No Jab for me...here's why...Web site

The whole point of the vaccines (all of them) is to get your body to attack the spikes. The body does this by producing antibodies, and in some cases activating natural killer cells that go after the virus.
Is that how it works?
What antibodies produced in this scenario would be harmful?
It's explsined in th videos.

What happens if the antibodies make it to your brain?

What happens if the antibodies make it to your brain?
The antibodies attack the spikes on any virus particles in your brain, that's what happens.

If you have ever had a cold, then you have antibodies to the cold virus circulating throughout your body, including your brain. Your brain is well used to have antibodies around, as is the rest of your body.

The antibodies attack the spikes on any virus particles in your brain, that's what happens.

Is that all? From what I understand they are linking Covid 19 with prions disease.

Now I'm sure you can fact check it and find a fact checker that says it can't happen.

If you have ever had a cold, then you have antibodies to the cold virus circulating throughout your body, including your brain. Your brain is well used to have antibodies around, as is the rest of your body.

No one is denying that....

The question is what about the post-vaccine effects?

Whats wrong with Ivermectin? Hydroxychloroquine and zinc? They seem to work real well.
Concerning Hydroxychloroquine:

"...interim results showed the drug neither caused harm nor improved patient outcomes. The trial had enrolled 479 of the expected 510 patients. Earlier in the month, the FDA had revoked its emergency use authorization for hydroxychloroquine and chloroquine. It cited a lack of benefit as well as risks, such as serious heart rhythm problems. "

These findings were published in JAMA on November 9, 2020.

There is too many questions...

Video

Laboratory footage of what is alleged to be Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine shows puzzled German scientists debating what exactly they’re looking at under the microscope, as apparently organisms separate from the viral particles are discovered.

There is too many questions...

Video

Laboratory footage of what is alleged to be Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine shows puzzled German scientists debating what exactly they’re looking at under the microscope, as apparently organisms separate from the viral particles are discovered.
If this is alleged laboratory footage of what you claim, the ONLY relevant question is whether it's genuine or not,.

Concerning Hydroxychloroquine:

"...interim results showed the drug neither caused harm nor improved patient outcomes. The trial had enrolled 479 of the expected 510 patients. Earlier in the month, the FDA had revoked its emergency use authorization for hydroxychloroquine and chloroquine. It cited a lack of benefit as well as risks, such as serious heart rhythm problems. "

These findings were published in JAMA on November 9, 2020.
Not quite sure what study you are presenting...but from what I understand with the HCQ zinc is also needed.

Here's a video that shows why and how HCQ and zinc works.

From what I understand if they had a treatment for covid 19 they would not be allowed to spend Gov money and develope a vaccine. At the cost of lives big pharma wanted to develope the vaccine...as we all know the HCQ zinc treatment is under $1...compared to the cost of the jabs.
They even found a way to squash Ivermectin.

Your post said "It cited a lack of benefit as well as risks, such as serious heart rhythm problems."
I don't feel like looking for the positive HCQ articles and test..and probably would need to use Duck, Duck, Go because I believe Google algorithm push aside anything good about HCQ.

it's funny how they used "serious heart rhythm problems" as an excuse...while article after article shows the dangerous risk of the vaccine. HCQ has been around for 1/2 a century.

If you're appealing to low percentages then why does it make sense to get a vaccine - that my own states "medical experts" report - that my chances of dieing is less than 0.01%
Can you please post a link to this state information? It contradicts the norm...

You wouldn’t know right if it was water and you fell out of a boat.
I know far more than you do about this topic, and about science in general. MORE IMPORTANTLY, I am far more willing to change my opinion if my opinions are shown to be in error.

You're simply reinforcing your partisan dogma.

From what I read when the Phizer report came out about blood clots many peopple didn't show up for their shots. Therefore people not on the list were allowed to go in for shots. I know it happened in our small town. Many ppl still don't take a flu shot. I haven't gotten my virus shot because I had to take predizone shot for a hip problem and was told by a doctor I should wait a couple of months to get the coronavirus shot for it to be effective. I have a ton of allergies because of pollen count in this area and top reason for taking the shot for the hip. "When the high pollen season is gone I will get the shot and by then MAYBE more true info will be available.

You're welcome...I'm just trying to help people make an informed decision...rather than what a get a jab commercial says or what Fox News anchors say....as well as the reminders Facebook gives you.
I put this thread down a couple of months ago. It was reported in our church's magazine. It is for all to see, to help them make an informed decision, and it is by a pro-life group:

Covid 19 vaccine development | CARM Forums

I have had both Pfizer shots and did fine, though I did get a reaction to the second shot, which was not entirely unexpected. It felt like having the flu, with a fever, body aches, but with the worst shaking chills I have ever had in my life. I took Tylenol and once it kicked in, it must have lowered my temperature so the chills suddenly stopped and never came back. The reaction lasted about 18 hours.

From that first link:

Sounds pretty.....overwrought to me.
I stopped there.

Nuremberg 2.0? Seriously!?!?!

Also, mRNA is an ORGANIC molecule, and the mRNA in the vaccine does NOT synthesize a pathogen. The spike protein is part of a pathogenic virus that is not, by itself, pathogenic.

That article does nothing but summarize conspiracy theories and is not remotely based on science.

If you want to find trustworthy information you need to educate yourself and find sources that have a track record.

At this point, there are thousands of published articles on this coronavirus. Admittedly they are hard to read because they are so technical, but the information is out there, and knowledgeable people could provide understandable explanations.
Hi--maybe this will help: Covid 19 vaccine development | CARM Forums

Before this website, I got my information on the vaccine as much as possible from such sites as the Mayo Clinic and Johns Hopkins.

I thought the government gave emergency approval of the vaccines, once they had been tested and were ready to be distributed....?

Emergency Use Authorization for Vaccines Explained | FDA

But that "Nuremberg" reference is really over the top.

NOTHING in medicine is 100% safe for everyone. Should we have stopped vaccinating against polio, because a few people had bad reactions? Should we stop ANY vaccine, like tetanus, pertussis, typhoid fever, because a few sensitive people got bad reactions to them? Lest we forget, smallpox vaccines made that disease extinct.

I am more afraid of the covid-19 virus than the vaccine. But some people with certain medical problems probably should not take them. They should be informed and allow their doctors to guide them.

Last edited:
From what I read when the Phizer report came out about blood clots many peopple didn't show up for their shots. Therefore people not on the list were allowed to go in for shots. I know it happened in our small town. Many ppl still don't take a flu shot. I haven't gotten my virus shot because I had to take predizone shot for a hip problem and was told by a doctor I should wait a couple of months to get the coronavirus shot for it to be effective. I have a ton of allergies because of pollen count in this area and top reason for taking the shot for the hip. "When the high pollen season is gone I will get the shot and by then MAYBE more true info will be available.
You too? I had to postpone my shot because I got an ear infection in my right ear in January, which eventually led to a bout of trigeminal neuralgia on the right side of my face, clear to the inside of my right nostril. I had to go on Prednisone for 5 days, which got rid of it, but until I was off Prednisone, I could not get the vaccine.

I have been reading about some stuff my sister sent to me about the vaccine wasn't tested as thoroughly as it should be, but it was so technical and the jargon went way over my head, I just had to scroll down to read the summary, which was about how the vaccine should have been tested some more, to prevent autoimmune attacks leading to blood clotting. I THINK that is what it was saying. It was from an immunology magazine.

Back