Why do you guys worship Jesus as a god.

Now back to nothing but quotes and ignoring the actual scriptures I posted

Is is dangerous for any to assume that the sign gifts are valid today. No one should attempt to drink poison for example.

Paul had these gifts. Any apostle had these gifts

Truly the signs of an apostle were wrought among you in all patience, in signs, and wonders, and mighty deeds. - 2 Cor 12:12
I mistyped and did not notice.
"back to nothing but quotes" should read "back to not using quotes"

Now back to nothing but quotes and ignoring the actual scriptures I posted
Yes back to them. You ignored the scriptures I posted because you didnt read them, or, because you did read them and they put you under conviction and embarrass you when you do read them but do not believe them. Go back and look at all the scriptures I posted that you are dodging.

BTW, you still didnt answer my questions, here Ill post them again. Looke em dove and reply to them if dare!

Sense your Jesus was a god, who was it that came to Jesus in Matt 3:16 and opened up who He is and all of His heaven in that man? Can you tell me who that was, and dont tell me is was Jesus who came to Jesus and enlightened himself as some believe here as you do. LOL

Can you tell me who it was Jesus prayed to in John 17 and asked his Father that the Father be in you and you be in Him as one as He was in Jesus and Jesus was in Him as one? And dont tell me it was Jesus who Jesus prayed to as some here has that lame belief.

Can you tell me who it was who gave birth to Jesus the son ope man? And dont tell me it was Jesus who gave birth to himself. Some here believe that Jesus impregnated his mother then gave birth to himself. LOL

Who was its that when Jesus said that in that day ye shall ask me noting but go to the Father for yourself and He will give it you? And dont tell me it was Jesus when he said go top the Father.

Who was Jesus referring to when he said to be ye therefore perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect? And dont tell me Jesus for his Father was God and my God, we are Goids children, sons.

Who was it that Jesus said the kingdom of God doesnt come with observation as you seek a man as a physical man as a god that you can observe -- but is within you?

Who was it Jesus prayed to for you when he prayed Father forgive them they know not what you do for sure.

Who was it that Jesus said he could do noting at all without his God who sent him? And dont tell me it was Jesus for he was not referring rot himasle, as he said he never spoke of himself but only of his Father who sent him. Read what Jesus said for yourself in John 12:49 For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak.

You dont know who Jesus was referring to is the real fact here. All that what you are doing is having dominion over your god that you can control;l, dictate your will to that he may obey you is the real truth here.

Is is dangerous for any to assume that the sign gifts are valid today. No one should attempt to drink poison for example.
LOl, you are so elementary in the ways of God. It isn't talking about consuming poison for your mortal man, it is talking about the poison you are spewing about Gods ways do not exist anymore. You just cant distinguish for a mind of yours that is carnal in thinking form a mind that is anointed of Gods Spirit. Everything of God is Spiritual not carnal as in a man as a god.
Paul had these gifts. Any apostle had these gifts
I have them all just as all of Gods sons do and exercise them. But then Jesus had the same problem with the people of his day as yourself who had no faith.

Mark 6:4 But Jesus, said unto them, A prophet is not without honour, but in his own country, and among his own kin, and in his own house.

5 And he could there do no mighty work, save that he laid his hands upon a few sick folk, and healed them.

6 And he marvelled because of their unbelief. And he went round about the villages, teaching.

And I mar4vel at your unbelief, you are defiantly offended in him in his ways just as these were. They didnt believe him either for the very same reason that you do not believe these sings follow us who do believe.
Truly the signs of an apostle were wrought among you in all patience, in signs, and wonders, and mighty deeds. - 2 Cor 12:12
And we walk among you this day, you just get offended because these signs do not follow you. What you do not realize is they can follow you as well, that is the ways of God in man.

Do you know why these signs do not follow you? I do!

Last edited:
Yes back to them. You ignored the scriptures I posted because you didnt read them, or, because you did read them and they put you under conviction and embarrass you when you do read them but do not believe them. Go back and look at all the scriptures I posted that you are dodging.

