Choice

I told you, the meaning of "pas" is determined by the context in which it used.

Pas = all. The meaning is determined by its context (for the third time).
Yes you are repeating yourself instead of answering my question.
But I will state it again. Post any place in the New Testament where the experts have translated pas to say "all without distinction"

Yes you are repeating yourself instead of answering my question.
But I will state it again. Post any place in the New Testament where the experts have translated pas to say "all without distinction"
Post any place in the New Testament where the experts have translated pas to say "all without exception"

Sorry. I have read many of your posts. Your position is you are elect BECAUSE you believe rather than you believe BECAUSE you are elect. That is clearly salvation by works.
Then why are you unable to find a single verse that says faith can be a work?

Mormons are Trinitarian now?
Not the Trinitarianism of modern Christendom, the logical absurdity of “three Persons in one God”. We believe in the biblical Trinity of three separate and distinct beings, united in mind, purpose, and will.

It tells you:

Acts 10:

10 There was a certain man in Caesarea called Cornelius, a centurion of the band called the Italian band,
2 A devout man, and one that feared God with all his house, which gave much alms to the people, and prayed to God alway.
3 He saw in a vision evidently about the ninth hour of the day an angel of God coming in to him, and saying unto him, Cornelius.
4 And when he looked on him, he was afraid, and said, What is it, Lord? And he said unto him, Thy prayers and thine alms are come up for a memorial before God.

No need. Already clued. See above.
So to you Cornelius did not do any of the things he did from faith in God, but did them because he had virtue that pleased God?

Post any place in the New Testament where the experts have translated pas to say "all without exception"
If you have an understanding of the word "all" in English, that is what it means. The word all never means "a part of"
So again where is the NT verse where pas is translated "correctly" to "all without distinction"
If you know no verses translated that way, do you consider yourself superior to the translators.

Not the Trinitarianism of modern Christendom, the logical absurdity of “three Persons in one God”. We believe in the biblical Trinity of three separate and distinct beings, united in mind, purpose, and will.
You mean you believe in three seperate Gods, as well as other gods, in addition to the Mormon Trinity, correct?

So to you Cornelius did not do any of the things he did from faith in God, but did them because he had virtue that pleased God?

Sethproton: You can have faith in God's existence without being regenerated. Heb 11 talks about that. People know by faith that God exists. But that kind of faith does not save

Last edited:
If you have an understanding of the word "all" in English, that is what it means. The word all never means "a part of"
So again where is the NT verse where pas is translated "correctly" to "all without distinction"
If you know no verses translated that way, do you consider yourself superior to the translators.
Again, the meaning of the Greek word, "pas," is determined by the context in which it is used.

I ask you again, list all the NT verse where pas is translated as "all without exception?"

You can have faith in God's existence without being regenerated. Heb 11 talks about that. People know by faith that God exists. But that kind of faith does not save,

So you too believe that God is pleased outside of man living by faith in what He says? That man can have enough virtue outside of faith and God is pleased and accepts that as man's righteousness?

Again, the meaning of the Greek word, "pas," is determined by the context in which it is used.

I ask you again, list all the NT verse where pas is translated as "all without exception?"
That is what the word "all" means: "without exception" Adding the phrase would be redundant. But you are trying to change the meaning of all, so you would need to see it translated your way

What does scripture say about that?
Back to the original question:
Which is true:
a) Christ tasted death for every man
b) Christ did not taste death for every man

Heb 2:9 But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that he by the grace of God should taste death for every man.

You mean you believe in three seperate Gods, as well as other gods, in addition to the Mormon Trinity, correct?
Not correct. There is one God, the Father, who is above all:

1 Corinthians 8:

6 But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.

Ephesians 4:

6 One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.

You see how easy that was? Your theology is simply not biblical, that is the real problem.

Back