The Bodily Resurrection & Ascension of Jesus

No the kingdom of God, Christ, heaven is one in the same kingdom where Christ rules snd reigns.
I don't disagree. I'm just saying that it's not a location. It's a group of people ruled by the King. It exists now and Christians are part of that kingdom now, just not physically.

Remember that lie when you stand before Jesus as your Judge, as God Himself!
On that Day, you will remember that I told you so but you refused to listen.

God is now declaring to men that all people everywhere should repent, 31 because He has fixed a day in which He will judge the world in righteousness through a man whom He has appointed, having furnished proof to all men by raising Him from the dead.”

Actually Isaiah 9:6 POINT Blank says the child ( Jesus Christ ) to be born is the Son and He ( that child/Son ) will be called " Mighty God "! Even His Father calls Him " O God " in Hebrews 1:8! Yes God the Word in John 1:1 is Spirit as per John 4:24! Then God the Word BECAME " FLESH " ( God-Man as Jesus Christ ) in John 1:14! Case closed on Gary's Twisted view ( Man's word ) as per 2 Peter 3:16!
Where did you get these ( ) from LOL I bet they were edited in -- right? Even his Father? Now that is the One to behold.

On that Day, you will remember that I told you so but you refused to listen.

God is now declaring to men that all people everywhere should repent, 31 because He has fixed a day in which He will judge the world in righteousness through a man whom He has appointed, having furnished proof to all men by raising Him from the dead.”
How can Jesus not be God and still receive and accept worship?

No, it says his name shall be called.

The man Jesus came in the NAME of the Father and made the NAME of the Father known. Your NT tells you this.

Since there is only one true God, Jesus Christ`s God, it is logically impossible for any mention of the one true God to not be his God.

Self reaffirmations won`t turn a dead stone into bread.
WRONG again because He came in the Son's name! Case close1

Where did you get these ( ) from LOL I bet they were edited in -- right? Even his Father? Now that is the One to behold.
No edit at all when the Father call Him " O God " in Hebrews 1:8! So yes indeed I Interpreted them All correctly and you still Follow a COUNTERFEIT Jesus Christ ( Just a man as per your say so - Man's word that CONTRADICTS the Father in Hebrews 1:8 )! Case closed!

OK so they claimed Jesus is god - so they are telling the truth and Jesus is god.
They are only telling a truth in what they believe of him from a mind that is restricted by a belief. That does not mean they have received from God His reality that what jesus did to walk as He walks in His same light and perfect even as your Father in haven is perfect with He in you and you in Him as one as Jesus was one in Him that is not a belief at all.

No edit at all when the Father call Him " O God " in Hebrews 1:8!
The passages with these -- ( ) -- is added, edited and incorporated in through mans interpretations through opinions.

You are not seeing it in Gods light -- O God is the expression of all who has Him as their own disposition. Even Jesus prayed to God as well and obeyed Him. . OH GOD you should see Him yourself.
So yes indeed I Interpreted them All correctly and you still Follow a COUNTERFEIT Jesus Christ ( Just a man as per your say so - Man's word that CONTRADICTS the Father in Hebrews 1:8 )! Case closed!
You interpret it from a belief system that is correct from your religious mind for beliefs instead of the reality of Him manifest in you that you may walk as He walks in His same light as Jesus did.

The passages with these -- ( ) -- is added, edited and incorporated in through mans interpretations through opinions.

You are not seeing it in Gods light -- O God is the expression of all who has Him as their own disposition. Even Jesus prayed to God as well and obeyed Him. . OH GOD you should see Him yourself.

You interpret it from a belief system that is correct from your religious mind for beliefs instead of the reality of Him manifest in you that you may walk as He walks in His same light as Jesus did.
FYI again Gary, God the Father in Hebrews 1:8 called Him " O God " without ANY ( ) added! Thus you are the one With your ADDED Contradiction ( Man's word - your say so Gary ) that the REAL Jesus Christ is NOT God but just a man ONLY! I go by what the scriptures Actually say and they actually tells us that He, the WORD " Was God " and " Was with God " in John 1:1! Then After ALL things got MADE Through Him / CREATED By Him as per John 1:3 / Col.1:16, He, the WORD who " Was God " in John 1:1 BECAME FLESH in John 1:14 to dwell with His creation for some 30+ years as Jesus Christ or God the former WORD in the Flesh! FYI Gary that would be the SAME as my ( ) where I say God-Man ( God the Word became God-Man )! So once again Gary, your say so ( 2 Peter 3:16 - Man's Word that Jesus is JUST a man and NOT God the former Word of John1:1 also, remains 100% Rebuked as per 2 Tim.3:16! Thus you are still Following a COUNTERFEIT Jesus ( just a man ) as your Lord & Savior! Case closed!

FYI again Gary, God the Father in Hebrews 1:8 called Him " O God " without ANY ( ) added! Thus you are the one With your ADDED Contradiction ( Man's word - your say so Gary ) that the REAL Jesus Christ is NOT God but just a man ONLY! I go by what the scriptures Actually say and they actually tells us that He, the WORD " Was God " and " Was with God " in John 1:1! Then After ALL things got MADE Through Him / CREATED By Him as per John 1:3 / Col.1:16, He, the WORD who " Was God " in John 1:1 BECAME FLESH in John 1:14 to dwell with His creation for some 30+ years as Jesus Christ or God the former WORD in the Flesh! FYI Gary that would be the SAME as my ( ) where I say God-Man ( God the Word became God-Man )! So once again Gary, your say so ( 2 Peter 3:16 - Man's Word that Jesus is JUST a man and NOT God the former Word of John1:1 also, remains 100% Rebuked as per 2 Tim.3:16! Thus you are still Following a COUNTERFEIT Jesus ( just a man ) as your Lord & Savior! Case closed!
I call Him O God the same, by identification with Him, as in O God show rodney the truth for your existence.

They are only telling a truth in what they believe of him from a mind that is restricted by a belief.
Thats what you are doing.
That does not mean they have received from God His reality that what jesus did to walk as He walks in His same light and perfect even as your Father in haven is perfect with He in you and you in Him as one as Jesus was one in Him that is not a belief at all.
So Jesus is god because you said Paul and Thomas were not lying.

Thats what you are doing.

So Jesus is god because you said Paul and Thomas were not lying.
Jesus is not God because Jesus was Gods son, begotten of God just as we all are who are His sons where our Father is manifest in us by His SPirit. ANd no they were not lying, they saw who God is and who Jesus His son was.

Back