LOl, you are so elementary in the ways of God. It isn't talking about consuming poison for your mortal man, it is talking about the poison you are spewing about Gods ways do not exist anymore. You just cant distinguish for a mind of yours that is carnal in thinking form a mind that is anointed of Gods Spirit. Everything of God is Spiritual not carnal as in a man as a god.

I have them all just as all of Gods sons do and exercise them. But then Jesus had the same problem with the people of his day as yourself who had no faith.

Mark 6:4 But Jesus, said unto them, A prophet is not without honour, but in his own country, and among his own kin, and in his own house.

5 And he could there do no mighty work, save that he laid his hands upon a few sick folk, and healed them.

6 And he marvelled because of their unbelief. And he went round about the villages, teaching.

And I mar4vel at your unbelief, you are defiantly offended in him in his ways just as these were. They didnt believe him either for the very same reason that you do not believe these sings follow us who do believe.

And we walk among you this day, you just get offended because these signs do not follow you. What you do not realize is they can follow you as well, that is the ways of God in man.

Those signs follow no one on earth today. They do not follow you either.

17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;
18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.
Mark 16:17-18

We, the saved forever, by grace through faith alone in the risen and crucified Lord Jesus Christ, (who is God Almighty the Creator of all things) and his shed blood as the complete, finished and only payment for all my sins, walk by faith and nor by sight (signs)

(For we walk by faith, not by sight:) - 2 Cor 5:7

Wherefore tongues are for a sign, not to them that believe, but to them that believe not: but prophesying serveth not for them that believe not, but for them which believe. - 1 For 14:22

... tongues, they shall cease ... - 1 Cor 13:8

1 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; 2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. 3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; 4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures: - 1 Cor 15:1-4

For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek. Rom 1:16

30 And brought them out, and said, Sirs, what must I do to be saved? 31 And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house. - Acts 16:30-31

8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: 9 Not of works, lest any man should boast. - Eph 2:8-9

22 Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference: 23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God; 24 Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus: 25 Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God; - Rom 3:22-25

13 In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise, - Eph 1:13

Jesus Christ said "Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life." - John 6:47

"... Jesus is the Lord ..." - 1 Cor 12:3

5 I am the Lord, and there is none else, there is no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me:
6 That they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that there is none beside me. I am the Lord, and there is none else.
7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things. - Isa 45:5-7

So it is Jesus Christ, the Creator of all things, the Almighty, that spoke all those words, the words of God.

Those who do not believe that Jesus Christ is God manifest in the flesh, will be condemned to everlasting fire in the lake of fire. And all those that they know and love that also are unbelievers. I love you and all that you know and love. I would never want that to happen to you or all those that you know and love.

I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins. - John 8:24

Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am. - John 8:58

And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory. - 1 Tim 3:16

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
2 The same was in the beginning with God.
3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.
4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men.
5 And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.
6 There was a man sent from God, whose name was John.
7 The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all men through him might believe.
8 He was not that Light, but was sent to bear witness of that Light.
9 That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world.
10 He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.
11 He came unto his own, and his own received him not.
12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:
13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.
14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: - Col 1:16

But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death. - Rev 21:8

BTW, you still didnt answer my questions, here Ill post them again. Looke em dove and reply to them if dare!

Sense your Jesus was a god, who was it that came to Jesus in Matt 3:16 and opened up who He is and all of His heaven in that man? Can you tell me who that was, and dont tell me is was Jesus who came to Jesus and enlightened himself as some believe here as you do. LOL

Can you tell me who it was Jesus prayed to in John 17 and asked his Father that the Father be in you and you be in Him as one as He was in Jesus and Jesus was in Him as one? And dont tell me it was Jesus who Jesus prayed to as some here has that lame belief.

Can you tell me who it was who gave birth to Jesus the son ope man? And dont tell me it was Jesus who gave birth to himself. Some here believe that Jesus impregnated his mother then gave birth to himself. LOL

Who was its that when Jesus said that in that day ye shall ask me noting but go to the Father for yourself and He will give it you? And dont tell me it was Jesus when he said go top the Father.

Who was Jesus referring to when he said to be ye therefore perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect? And dont tell me Jesus for his Father was God and my God, we are Goids children, sons.

Who was it that Jesus said the kingdom of God doesnt come with observation as you seek a man as a physical man as a god that you can observe -- but is within you?

