The Bodily Resurrection & Ascension of Jesus

Actually it states clearly that Jesus was Gods son.
Actually Isaiah 9:6 POINT Blank says the child ( Jesus Christ ) to be born is the Son and He ( that child/Son ) will be called " Mighty God "! Even His Father calls Him " O God " in Hebrews 1:8! Yes God the Word in John 1:1 is Spirit as per John 4:24! Then God the Word BECAME " FLESH " ( God-Man as Jesus Christ ) in John 1:14! Case closed on Gary's Twisted view ( Man's word ) as per 2 Peter 3:16!

The scripture ( Isaiah 9:6 ) POINT Blank tells us that the " Mighty God " is the Child ( Jesus Christ )

No, it says his name shall be called.

The man Jesus came in the NAME of the Father and made the NAME of the Father known. Your NT tells you this.

Since there is only one true God, Jesus Christ`s God, it is logically impossible for any mention of the one true God to not be his God.

that gets born ( God the WORD becoming Flesh - God in the Flesh )! Jesus is both fully God and Fully human as a man! As a man, His God is the TRINITY ( FSHS )! I use scripture to refute your WRONG views & Opinions - So Duh, yourself!

Self reaffirmations won`t turn a dead stone into bread.

The Triune God is all over Scripture
All of creation is trinitarian, yet all of creation isn't God.
1-Salvation is Assigned by the Father

2-Salvation is Achieved through the Son

3-Salvation is Active from the Holy Spirit
1 Cor.8:6 points out that the Father is God while the Son is Christ. The Father is the origin of all creation while the Son is the means by which everything comes into being. The Father and Son are clearly distinguished.

We naturally assume that the means by which everything comes into being must be God, yet Paul never makes that claim. We're just begging the question. We're just assuming what we want to prove.

For all practical intents and purposes, there is only one way to worship God which would be to worship his image which is Christ. It doesn't then follow that Christ is God anymore than it would follow that the image you see in the mirror is you.

Paul points out that Christ is "the image (Greek "eikon") on the invisible god". An icon is not God, yet if one must objectively worship God, then the only option left to them is to worship the icon.

It is important to note that an icon is not necessarily synonymous with an idol. This is especially the case with the biblical God's prohibition against idolatry. An idol is worshipped as if it were God while an icon is a representation or representative.; and a representation is never what it represents. A representative is never who they represent.

Some examples of the trinity in reality are polarity which consists of two poles, yet they are one thing, i.e. polarity. The two poles have a relationship. The power that emanates from them is equivalent to the spirit. You cannot have one pole without the other. There is no such thing as just a north pole or positive pole without the corresponding south or negative pole.

Another example would be communication which consists of one who communicates and one to whom the message is communicated. This is a process known as communication. There can be no communication if there is no one to communicate to. So we're talking about one thing, i.e. communication, but this process requires the one communicating, the one to whom the message is communicated and the message itself.

Another example would be transportation which consists of a means of transportation as well as what or whom is being transported. It is one yet consists of three components; a trinity.

All of creation is trinitarian, yet nothing created is God, but necessarily comes from God.

1 John 5:7-8KJV
7 For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.
8 And there are three that bear witness in earth, the Spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in one.
This is an addition to the text. John never wrote it. They don't appear in any manuscripts before the 16th century, and even then only in the margins of Latin copies before creeping into the texts.

What paul wrote is the very same as if Jesus had!
True. it's ironic that more people don't notice that when Jesus points out that the kingdom doesn't come by observation, but is "in your midst", rather than in their hearts. It can't be in their hearts when those he is talking to want to murder him. Luke 17:20

Those who have murder in their hearts do not have the kingdom in their hearts.

All of creation is trinitarian, yet all of creation isn't God.

1 Cor.8:6 points out that the Father is God while the Son is Christ. The Father is the origin of all creation while the Son is the means by which everything comes into being. The Father and Son are clearly distinguished.

1 Corinthians 8:6 isn't even discussing the Genesis act of creation.

Paul is discussing food sacrificed to idols. Within that context he points out that all things come through the Lord Jesus. That's because God made Jesus Lord of all things when He raised him from the dead. So concerning food sacrificed to idols, all things belong to those in Christ.

For all things belong to you, 22 whether Paul or Apollos or Cephas or the world or life or death or things present or things to come; all things belong to you, 23 and you belong to Christ; and Christ belongs to God. 1 Corinthians 3

It is never a good idea to imagine things into the text which it does not say.

We naturally assume that the means by which everything comes into being must be God, yet Paul never makes that claim. We're just begging the question. We're just assuming what we want to prove.

