What is the Scriptural case to reject Jesus Christ as Messiah?

religious Jews who reject Messiah
We don't. He hasn't come.

Ezekiel 28
9Wilt thou yet say before him that slayeth thee:
I am God? But thou art man, and not God, In the hand of them that defile thee.
10Thou shalt die the deaths of the uncircumcised by the hand of strangers; For I have spoken, saith the Lord GOD

may put the most emphasis on the Law itself, rather than the idea of moriel
in the same way the rabbis can put themselves above God
Actually, God emphasizes obedience to the law. So, to deemphasize as the Church has done, is putting man above God.

they can also deny Biblical basis for the compound unity of God
and any notion of the Lord visiting or coming
Actually, thinking of God as parts is idolatrous, or as a man.

"love the LORD your God and to serve Him with all your heart and with all your soul"
of course no one does this among men who are Sin
That's the goal.

in Revelation, the two witnesses will have the power to prevent rain fall
Wow, that's nice.

also, in the Messianic age, those who don't worship as instructed will receive no rain
Which is based on the commandments. You were given proof of that.

this won't effect Israel, as at that time all present will be Believers and know Jesus is the Lord and God
Actually, all with knees, including Jesus will acknowledge the true God.

"the nations...shall go up from year to year to worship the King, the Lord of hosts, and to keep the Feast of Tabernacles.
Wow! Even gentiles will be required to keep the festivals that they've said are obsolete.

And it shall be that whichever of the families of the earth do not come up to Jerusalem to worship the King, the Lord of hosts (Messiah),
Why do you add false comments into the verse? All with knees will worship the true God by bowing, including Jesus.

on them there will be no rain." Zechariah 14
Follow the commandments.

Last edited:
The anti-Christ is said to do the same thing....how can a Jew be sure they will not follow the anti-Christ?
There's no concept of antichrist in Tanakh. We do have false prophets and teachers that are obvious based on their not keeping the law, nor teaching them, regardless of miracles.

Ezekiel 28
10Thou shalt die the deaths of the uncircumcised by the hand of strangers; For I have spoken, saith the Lord GOD

Last edited:
Once is the default. It is incumbent upon you to show a verse that says he will come twice.

If there isn't a verse that says once or twice or thrice.... Why limit it to once?

If you'll list the verses that you actually believe speak of Messiah. I will answer. The problem with questions such as you're asking is......

Hardly any of you actually agree on what verses speak of Messiah and what verses don't. So commit to the verses you'll accept as speaking of Messiah.

There's no concept of antichrist in Tanakh. We do have false prophets and teachers that are obvious based on their not keeping the law, nor teaching them, regardless of miracles.

Ezekiel 28

So you're like your fathers who claimed that Satan heals?

Read the rest of my post ?.

There's definitely clear language on false gods.
You need to look at prophecy....what the Bible tells us about the future of Israel.
For instance back in 1900 you would argue that Israel would not become a nation again....despite what the OT says....yet in 1948 it happened.
Currently there is a NT prophecy of the rebuilding of the 3rd temple. The Jews have made temple furniture, wardrobes...they even have a red heifer.
There is even a peace agreement mentioned between Israel and it's neighbors....and now we have the Abrahamic accord....Is this that? We'll see.
Currently we have an alignment of the countries mentioned in the Gog and Magog war...RUSSIA, TURKEY, IRAN....

There is the Euphrates river drying up...also prophecy.

...as well as a false messiah that will be revealed after the rapture of the Church.

There is much out there...and if you want to turn your back on all of it like the the Jews did with Isaiah 53 (and some still do)...have at it.

You need to look at prophecy....what the Bible tells us about the future of Israel.
For instance back in 1900 you would argue that Israel would not become a nation again....despite what the OT says....yet in 1948 it happened.
That's nice, but that really has nothing to do with the topic.

Currently there is a NT prophecy of the rebuilding of the 3rd temple. The Jews have made temple furniture, wardrobes...they even have a red heifer.
Yes, that's the talk.

There is even a peace agreement mentioned between Israel and it's neighbors....and now we have the Abrahamic accord....Is this that?
Again, what does this have to do with the topic?

We'll see.
Currently we have an alignment of the countries mentioned in the Gog and Magog war...RUSSIA, TURKEY, IRAN....
And?

There is the Euphrates river drying up...also prophecy.
And?

...as well as a false messiah that will be revealed after the rapture of the Church.
There's zero rapture in Tanakh, and nothing specific for the church.

There is much out there...and if you want to turn your back on all of it like the the Jews did with Isaiah 53 (and some still do)...have at it.
You didn't address the questions or responses.

Danial 7:8.....the little horn.
Daniel 7:25
25He will speak out against the Most High and oppress the saints of the Most High, intending to change the appointed times and laws; and the saints will be given into his hand for a time, and times, and half a time.

The Church usurps the saints, Israel.

Daniel 9:26....prince who is to come.
You're saying this is the anti-christ ?

Back