Who was it Jesus prayed to for you when he prayed Father forgive them they know not what you do for sure.

Who was it that Jesus said he could do noting at all without his God who sent him? And dont tell me it was Jesus for he was not referring rot himasle, as he said he never spoke of himself but only of his Father who sent him. Read what Jesus said for yourself in John 12:49 For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak.

You dont know who Jesus was referring to is the real fact here. All that what you are doing is having dominion over your god that you can control;l, dictate your will to that he may obey you is the real truth here.

There is only one piece of scripture in your post and it has nothing to do with whether Jesus Christ is God. The rest is just “the word of Gary”. You worship yourself. I only use “the word of God”

You just need to meet the Father as Jesus did in Matt 3:16. He will straighten out all your insecurities and confusion for who He is. He is the only One who can so evident in Jesus Himself in Matt 3:16.

As long as you continue to deny Him you never will know Him as Jesus did and we all do who God has come and manifested Himself in us as well.

See Rev 3:20, He is standing at your door knocking.
And there you have it again readers, Gary is still dodging ( by not staying on TRACK ) with what I posted here --------------------
rod.ney said:
Hey readers, Gary is supposed to be responding to this and it does NOT in no way stay on TRACK with it --------------------
rod.ney said:
There you go again readers - Gary thinks the scriptures that I posted - Luke 24:39 is a man made doctrine -------------
rod.ney said:
There you go again readers - Gary CLEARLY defies God's Word in Luke 24:39 Proving that the risen Jesus Christ is Immortal Supernatural " FLESH & Bones " ( God the Word in the Flesh and NOT a god as Gary WRONGFULLY calls Him in his twisted response here)! Case closed on Gary's Twisted View ( 2 Peter 3:16 )! ------------- So again Gary, I posted Luke 24:39 as is and you formerly said it is a man made doctrine! You said that you go by what Jesus says and He CLEARLY said His resurrection body is " FLESH & Bones " and NOT a Ghost or spirit! Case closed! -------------- So Gary, stay on Track with the Red this time in your next response!

Those signs follow no one on earth today. They do not follow you either.
I agree they do not follow those who are not of God in His ways, but for we who are of God operate in His same Spirit.

Only because the ways of God do not follow you doesnt mean they dont follow us who are of Gods same mind.
17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;
18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.
Mark 16:17-18

We, the saved forever, by grace through faith alone in the risen and crucified Lord Jesus Christ, (who is God Almighty the Creator of all things) and his shed blood as the complete, finished and only payment for all my sins, walk by faith and nor by sight (signs)

(For we walk by faith, not by sight:) - 2 Cor 5:7
If you did you would be like the God of it and in His same image, and you would walk as He walks in His same light with the same signs following you who followed Jesus and these others who were of God.
Wherefore tongues are for a sign, not to them that believe, but to them that believe not: but prophesying serveth not for them that believe not, but for them which believe. - 1 For 14:22
Yes and that sign is it takes faith to do it, and all who has received from God that what Jesus did in Matt 3:16 understand what it means, the message in tongues is -- it takes faith to do it. And most as yourself do not have enough faith to reciweve the least of the gifts let alone salvation or heal the sick. It is all about faith and by your comments you have no faith int God or Jesus at all to walk as they walk.
... tongues, they shall cease ... - 1 Cor 13:8
And they have ceased in you because of your unbelief, but for we who are of faith it is as valid as God is Himself.
1 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; 2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. 3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; 4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures: - 1 Cor
The gospel Paul preachers was his own opinions as a sinner he said he was. It is better for me to follow the ways of Jesus to be like him in the Father than it is to follow you or Paul or any other man for God Himself is quite sufficient to convey His will in me.

