Why Jews will never accept Jesus

This false as Messiah is not mentioned here and you have zero support for your claims.

It says the end of sin which wasn't accomplished by Jesus.

The asham in Isaiah 53:10 doesn't cover all sins. You've been debunked here again, and again.
"The Lord who you seek shall suddenly come to his temple Malachi 3:1. The people were expecting the messiah to come at that time and that is the Lord in this passage. This coordinates with the rest of the scriptures that point to this temple as being the temple that would see the messiah and that was fulfilled by Jesus.
Again, Jesus did not end sin He came to provide the means by which sin could be forgiven.
Isaiah 53:5 says that the Messiah's soul is an offering for sin. He was wounded for our transgressions. That is the offering that makes it possible for the soul to be accepted by God after death, the only one that counts.

"The Lord who you seek shall suddenly come to his temple Malachi 3:1. The people were expecting the messiah to come at that time and that is the Lord in this passage. This coordinates with the rest of the scriptures that point to this temple as being the temple that would see the messiah and that was fulfilled by Jesus.
Again, Jesus did not end sin He came to provide the means by which sin could be forgiven.
Isaiah 53:5 says that the Messiah's soul is an offering for sin. He was wounded for our transgressions. That is the offering that makes it possible for the soul to be accepted by God after death, the only one that counts.
We've been over this.

Sorry. Isaiah doesn't show what you say.

Take a break and go to Walmart. You're getting burned here today.

Ciao!
The verse shows that God gives His Spirit to the Messiah. The three are in this verse and the union of God with the Messiah is demonstrated which is obvious.

Yep, the servant follows God's will.
Right, and the Messiah is God's servant as the verse says. Jesus is subordinate to God the Father who is His head, but because Jesus has been given God's Spirit they are equal in Spirit but not in their persons, God is higher.

Oh my goodness, I can't believe that you are this dense. I've explained it and you keep demonstrating you don't understand what the gospel is all about.
Oh my goodness. I can't believe a theory with zero support from the gospels or Jesus himself.

Walmart time!

Right, and the Messiah is God's servant as the verse says. Jesus is subordinate to God the Father who is His head, but because Jesus has been given God's Spirit they are equal in Spirit but not in their persons, God is higher.
It doesn't say Messiah in Isaiah 42.

So Jesus isn't the God. Got it!

Oh my goodness. I can't believe a theory with zero support from the gospels or Jesus himself.

Walmart time!
Just demonstrated your lack of understanding once again. What did Jesus mean when He told Nicodemus (a thinking Jew) that He would be lifted up like the pole Moses lifted up in the wilderness?

Back