Question for trins.

John 5:23, 15:23-24, Luke 10:16, 1 John 2:22

What about Matt 11:27? That's the one I'd use. :rolleyes:

Do you agree??

Matt 11:27
“All things have been committed to me by my Father. No one knows the Son except the Father, and no one knows the Father except the Son and those to whom the Son chooses to reveal him.

What about Matt 11:27? That's the one I'd use. :rolleyes:

Do you agree??

Matt 11:27
“All things have been committed to me by my Father. No one knows the Son except the Father, and no one knows the Father except the Son and those to whom the Son chooses to reveal him.

Sure. Why not? Would you use these verses too (John 7:29, 8:55, 10:15, 17:25)?

Sure. Why not?

Okay, so if Matt 11:27 proves Muhammad doesn't know the Father, why not the third person of the trinity also?

Does Muhammad know the Father? No, because only the Son does.

Does the third person of the trinity know the Father? No, only the Son does.

Okay, so if Matt 11:27 proves Muhammad doesn't know the Father, why not the third person of the trinity also?

Does Muhammad know the Father? No, because only the Son does.

Does the third person of the trinity know the Father? No, only the Son does.

Sounds like Unitarians would have to assumed that the Father is restricted omniscient according to their own argument. Jesus Christ said: "All that belongs to the Father is mine (all includes 'day and hour'). That is why I said the Spirit will receive from me that he will make known to you.” (John 16:15). Unitarians would automatically have to assume the Holy Spirit lack knowledge of the 'day and hour' too. Since the Holy Spirit only receives from the Son. If the Son doesn't know, then the Holy Spirit doesn't know. So, it would amount to the Father lacks knowledge of the 'day and hour' he placed in his own authority. Because Unitarians believe the Father's spirit is the Holy Spirit. Sounds like Unitarians got problems.

Sounds like Unitarians would have to assumed that the Father is restricted omniscient according to their own argument. Jesus Christ said: "All that belongs to the Father is mine (all includes 'day and hour'). That is why I said the Spirit will receive from me that he will make known to you.” (John 16:15). Unitarians would automatically have to assume the Holy Spirit lack knowledge of the 'day and hour' too. Since the Holy Spirit only receives from the Son. If the Son doesn't know, then the Holy Spirit doesn't know. So, it would amount to the Father lacks knowledge of the 'day and hour' he placed in his own authority. Because Unitarians believe the Father's spirit is the Holy Spirit. Sounds like Unitarians got problems.

What on earth are you talking about? Jesus said "NO ONE knows the Father except the Son". Muhammad doesn't know the Father, neither does the third person of the trinity or Santa Claus. ONLY the Son does.

What on earth are you talking about? Jesus said "NO ONE knows the Father except the Son". Muhammad doesn't know the Father, neither does the third person of the trinity or Santa Claus. ONLY the Son does.

Are you included in the "no one"? Do you reject 1 Corinthians 1:12 is referring to the Holy Spirit?

Are you included in the "no one"? Do you reject 1 Corinthians 1:12 is referring to the Holy Spirit?

Christ is the Holy Spirit (2 Cor 3:17). Obviously the Holy Spirit knows the Father.

Now, why doesn't your third person know the Father as Jesus said?

You are confusing the "Holy Spirit," which is another name for God Himself, with "holy spirit," the gift, the "comforter." The gift of holy spirit is not a sentient being.

You are confusing the "Holy Spirit," which is another name for God Himself, with "holy spirit," the gift, the "comforter." The gift of holy spirit is not a sentient being.

So you believe in three spirits? Don't you also believe Christ is a spirit too? So four spirits?

Eph 4:4 says there's ONLY ONE Spirit.

Whoopsie daisy!

Back