Why Jews will never accept Jesus

If they weren't to leave their tents, were would they go to the bathroom?

Again, why did Jesus leave his house and hang out in the country?

Then Jesus broke the original purpose of the Sabbath and is a sinner. Got it.
The Sabbath was originally intended to be a day of rest. When the temple was built then people began to go there on the Sabbath. It was not considered a sin to go to the temple, but the point is the Sabbath was meant to be a day of physical rest.

Exodus 16:29, 30 See, for that the LORD has given you the Sabbath, therefore He gives you on the sixth day the bread of two days; you abide every man in his place, let no man go out of his place o the seventh day. So the people rested on the seventh day.
That's the original purpose of the Sabbath. If you leave your place to go somewhere you are breaking the Sabbath. When the temple was built people were actually breaking the Sabbath by going to another place on that day. That's another reason why God established the Lord's Day under the New Covenant, He wants us to restore Saturday as a day of true rest and physical restoration.
Sorry, but I've shown you to be wrong in your understanding.

Jesus is a sinner based on your own words. Rotfl...

BTW, the new covenant is the same laws written on the minds and hearts, Jeremiah 31:31-34.

Give me a link. Why are you afraid? Hope in a Messiah is not an atonement.

Nope. It says never fail.
You don't remember what I said about Daniel? He would be atoned for by Messiah's death because everyone who was forgiven prior to Jesus was still forgiven on that basis, the sacrifice God made in Eden that represents it. He still would not go to heaven until Jesus actual sacrifice. The Jews believed people went to paradise instead and waited there until the resurrection.

It would never fail if the people were obedfient and they were not and went into captivity.

Sorry, but I've shown you to be wrong in your understanding.

Jesus is a sinner based on your own words. Rotfl...

BTW, the new covenant is the same laws written on the minds and hearts, Jeremiah 31:31-34.
You haven't shown me to be wrong in my understanding, you have just proved over and over again that you have no understanding especially of your own scrpiotures.
If Jesus was a sinner then God must be unable to keep the truth of His testimony from being joined to the Old Covenant in Bibles all over the world.

You don't remember what I said about Daniel? He would be atoned for by Messiah's death because everyone who was forgiven prior to Jesus was still forgiven on that basis, the sacrifice God made in Eden that represents it.
Nothing supports this. This is a false teaching by Christians.

He still would not go to heaven until Jesus actual sacrifice. The Jews believed people went to paradise instead and waited there until the resurrection.
Nothing supports this.

It would never fail if the people were obedfient and they were not and went into captivity.
That's not what the context shows.

Nothing supports this. This is a false teaching by Christians.

Nothing supports this.

That's not what the context shows.
The Jews believed this and it's verified by Jesus teachings, He was showing what the people believed then within His parables.
Again you are not going to understand anything if you are not willing to study how the Old Testament uses similitudes and typologies to reveal God's plan of redemption.

The Jews believed this and it's verified by Jesus teachings, He was showing what the people believed then within His parables.
Again you are not going to understand anything if you are not willing to study how the Old Testament uses similitudes and typologies to reveal God's plan of redemption.
You've provided no support.

Back