You are Pauline, not Christian.
15:1-4

For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek. Rom 1:16
He wasn't ashamed of his gospel he formed at all. Nor is the Catholics, or Mormons, or Jehovahs Witness, or muslims, or Baptists, or any other religious belief systems who form their own gospels.
30 And brought them out, and said, Sirs, what must I do to be saved? 31 And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house. - Acts 16:30-31
Believe what? As the Catholics believe as the Muslims believe, as the Mormons beliefs or the other 35,000 belief systems called denominations? Even the Dvil believes in Jesus, that does not mean he follows him to be like him in the Father who is God.
8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: 9 Not of works, lest any man should boast. - Eph 2:8-9
And Paul posted a lot. He had a thorn in his flesh and it was his desire to be exalted beyond measure for his abundance of revelations. He was so of self. He didnt have the humility as Jesus had at all, he was very proud of himself for leading more people to be the sinner as he was than Jesus ever did to lead people to be without sin and perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect.
22 Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference: 23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God; 24 Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus: 25 Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God; - Rom 3:22-25
For all that believe what, that what they want to believe as you do?

Beliefs are not real, they are only speculation and anyone can believe anything about a god. That is why I follow Jesus way with the manifestation of God sin me as He came into Jesus in Matt 3:16 where beliefs subside and the reality of sets in when you meet Him face to face as Jesus did.
13 In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise, - Eph 1:13
When one receives from God that what Jesus did become His word.
Jesus Christ said "Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life." - John 6:47
What one believes of him is the real issue. Some believe a man is a god, others believe a man will come back someday and save them, some believe there was no such person as Jesus Christy.
"... Jesus is the Lord ..." - 1 Cor 12:3

5 I am the Lord, and there is none else, there is no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me:
And he has girded you though you do not know Him.
6 That they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that there is none beside me. I am the Lord, and there is none else.
That is correct and He came to Jesus and manifested Himself in Jesus in Matt 3:16, there really is none other than that One.
7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things. - Isa 45:5-7
Yes everything God is is Spirit. He formed the light of Hs mind, Spirit, he formed the darkness that is spirit, He makes peace spiritually, and he created the evil, spiritually. And I the Lord who is a Spirit do all these things just as it says.
So it is Jesus Christ, the Creator of all things, the Almighty, that spoke all those words, the words of God.
No it was God who created Jesus in His same image just as He does in us all who has received the Spirit that God is as Jesus did in Matt 3:16 who didnt even know God nor His heaven.

God is waiting on you to receive the same from Him.
Those who do not believe that Jesus Christ is God manifest in the flesh, will be condemned to everlasting fire in the lake of fire.
God defiantly manifested Himself in Jesus flesh, and He manifests Himself in us all who will. Read Matt 3:16 how that came about sin Jesus ands us all who has received form God that same Spirit the mind is as Jesus did..
And all those that they know and love that also are unbelievers. I love you and all that you know and love. I would never want that to happen to you or all those that you know and love.
Yes your desire is that I be like you instead of the God of it as Jesus was of.
I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins. - John 8:24
And you will die in your sins least you receive the same One as Jesus did. Had Jesus not met God in Matt 3:16, he would have died a sinner as the laws of the temple he taught in as rabbi. He would have went to the grave without the Christ = Gods anointing.

Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am. - John 8:58
Amen Jesus was very clear in that -- John 12:49. For I did not speak of my own accord, but the Father who sent me commanded me what to say and how to say it. I know that his command leads to eternal life. So whatever I say is just what the Father has told me to say."

He wasn't speaking of himself at all. You just do not believe Jesus in what he says of himself. You have made your own god in your same image is all.

Finished in the Next post.

And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory. - 1 Tim 3:16
Yes God was manifest in my flesh just as He was manifest in Jesus flesh in Matt 3:16. He is supposed to be in your flesh as well.

