No Jab for me...here's why...Web site

Do you honestly think those opposed to the vaccine are because they want to be? Do you think it may be because they have seen enough information that strongly suggest problem now and in the future?

If you want the jab, go get it. Don't shame me, say I'm not a patriot or force me to get one.
Exactly! I’d love to be able to get a shot that would prevent getting covid, without life threatening side effects. But the risks, known and unknown, are just too high right now.

I should have said satan won the battle of masks....Gods made in His image face has been covered.

Being made in God's image has nothing to do with what we look like, but means being created holy and perfect, as God is holy and perfect. And this has zero to do with wearing mask.
But you need to step backwards and ask....why the masks? Answer..the virus. Now ask, why the virus? Keep pulling the strings...where do you end up? And it's not a wet market in China.

Wet market? I thought it was thought to have originated in one of those awful meat markets in Wuhan, where they sell exotic animals for food, some of them highly endangered, like pangolins, kept in inhumane, unsanitary conditions. THAT is certainly "Satanic." But wearing masks? No. Unless you are saying the masks are evidence for Satan working through the virus? Is that it?
Go forward...why the vaccines? Passport coming? Rev 13 is at least several years away.
Huh? We know "why the vaccines."

As for Rev. 13, there have been pandemics throughout history....Emperor Justinian's plague, the Black Death of the 14th century, the Flu Pandemic of 1918, that is estimated to have killed at least 50 million worldwide...

I’m not saying the vaccine caused his illness. Actually I’m not saying anything. Was just wondering about the timing between the shots and the new symptoms.
I know you were not saying the vaccine caused his illness, but seemed to imply that his symptoms of the disease showing up AFTER his vaccination might have been caused by the vaccine itself...you know, making them show up sooner than they would have. So, why ask about the timing?

Hubby's dad had the mildest form of non-Hodgkins disease which was treated a couple of times with chemo, which drastically reduced the size of his lymph glands, especially under his jaw. What ultimately killed him, though, was myasthenia gravis. Gotta go.

Being made in God's image has nothing to do with what we look like, but means being created holy and perfect, as God is holy and perfect. And this has zero to do with wearing mask.

Wet market? I thought it was thought to have originated in one of those awful meat markets in Wuhan, where they sell exotic animals for food, some of them highly endangered, like pangolins, kept in inhumane, unsanitary conditions. THAT is certainly "Satanic." But wearing masks? No. Unless you are saying the masks are evidence for Satan working through the virus? Is that it?

Huh? We know "why the vaccines."

As for Rev. 13, there have been pandemics throughout history....Emperor Justinian's plague, the Black Death of the 14th century, the Flu Pandemic of 1918, that is estimated to have killed at least 50 million worldwide...
The Wuhan meat market is what they call a wet market. But there is evidence now that it didn’t come from there. Fauci, among others, was paying a lab there to experiment with a corona virus.

This pandemic is different because we’re getting closer to the prophecies about “sign of the beast”, and not being able to buy or sell without it. DNA programmable vaccines, implants under the skin that contain information about you, your vaccinations, etc., and can track you wherever you go. Vaccination passports that are necessary to go places like stores. All these things that are becoming realities are bringing us very close to Revelations.

Which is great if know you are sick. But covid is also spread by those with no symptoms or very mild symptoms.

Slim to none. Another lie they sold to the unknowing public.

Fauci admitted as much....asymptomatic spread is not what is driving covid. SYMPTOMATIC people do.

I know you were not saying the vaccine caused his illness, but seemed to imply that his symptoms of the disease showing up AFTER his vaccination might have been caused by the vaccine itself...you know, making them show up sooner than they would have. So, why ask about the timing?

Swollen lymph nodes are actually a side effect of all the vaccines. They actually tell women not to get mammograms for at least 6 months after taking the vaccine because of this.

But I'm glad your husbands disease is controllable and that it was caught early.

