What is the Scriptural case to reject Jesus Christ as Messiah?

Then Jesus isn't special, which is true.

Sure He is. However, that doesn't change anything about what I said. You're "moving the goalpost". Why don't you admit your were wrong in your claims?

Jesus dealt with this specific verses with those who rejected him. They didn't have an answer either.

Jesus also mentioned your false teachings concerning Messiah.

Psa 110:1 A Psalm of David. The LORD says to my Lord: “Sit at my right hand, until I make your enemies your footstool.”

David called Messiah "Lord". That doesn't fit your false narrative either.... does it?

Gen 3:8
Then the man and his wife heard the voice of the LORD God walking in the garden in the breeze of the day, and they hid themselves from the presence of the LORD God among the trees of the garden.
Snicker, snicker...

I didn't know sound..a voice...had feet, knees and legs that could walk.

No one....Jesus is the one worshipped.
You don't know your own NT. Who did he bow his knees to and pray to and worship? Who did he cry to? It wasn't himself.

Does Baal answer you back?
Never called him. Don't know him. But you do. ;)

1 Kings 18 (CEV)
22Then Elijah continued: I am the LORD's only prophet, but Baal has 450 prophets.
23Bring us two bulls. Baal's prophets can take one of them, kill it, and cut it into pieces. Then they can put the meat on the wood without lighting the fire. I will do the same thing with the other bull, and I won't light a fire under it either.
24The prophets of Baal will pray to their god, and I will pray to the LORD. The one who answers by starting the fire is God.
“That's a good idea,” everyone agreed.
25Elijah said to Baal's prophets, “There are more of you, so you go first. Pick out a bull and get it ready, but don't light the fire. Then pray to your god.”
26They chose their bull, then they got it ready and prayed to Baal all morning, asking him to start the fire. They danced around the altar and shouted, “Answer us, Baal!” But there was no answer.z
27At noon, Elijah began making fun of them. “Pray louder!” he said. “Baal must be a god. Maybe he's daydreaming or using the toilet or traveling somewhere. Or maybe he's asleep, and you have to wake him up.”

False gods like Baal are physical, human, veils of flesh, etc., Ex 34:17.

Last edited:
You don't worship the true Trinity God....so, your default is pretty much Baal or whatever it is that represents your idol.
No the God that I worship is the God of Abraham, who is not a trinity. It is those who worship the man Jesus who have an idol.

If you want to avoid being put on ignore you need to stop telling lies about people. Unless someone says they worship Baal you have no right to say they do. Got it?

No the God that I worship is the God of Abraham, who is not a trinity. It is those who worship the man Jesus who have an idol.

If you want to avoid being put on ignore you need to stop telling lies about people. Unless someone says they worship Baal you have no right to say they do. Got it?
PLEASE PUT ME ON IGNORE.....this way I won't have to listed to you and your Jesus denying nonsense.

Jesus prayed to our father who art in heaven. Who is that?

So then, this is how you should pray: ‘Our Father in heaven, hallowed be Your name......it was a teaching moment.
Jesus taught us how to pray...

This is like you....And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites. For they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by men. Truly I tell you, they already have their full reward.

So then, this is how you should pray: ‘Our Father in heaven, hallowed be Your name......it was a teaching moment.
Jesus taught us how to pray...
Get a clue on who God truly is.

This is like you....And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites. For they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by men. Truly I tell you, they already have their full reward.
Actually, no one sees Jews praying in synagogues but Jews.

On street corners? Those are Christian evangelists. ;)

Bye bye boo boo...

Back