for sins?
does not? no. it doesn't

did not? I'm not sure God ever said it would in Hebrew Bible as far as the remembrance ritual goes
I have no Idea how it was viewed and taught about in Israel in the past

depends on what is mean by Covering - as that is what I think atonement is
in Egypt, if the blood was applied, they were passed over...no?
was that an Atonement?

I mean a Covering of sorts...and part of what is Remembered

and I should say the Shroud is really interesting

Last edited:
does not? no. it doesn't

did not? I'm not sure God ever said it would in Hebrew Bible as far as the remembrance ritual goes
I have no Idea how it was viewed and taught about in Israel in the past

depends on what is mean by Covering - as that is what I think atonement is
in Egypt, if the blood was applied, they were passed over...no?
was that an Atonement?
atonement is expiation for sin. teh pesach sacrifice never atoned. Even the original night, when the angel of death passed over, it was not atonement for sin.

atonement is expiation for sin. teh pesach sacrifice never atoned. Even the original night, when the angel of death passed over, it was not atonement for sin.
and I am deliberately leaving out the sin aspect
only suggesting a remembrance of Faith, provision, and a type of covering

and a release from Bondage
that said, I would agree certain Christians might go overboard in trying to find a typological significance in various things

Last edited:
and I am deliberately leaving out the sin aspect
only suggesting a remembrance of Faith, provision, and a type of covering

and a release from Bondage
that said, I would agree certain Christians might go overboard in trying to find a typological significance in various things
release from bondage is not atonement. atonement is expiation for sin.

atonement is a type of covering
if they believed what God said, obedience was the proof of that, it involved some blood being applied -
they were covered from the judgement

and there was a release from a bondage/enslavement

mankind is in bondage to Sin
with whatever individual sacrifices were applicable and the Day of Atonement stuff, Israel's sins were covered
not the be all end all, but nice for some degree of Mosaic covenant fellowship they had with God

sorry no quotes/alerts - I think I'm on a CARM detention or something IDK

atonement is a type of covering
if they believed what God said, obedience was the proof of that, it involved some blood being applied -
they were covered from the judgement

and there was a release from a bondage/enslavement

mankind is in bondage to Sin
with whatever individual sacrifices were applicable and the Day of Atonement stuff, Israel's sins were covered
not the be all end all, but nice for some degree of Mosaic covenant fellowship they had with God

sorry no quotes/alerts - I think I'm on a CARM detention or something IDK
I'm not sure why you persist in arguing. The pesach corban does not atone, meaning it makes no expiation for sin. Nothing you say can change this fact.

atone -

kaphar: appease
Original Word: כָּפַר
Part of Speech: Verb
Transliteration: kaphar
Phonetic Spelling: (kaw-far')
Definition: to cover over, pacify

וְכָֽפַרְתָּ֥
wə-ḵā-p̄ar-tā
and cover

this is not removal, or "remembering sins no more"

I thought you argued to Learn (?)

I guess not all branches of today's Judaism regard Biblical typology and prophecy
the ways some Jews do

Last edited:
All branches of Judaism reject Christianity's idea of "shadows" and "types." As to what apostate Jews teach, I don't really care what they say.
That's false...I know you do. But all branches of Judaism acknowledge "Elijah" at the seder, knowing that it's a shadow of the Promise. Folks who make stuff up...make stuff up, and that is fine if you're a "reform" Jew, having no link other than tacit acknowledgment to the Tenach.

You do not realize that the lamb that was slain on Passover, without spot or blemish, was eaten, and the blood applied to the door to protect from death.

Those you wish to emulate are remembering that death passed over wherever the blood was applied.

Back