Read what Jesus said in Luke 17:20-21. Where did he say the kingdom of God resides? Read it. It does not come with observation, it is within you, or is supposed to be but then you would have to follow Jesus to be His temple yourself and the pace God resides.
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
AMEN. In the beginning of every mans salvation is the word, and when one gets mature, or perfect even as your Father ion heaven is mature, or perfect, His word will come out from you as rivers of living waters just as it came out from Jesus.
2 The same was in the beginning with God.
Yes. the very same, Adam was the first to recieve Gods word in himself, gen 3:22.
3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.
Amen, God of all, even Jesus.
4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men.
Yes we walk exactly as he walks in His same light.
5 And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.
As in yourself.
6 There was a man sent from God, whose name was John.
7 The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all men through him might believe.
Yes he knoew the light before Jesus did and said there is one coming after him that John copould not give Jesus, and look what happened, that One came to Jesus and what happened? Did He not open up who He is and all of His heaven in Jesus? John knew exactly what was input to happen in Jesus.
8 He was not that Light, but was sent to bear witness of that Light.
And God sent Jesus the very same to be that very witness of the Father. He cdopuld do noting at all without his father who sent him.
9 That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world.
10 He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.
Obviously in your testimonies for your god.
11 He came unto his own, and his own received him not.
You refuse to recieve the same God as Jesus received.
12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:
Is not a son like his Father?
13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.
Yes born again just as Jesus was in Matt 3:16 where a new heaven and earth was opened to him as well at it is in us all who received the same form God.
14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.
Yes His word is made flesh in all men who has received Him as Jesus did.
For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: - Col 1:16
All things were created by God, Is 45;7
But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death. - Rev 21:8
That first death is death to yourself and put on the CXhrist, Gods anointing, in yourself, you have to die of your ways and adhere to His.

Sadly most will go to a grave never experiencing that first death that is of mind, Spirit, in your own ways, that Jesus experienced his death in Matt 3:16 and came to life in the Father of it.

Your understanding very elementary gullible to mans ways. All that you know about God or Jesus is what man has taught you to believe from their own understanding where God Himself has no say so at all for who you are to be like Him and in His same image as Jesus was.

I am gullible in Gods ways just as Jesus was.

There is only one piece of scripture in your post and it has nothing to do with whether Jesus Christ is God. The rest is just “the word of Gary”. You worship yourself. I only use “the word of God”
Evidently you have nor read the Holy Bible to see the quotes from it. But if you have you read it with blind eyes.

And there you have it again readers, Gary is still dodging ( by not staying on TRACK ) with what I posted here --------------------
rod.ney said:
Hey readers, Gary is supposed to be responding to this and it does NOT in no way stay on TRACK with it --------------------
rod.ney said:
There you go again readers - Gary thinks the scriptures that I posted - Luke 24:39 is a man made doctrine -------------
rod.ney said:
There you go again readers - Gary CLEARLY defies God's Word in Luke 24:39 Proving that the risen Jesus Christ is Immortal Supernatural " FLESH & Bones " ( God the Word in the Flesh and NOT a god as Gary WRONGFULLY calls Him in his twisted response here)! Case closed on Gary's Twisted View ( 2 Peter 3:16 )! ------------- So again Gary, I posted Luke 24:39 as is and you formerly said it is a man made doctrine! You said that you go by what Jesus says and He CLEARLY said His resurrection body is " FLESH & Bones " and NOT a Ghost or spirit! Case closed! -------------- So Gary, stay on Track with the Red this time in your next response!
You would have to meet God as Jesus did to understand the ways of God.

You would have to meet God as Jesus did to understand the ways of God.
Yes Gary, the readers can CLEARLY see that you can't correctly answer my posts and that's CLEARLY why you keep on going off track in order to DODGE that Fact! Case closed!

Yes Gary, the readers can CLEARLY see that you can't correctly answer my posts and that's CLEARLY why you keep on going off track in order to DODGE that Fact! Case closed!
Those as yourself who worship a man as a god look upon the God who is a Spirit with uncertainty, and see it as a bad thing as you continually do.

You imagine that you have to reach to some end, but that is not the nature of spiritual life. You who worship men try and suppose yourself to be in a certain condition that you never have been in spiritually.

You do not follow the ways of Jesus who's God was a Spirit that he obeyed. If you followed Jesus you would be perfect as the spirit of God is. Matt 5:48, and you would walk as He walks in His same light as Jesus did, and if you did follow the ways of Jesus you would have learned that the kingdom of God doesnt come with observation as you are seeking a man as a god to come and save you, and you would have learned that the kingdom of God is within you, or is supposed to be within you.

SO dont sit here and tell me how wrong Jesus is because all you are doing is exposing the antichrist that is within you.

BTW- if when you see Him as He is, ye shall be like Him just as Jesus became like Him in Matt 3:16 when he saw Him. Read 1 John 3 and see what it says about you and who are you!