Hubby's dad had the mildest form of non-Hodgkins disease which was treated a couple of times with chemo, which drastically reduced the size of his lymph glands, especially under his jaw. What ultimately killed him, though, was myasthenia gravis. Gotta go.
I asked about the timing to see when the new symptoms started in relation to the shots. It was just curiosity. And an increased sense of concern because of everything we’re seeing happening to many people who get vaccinated. That’s all. I’m very glad he can be treated and live a long life.

Swollen lymph nodes are actually a side effect of all the vaccines. They actually tell women not to get mammograms for at least 6 months after taking the vaccine because of this.

But I'm glad your husbands disease is controllable and that it was caught early.
That’s true. They asked me if I’d had the vaccine when I went in recently. They said they wouldn’t have done the mammogram if I’d had the shot because of the effect it has on the lymph glands.

That’s true. They asked me if I’d had the vaccine when I went in recently. They said they wouldn’t have done the mammogram if I’d had the shot because of the effect it has on the lymph glands.

Yep. And all of the vaccines cause this, not one or the other.

Exactly! I’d love to be able to get a shot that would prevent getting covid, without life threatening side effects. But the risks, known and unknown, are just too high right now.
The known risks are minimal and rare, especially compared to the known risks associated with covid.

The unknown risks seem to be the focus of conservative concerns, but these are speculative and overblown and based on fear rather than science.

The Wuhan meat market is what they call a wet market. But there is evidence now that it didn’t come from there. Fauci, among others, was paying a lab there to experiment with a corona virus.

This pandemic is different because we’re getting closer to the prophecies about “sign of the beast”, and not being able to buy or sell without it. DNA programmable vaccines, implants under the skin that contain information about you, your vaccinations, etc., and can track you wherever you go. Vaccination passports that are necessary to go places like stores. All these things that are becoming realities are bringing us very close to Revelations.
But you have no problem with your iphone tracking your location and everything you do and buy and say?

Slim to none. Another lie they sold to the unknowing public.

Fauci admitted as much....asymptomatic spread is not what is driving covid. SYMPTOMATIC people do.
For most human pathogens, infected people can be shedding virus before they become symptomatic,

The known risks are minimal and rare, especially compared to the known risks associated with covid.

The unknown risks seem to be the focus of conservative concerns, but these are speculative and overblown and based on fear rather than science.
No, not from what we’re all seeing.

That's what this thread is about. We don't know and neither do the doctors and scientist. This time next year we'll have a much better understanding.

The problem is people who watch or listen to the MSM have no clue...as fax info like what is contained through out this thread is censored.

Many people..especially those here...would have never even know if they didn't follow this thread.

Apparently you haven't watched the links I presented which have used science to point out their concerns.

So, knowing that...why do you say such things?

Technology has advanced rapidly in the recent years. The “sign of the beast” technology for the most part is here.
But you have no problem with your iphone tracking your location and everything you do and buy and say?
You sorta proved the point with that reply.

Do you honestly think those opposed to the vaccine are because they want to be?
Unlike some people here, I do not claim to know the motives of those I have never even met. However the idea of opposing a vaccine, especially a new vaccine, plays very well into the politics these same people seem to hold. So if I had to guess, I would say yes. They are opposed to the vaccine because it makes them feel good to be opposed to something that Democrats approve of.

Do you think it may be because they have seen enough information that strongly suggest problem now and in the future?
I think people can search out confirming misinformation for just about any crackpot theory they might wish to believe.

If you want the jab, go get it. Don't shame me, say I'm not a patriot or force me to get one.
If it is shaming to tell you that you are helping to spread disease, then yes, I am shaming you. But I prefer to think of it not as shaming but as educating you so that you can do better.

That was a long time ago when covid was mostly found in the old. Now covid is being spread much more by the young and healthy people who often show only mild symptoms or no symptoms at all.

What about the spikes that are spread by those who have been vaccinated?
There are no spikes that are caused primarily by those who have been vaccinated. It is extremely unlikely (although not impossible) for someone who is vaccinated to spread the disease.

Back