For all practical intents and purposes, there is only one way to worship God which would be to worship his image which is Christ. It doesn't then follow that Christ is God anymore than it would follow that the image you see in the mirror is you.

Paul points out that Christ is "the image (Greek "eikon") on the invisible god". An icon is not God, yet if one must objectively worship God, then the only option left to them is to worship the icon.

It is important to note that an icon is not necessarily synonymous with an idol. This is especially the case with the biblical God's prohibition against idolatry. An idol is worshipped as if it were God while an icon is a representation or representative.; and a representation is never what it represents. A representative is never who they represent.

Some examples of the trinity in reality are polarity which consists of two poles, yet they are one thing, i.e. polarity. The two poles have a relationship. The power that emanates from them is equivalent to the spirit. You cannot have one pole without the other. There is no such thing as just a north pole or positive pole without the corresponding south or negative pole.

Another example would be communication which consists of one who communicates and one to whom the message is communicated. This is a process known as communication. There can be no communication if there is no one to communicate to. So we're talking about one thing, i.e. communication, but this process requires the one communicating, the one to whom the message is communicated and the message itself.

Another example would be transportation which consists of a means of transportation as well as what or whom is being transported. It is one yet consists of three components; a trinity.

All of creation is trinitarian, yet nothing created is God, but necessarily comes from God.

I never claimed that it was. However, it does shed light upon just who is creating and who is the origin of creation, doesn't it? Yes, it clearly does point out that God is the origin of creation while Christ is the means by which all of creation came into being.
Paul is discussing food sacrificed to idols.
It isn't just applicable to food sacrificed to idols. My point stands.
Within that context he points out that all things come through the Lord Jesus.
Agreed.
That's because
Doesn't really matter why. The point is that all of creation is trinitarian.
It's never a good idea to post arguments that are off topic either. My post didn't have anything to do with food, and I am not precluded from using Paul's teaching beyond his own example.

I never claimed that it was. However, it does shed light upon just who is creating and who is the origin of creation, doesn't it? Yes, it clearly does point out that God is the origin of creation while Christ is the means by which all of creation came into being.

Apparently, my last post went right over your head.

Your statement above says 1 Corinthians 8:6 is referring to the Genesis act of creation.

1 Corinthians 8:6 is not referring to the Genesis act of creation.

Go read my post again.

It isn't just applicable to food sacrificed to idols. My point stands.

Agreed.

Doesn't really matter why. The point is that all of creation is trinitarian.

It's never a good idea to post arguments that are off topic either. My post didn't have anything to do with food, and I am not precluded from using Paul's teaching beyond his own example.

Paul is discussing food sacrificed to idols. Within that context he points out that all things come through the Lord Jesus. That's because God made Jesus Lord of all things when He raised him from the dead. So concerning food sacrificed to idols, all things belong to those in Christ.

For all things belong to you, 22 whether Paul or Apollos or Cephas or the world or life or death or things present or things to come; all things belong to you, 23 and you belong to Christ; and Christ belongs to God. 1 Corinthians 3

Both of you are clueless .

I agree with almost all of what you have posted in your original posts regarding the resurrection. I think the objection you raise concerning the kingdom is skewed by what I believe is a misunderstanding of what the kingdom is. The kingdom of Heaven is the church, not the location of Heaven itself. We do not physically take part in the church/kingdom because it is a spiritual entity, not a physical one (I am born an American, physically, but spiritually I have been reborn as a Christian). Our soma does not partake in the church by its nature because the soma is physical but Jesus said "my kingdom is not of this world". Only our pneuma partakes in the church/kingdom.

Otherwise, great posts!

Jesus is Lord, and to deny Him as Deity is the Unpardonable sin!

I agree with almost all of what you have posted in your original posts regarding the resurrection. I think the objection you raise concerning the kingdom is skewed by what I believe is a misunderstanding of what the kingdom is. The kingdom of Heaven is the church, not the location of Heaven itself. We do not physically take part in the church/kingdom because it is a spiritual entity, not a physical one (I am born an American, physically, but spiritually I have been reborn as a Christian). Our soma does not partake in the church by its nature because the soma is physical but Jesus said "my kingdom is not of this world". Only our pneuma partakes in the church/kingdom.

Otherwise, great posts!
The Kingdom is the realm and rule of the Lord Jesus, and He is right now over His spiritual body, but will one day be over all of the earth!

Otherwise, great posts!
No the kingdom of God, Christ, heaven is one in the same kingdom where Christ rules snd reigns.

Back