Iran Launches Drones and Cruise Missiles Against Israel!

Where does this end? Is this a distraction?
Not particularly surprising given Israel violated international laws and norms and attacked an embassy. Any normal nation would take that as an act of war. As much as I think Israel has a right to defend itself against Palestine, Iran similarly has a right to defend itself against Israel. I don't support Bibi's recent attempts to spread war around the region, this included. I don't want us getting dragged in to this because they're feeling punch-happy.

1. Who benefits from this war financially?
2. Who’s secretly instigating this war?
3. Who does this war impact negatively the most?
4. Is Netanyahu baiting US into a war?
5. How does this impact 2024 election?

Last edited:
Not particularly surprising given Israel violated international laws and norms and attacked an embassy. Any normal nation would take that as an act of war. As much as I think Israel has a right to defend itself against Palestine, Iran similarly has a right to defend itself against Israel. I don't support Bibi's recent attempts to spread war around the region, this included. I don't want us getting dragged in to this because they're feeling punch-happy.

Balderdash 2.0

Not particularly surprising given Israel violated international laws and norms and attacked an embassy. Any normal nation would take that as an act of war.
I think that's the goal.

Sometimes you have to stop playing nice and smash the bully's face in. I'm sick of hearing about the constant harassment of Israel from their enemies. Time for Israel to take the fight to them. They said they're attacking Iran directly if they the are attacked. I believe them. Hold on folks. Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if we see a tactical nuke used. I'm serious. This is the first time I've ever thought that could really happen.

I think that's the goal.

Sometimes you have to stop playing nice and smash the bully's face in. I'm sick of hearing about the constant harassment of Israel from their enemies. Time for Israel to take the fight to them. They said they're attacking Iran directly if they the are attacked. I believe them. Hold on folks. Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if we see a tactical nuke used. I'm serious. This is the first time I've ever thought that could really happen.
If Israel wants to fight them, okay, fine, that's their prerogative. 100% standby for the US. No more assistance, no more funding, no more weapons if they want to try to pull us into a regional war.

This you? "I think Israel can take care of this themselves." Thank you for being a perfect example of what I just got done saying.
I'm undecided about the extent of our involvement. Don't attack me, I'm a brother. I'm born again, Spirit filled. Christ is King and he loves Israel despite their rejection of him and he will fulfill his promise to Abraham concerning them.

I'm undecided about the extent of our involvement. Don't attack me, I'm a brother. I'm born again, Spirit filled. Christ is King and he loves Israel despite their rejection of him and he will fulfill his promise to Abraham concerning them.
Christ does not call us to sacrifice our men and women for a country that hates him.

In terms of a country? No country profits from a war.
There is nothing secretive about this war. It's all out in the open.
Depends on who wins and who loses.
This question doesn't even make sense. Biden and his team are grown people with good educations. They are perfectly capable for deciding for themselves what is best for the US.
We won't know until the election takes place.

********** FLASH -- URGENT **********

“After consultations with the USA, Israel has begun attacks on Tehran, Iran.

Loud explosions reported in Tehran.

I was unable to confirm with any other source that Israel has attacked Tehran.

However, I am expecting it. And keep in mind that Israel NEVER responds "proportionately." You send 5 rockets into Israel, and they will bomb you to rubble. You don't mess with them. They fight to win.

Back