Your religion is of the Greek who also worshiped men as a god.

Those as yourself who worship a man as a god look upon the God who is a Spirit with uncertainty, and see it as a bad thing as you continually do.

You imagine that you have to reach to some end, but that is not the nature of spiritual life. You who worship men try and suppose yourself to be in a certain condition that you never have been in spiritually.

You do not follow the ways of Jesus who's God was a Spirit that he obeyed. If you followed Jesus you would be perfect as the spirit of God is. Matt 5:48, and you would walk as He walks in His same light as Jesus did, and if you did follow the ways of Jesus you would have learned that the kingdom of God doesnt come with observation as you are seeking a man as a god to come and save you, and you would have learned that the kingdom of God is within you, or is supposed to be within you.

SO dont sit here and tell me how wrong Jesus is because all you are doing is exposing the antichrist that is within you.

BTW- if when you see Him as He is, ye shall be like Him just as Jesus became like Him in Matt 3:16 when he saw Him. Read 1 John 3 and see what it says about you and who are you!

Your religion is of the Greek who also worshiped men as a god.
FYI Gary, I worship God the Father & God the Holy Spirit and the God-Man called Jesus Christ ( the OHLY begotten Son )! The ONE GOD of the scriptures is a TRINITY ( Father Word/Son, & Holy Spirit/Ghost ) as per 1 John 5 :7 & Matt.28:19 ------------------------------

1 John 5:7​

King James Version​

7 For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one. ---------------------

1 John 5:7
New King James Version

7 For there are three that bear witness in heaven: the Father, the Word, and the Holy Spirit; and these three are one. -----------------------

Matthew 28:19
New King James Version

19 Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,

Last edited:
FYI Gary, I worship God the Father & God the Holy Spirit and the God-Man called Jesus Christ ( the OHLY begotten Son )! The ONE GOD of the scriptures is a TRINITY ( Father Word/Son, & Holy Spirit/Ghost ) as per 1 John 5 :7 & Matt.28:19 ------------------------------

King James Version​

7 For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one. ---------------------

New King James Version​

7 For there are three that bear witness in heaven: the Father, the Word, and the Holy Spirit; and these three are one. -----------------------

Matthew 28:19​

New King James Version​

19 Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,
Yes he didnt say go and make disciples according to your opinion. He said go and live, be the example that I am in the Father, walk as he walks in his same light with the same signs following, be ye therefore perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect. But that isn't going to happen is it?

You dont have a Father in heaven, all you have is a man as a god.

Yes he didnt say go and make disciples according to your opinion. He said go and live, be the example that I am in the Father, walk as he walks in his same light with the same signs following, be ye therefore perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect. But that isn't going to happen is it?

You dont have a Father in heaven, all you have is a man as a god.
I have the TRINITY ( FSHS ) and you have a counterfeit Jesus ( just a man ONLY ) as your savior! FYI Gary the REAL Jesus Christ is God-Man as per John 1:1+14 & 1 John 5:7 in conjunction with Heb.1:6+8 & Matt.28:19! Case closed!

I have the TRINITY ( FSHS ) and you have a counterfeit Jesus ( just a man ONLY ) as your savior! FYI Gary the REAL Jesus Christ is God-Man as per John 1:1+14 & 1 John 5:7 in conjunction with Heb.1:6+8 & Matt.28:19! Case closed!
That is what I said, you have a trinity as your gods instead of God who is a Spirit be in you as He was in Jesus.

In 1 Tim 3:16, describes Christ as “God manifest in the flesh”. So Jesus Christ is God.

Sorry, but that's not a very good proof-text.
"He was manifested in the flesh, vindicated by the Spirit," (ESV)
"He was revealed in the flesh, vindicated by the Spirit," (NET)
"He who was revealed in the flesh, Was vindicated in the Spirit," (HCSB)
"He appeared in the flesh, was vindicated by the Spirit," (NIV)

The earliest and best manuscripts read "OC" ("he"), and they were later changed to the nomen sacrum for "ΘΕΟC", namely:
...__
"ΘC".

In Titus 2:13, Jesus Christ is called “the great God”. This is another proof that Jesus is God.

