Trinitarians: Your God is not Jesus Christ's God

Why don’t you answer my question??!

Is the following (written by OLG) accurate, or not:

“The second nominative ho theos modifies the first nominative ho thronos. This is basic Greek. ho theos tells us which throne he sat down upon.”

Is he correct with the grammar, or incorrect???
Wow, if I write to you that Ho Theos modifies you obviously I’m saying it does not modify throne, and anyone with reading comprehension can conclude that I am saying olg is wrong.

Tyndale
Heb 1:8-9
But vnto the sonne he sayth: God thy seate shalbe forever and ever. The cepter of thy kyngdome is a right cepter. 9 Thou hast loved rightewesnes and hated iniquyte. Wherfore God which is thy God hath anoynted the with ye oyle of gladnes above thy felowes.
What an imagination.:ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:😀

Why don’t you answer my question??!

Is the following (written by OLG) accurate, or not:

“The second nominative ho theos modifies the first nominative ho thronos. This is basic Greek. ho theos tells us which throne he sat down upon.”

Is he correct with the grammar, or incorrect???
Your throne O God is forever.
Nothing more to say.

I didn’t ask you what you thought ho theos modified. Learn how to understand questions being asked of you.

See above.

Based on what? What grammatical rule proves you right, and him wrong?
Reading comprehension 101.

The nominative modified the subject. Read the passage, the subject is the Son not the throne.

What’s amazing is that you refuse to translate Hebrews.

Did you not read my post again?

I’m not talking about psalms and neither are you.

Hebrews 1:8 is a quotation of Psalm 45:6. Hebrews 1:8 and Psalm 45:6 are identical Greek.

So don’t change the subject. Why do you refuse to translate? Easy because if Ho theos modifies Ho thronos it would read “ your throne is God (YHWH).

No it wouldn't. You have been reading too many anti-Watchtower books.

You are obviously not comprehending what I am talking about.

“ Ho Theos modifies the subject “you”.

And I suppose " hο δεξιος " modifies "you" in the sentence below?

ει δε ο οφθαλμος σου ο δεξιος σκανδαλιζει
Matthew 5:29

Basic Greek.

8 προς δε τον υιον ο θρονος σου ο θεος εις τον αιωνα

Same basic Greek.

ὁ ὀφθαλμός σου ὁ δεξιὸς
ὁ θρόνος σου ὁ θεός

I will await your excuses since that is all we can expect.

He thought ego eimi at John 8:58 and ego eimi at Ex 3:14 in the LXX proved something too…..until I directed him to the two little Greek words that appeared after ego eimi at Ex 3.14 in the LXX.

All of which is to say he doesn’t know as much Greek as he pretends.

Last edited:
He thought ego eimi at John 8:58 and ego eimi at Ex 3:14 in the LXX proved something too…..until I directed him to the two little Greek words that appeared after ego eimi at Ex 3.14 in the LXX.

All of which is to say he doesn’t know as much Greek as he pretends.
The little troll returns. if I remember in that discussion you shot yourself in the foot multiple times. With your track record, I wouldn’t be throwing stones.

Again, learn how to understand the question being asked.

I asked: by what Greek grammatical rule is OLG wrong?
You cannot read.
Again.= The nominative modifies the subject. Read the passage, the subject is the Son not the throne.

If you don't understand it, ask someone to explain it to you.

Did you not read my post again?

Hebrews 1:8 is a quotation of Psalm 45:6. Hebrews 1:8 and Psalm 45:6 are identical Greek.
I guess you don' read either.

Repost. #42
Hebrews 1:8 But to the Son He says :“Your throne, O God [Ho Theos], is forever and ever; A scepter of righteousness is the scepter of Your kingdom. You have loved righteousness and hated lawlessness;
Therefore God [Ho Theos], Your God [Ho Theos], , has anointed You With the oil of gladness more than Your companions.”
Psalms 45:6 Your throne, O God [Elohim], is forever and ever; A scepter of righteousness is the scepter of Your kingdom. You love righteousness and hate wickedness; Therefore God[Elohim], Your God, [Elohim], has anointed You With the oil of gladness more than Your companions.

Psalms 45:6 is prophetic.
Hebrews 1:8-9 is specific.
Both are referring to the same individuals and same event.

Psalms 45:6 The Psalmist uses the same name for the King as he does for God. [Elohim].

Same event same individuals.

HO THEOS is equivalent to YHWH.

YHWH is specific.

HO THEOS is specific.

Elohim is general.

Connect the dots. Jesus is identified as HO THEOS in Hebrews and YHWH in Psalms
You are obviously not comprehending what I am talking about.
Its rather hard to comprehend bad English.
And I suppose " hο δεξιος " modifies "you" in the sentence below?

ει δε ο οφθαλμος σου ο δεξιος σκανδαλιζει
Matthew 5:29

Basic Greek.

8 προς δε τον υιον ο θρονος σου ο θεος εις τον αιωνα

Same basic Greek.

ὁ ὀφθαλμός σου ὁ δεξιὸς
ὁ θρόνος σου ὁ θεός

Same rule applies. The nominative modifies the subject.
In Matthew the subject is 'eye' and 'right' modifies 'eye' as the 'right eye'.
In Hebrews the subject is the Son. Ho theos modifies 'you' [who is the Son] as YHWH.

Anything else I can help you with??

You obviously don't know what you are talking about.

sou is a genitive modifying ho thronos.
genitive — The genitive is the case that qualifies or restricts a noun by means of a specific characterization. The genitive normally marks a noun as the source or possessor of something, or refers to the kind of relationship that noun has to another noun. [Heiser, M. S., & Setterholm, V. M. (2013; 2013). Glossary of Morpho-Syntactic Database Terminology. Lexham Press.]

sou is a genitive modifying ho thronos, as a possession of the Son.

Can I help you with anything else???

genitive — The genitive is the case that qualifies or restricts a noun by means of a specific characterization. The genitive normally marks a noun as the source or possessor of something, or refers to the kind of relationship that noun has to another noun. [Heiser, M. S., & Setterholm, V. M. (2013; 2013). Glossary of Morpho-Syntactic Database Terminology. Lexham Press.]

sou is a genitive modifying ho thronos, as a possession of the Son.

Can I help you with anything else???

Would you like to say something relevant to the topic at hand now?

Okay and? What does this have to do with the topic at hand? Are you lost?
You have gone in so many directions, it is not my job to keep track of your disorder. Read back and you will see I answered you. In other words, do your own homework. Seems the readers can keep up, why can't you?

You have gone in so many directions,

No I haven't. That was YOU. I have been talking about the same thing, and bringing you back for YOUR distractions, from the beginning.

it is not my job to keep track of your disorder. Read back and you will see I answered you. In other words, do your own homework. Seems the readers can keep up, why can't you?

It's your job not to confuse yourself. I can't help it if you confuse yourself and have no idea what is going on. But you seem to insist on it.

No I haven't. That was YOU. I have been talking about the same thing, and bringing you back for YOUR distractions, from the beginning.

It's your job not to confuse yourself. I can't help it if you confuse yourself and have no idea what is going on. But you seem to insist on it.
Read post 73, maybe several times. When you figured it out come back. If you do not understand it, ask someone to help you.

Read post 73, maybe several times. When you figured it out come back. If you do not understand it, ask someone to help you.

Your post here and there only demonstrates that the subject matter is way over your head. Let me make it even easier for you.

Why don"t you translate ὁ ὀφθαλμός σου ὁ δεξιὸς at Matthew 5:29 as "Your eye O Right" just as you want to translate ὁ θρόνος σου, ὁ θεός?

It's the exact same construction.

Back