In 2 Pet 1:1, Christ is called, “God and our Saviour Jesus Christ”. In Jude 1:25, Jesus Christ is referred to as “to the only wise God, our Saviour”. Both prove Christ is God.

Actually, the errant KJV rendering separates "God" from "our Saviour Jesus Christ", so it's really a poor proof-text in the KJV. That's why you need a more accurate translation (such as the ESV, NET, or NASB) which correctly renders it, "our [great] God and Saviour".

In Rom 9:5, it says, “Christ came, who is over all, God blessed for ever.” This again shows that Christ is God.

Again, the errant KJV rendering separates "God" from Christ. This rendering says that God blessed Christ, and no more teaches that Christ is God, than the saying, "God blessed Mary" means that Mary is God.

Better to have a more accurate translation:

Rom 9:5 To them belong the patriarchs, and from their race, according to the flesh, is the Christ, who is God over all, blessed forever. Amen.

This says explicitly that Christ is "God over all".

The following verse declares the triune God Almighty, which means one God in three persons. So Christ, who is the Word, is God, as is the Father and the Holy Ghost.

For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one. - 1 John 5:7

And this is an INCREDIBLY poor proof-text, as it is certainly not what John originally wrote. Called the "Comma Johanneum", it was part of the Latin Vulgate and never found in any Greek manuscript whatsoever.

When Desiderius Erasmus was collating his Textus Receptus Greek New Testament, he didn't include it in his first two editions, since it wasn't found in the Greek. His colleagues demanded that he add it to his third edition, and Erasmus told them that he would not add it unless he saw a Greek manuscript that contained it. So in 1520 his buddies forged a Greek manuscript, now known as "Codex Montfortianus", and inserted the Comma into it, to make Erasmus include it in his third edition. Erasmus knew about the ruse, but he kept his promise and included the Comma in his third edition, even though he knew it was fake.

And that is why the Comma is found in the KJV, but not found in more accurate modern Bibles.

Btw, the early church defended the Trinity ALL the time, but they NEVER cited 1 John 5:7 to defend it. Don't you think that's a bit odd, considering the fact that if it was authentic, it's the CLEAREST text in the Bible proving the Trinity?

Hello doodeepawla02, first off, since I see that you are a new member, welcome to CARM forums :)

As for your question, the historic church has always held that the Lord Jesus Christ is God Himself/the second Member of the Godhead, because the Bible tells us that He is. For instance,

John 1
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was ~with~ God, and the Word ~was~ God.
2 He was in the beginning with God.
3 All things came into being by Him, and apart from Him nothing came into being that has come into being.
4 In Him was life, and the life was the Light of men.
14 And the Word became flesh, and dwelt among us, and we saw His glory, glory as of the only begotten from the Father, full of grace and truth.
As for why it was necessary for Him to come here as our Savior (not simply as our guide), and why both the Incarnation and the Cross were absolutely necessary for our salvation, here are some Scripture verses that should help begin to explain that.

Romans 5
8 God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were yet sinners, Christ ~died~ for us.
9 Much more then, having now been justified by His blood, we shall be saved from the wrath of God through Him.
10 For if while we were enemies we were reconciled to God through the death of His Son, much more, having been reconciled, we shall be saved by His life.
2 Corinthians 5
21 He made Him who knew no sin to be sin on our behalf, so that we might become the righteousness of God in Him.
Hebrews 9
22 All things are cleansed with blood, and without shedding of blood there is no forgiveness.
This seems like plenty for now, so I'll stop here to see if you have any comments or questions, and to allow some other members to weigh in.

God bless you!!

--Deuteronomy

Isaiah 53
5 He was pierced through for our transgressions,
He was crushed for our iniquities;
The chastening for our well-being fell upon Him,
And by His scourging we are healed.
6 All of us like sheep have gone astray,
Each of us has turned to his own way;
But the LORD has caused the iniquity of us all
To fall on Him.
1 Peter 2
24 He Himself bore our sins in His body on the cross, so that we might die to sin and live to righteousness; for by His wounds you were healed.
God said Jesus is his son...The question was why do you worship Jesus as God ( just is case you don't understand God is God the father) So in other words why do you worship the son as if he is the father?

Back