Why Jews will never accept Jesus

He took it, like one takes a wife physically. Look it up.
I had to look it up. Greek words are clear...I read it. The Greek word I showed you, and the word can really only say, "He took it on the chin..." It does not say he drank. Your argument is weak...I hope you see that. I don't hope you'll drop it. Given that his hands and feet were otherwise preoccupied, he couldn't prevent what others were stuffing in his face.
Doubtful when they tried to save him.
Who tried to save Him? Nicodemus and Joseph of Arimathea saved his body from ignominy...there weren't a lot standing and speaking in His favor throughout the fraudulent trial. But if you prefer, "The levin of the Sadducees." Their poison ruled the trial.
Yep. The wine vow and period he stated. The hair is a given.
It strikes me you're getting desperate...You have a principle of Pikuach Nefesh...Jesus did not ask for wine, but for a drink. They shoved what He did not ask for in His face. They are as much to blame as any evil one who forces unclean things on the holy.
No, it's a mitzvah to bury as soon as possible. Jews know this.
You're evading my point. They buried the dead body...they posted a guard. The body was gone and there was nothing to move...at any time. And if at any time anyone had reopened the tomb to take the body, the leadership would have trumpeted it in the land. This denial seems strange to me. Obviously, Jesus was not an any day dead guy that got forgotten and ripped from history. The impact after His resurrection was greater by far than any He had before. John the Baptist was better known in illyricum that Jesus was.
So. Did you see it?
It? I met the girl who got raised from the dead. I met witnesses to that event...I met the pastor who leads the team...What else did you want me to see? I'm trying to be clear.
Sorry, I don't believe it.
don't be sorry...I'm praying you have like encounters. They make you think...and help you rethink.

Yep, you should find one.
Well...one of us needs one. I'll let the Lord be the judge.
You can't take possession unless you drink in his circumstance. Remember, he had no hands available.
..and a sponge was shoved in his face. You've proved nothing.
snip
Save him from death, not us. Prayers of a sinner.
"Save Him from death..." Prayers of a condemned Man. And He was heard, and was raised to life again. Powerful prayers of the righteous.
Like you said above, the prayer was for him.
Like I keep saying: The prayers are clearly for you.
[quoteYeah, but Jesus is dead.[/quote]The evidence proves otherwise. Your claim is dead in its issue.
No evidence.
You've seen it...you'll see it again. There is more evidence for this claim than for any other. It's the bedrock cornerstone to the establishment of the New Covenant.
He acknowledged he wasn't the God with both of his supposed natures.
He acknowledged He's not the Father...The Word comes from somewhere. This is not that hard, and it's too consistent to avoid.

Not necessary, it's part of the language. If you take the way you do, you can't escape multiple gods which is associated with the false gods. Your choice.
No...If you interpret what I'm saying the way you do, you'll avoid understanding, but you won't unsay what is clear.

When the Shema was first spoken...it was a paradox. It's been explained over and over for the last three thousand five hundred years. Your explanation is a tradition that attenuates the paradox, and cannot eliminate it. "Our Gods is One..." is a truth and describes a single being Who operates With the Word by the Spirit. That's what the Tanakh says...and literally demonstrates, and what John 1 correctly interprets.
God doesn't have a body, parts, etc. Study Exodus 34:6-7, and the image we were made in
How did you do with your conversation with Isaiah? What did He see?
You say that and demonstrate something else.
Naah. I'm being as clear as the Word itself. There are parts you cannot accept as written, despite your knowledge of the same.
There's only one, not 3. Nehemiah 9:6, exclusively alone.
Alone as three...The Father, the Word and the Spirit...expressed beautifully as you put it in Nehemiah. Why is it so hard for you to think that God is as "three in one" as you are. With Him, the Spirit and the Body are not at war over the next piece of chocolate. They are in perfect unity of purpose and plan.

We're physical, God isn't. Try again.
And Jesus became physical...and returned. Part of the plan to redeem Adam's race.

The word isn't a person.
Prove it...History says He became flesh and dwelt among us.

No, one actor who spoke and his will was carried out.
And that makes three...

That's one body.
Yep...And one soul, in the blood. And one Spirit...

But we're not God, but physical.
Yet in His image...There's something to that, and you are missing it. You have to.
No, I deny your understanding. You understand everything in terms of the Trinity, I don't.
I understand everything. You don't, because you deny yourself...and the image in you. You're not three people, only one. But you have a soul that lives in your body and is enlivened by the spirit.

All of creation was. His wisdom.
Yes...and His wisdom calls out to us daily to come closer and learn from her. These are my favorite chapters of proverbs.
Yeah, misguided.
I didn't like it either.
Which she couldn't be to fulfill marriage duties.
Which she had to be, to give birth to Jesus and then fulfill her marriage duties. She did not sin...it is not sin to receive the Word, and clothe it with flesh.
But not a person.
History says otherwise.

The law is truth. Why do you deny that?
I've never heard anyone say that...The Law is perfect. The Precepts are great..."Don't covet" is an exhortation...is it "truth". God created. That's truth. Jesus is the Word made flesh to dwell among us, to die on our behalf and rise from the dead...That's truth.

Love God. Love my neighbor...that's my determined intention...Is it truth?

I had to look it up. Greek words are clear...I read it. The Greek word I showed you, and the word can really only say, "He took it on the chin..." It does not say he drank. Your argument is weak...I hope you see that. I don't hope you'll drop it. Given that his hands and feet were otherwise preoccupied, he couldn't prevent what others were stuffing in his face
Same Greek root used in John 13:30. He took the drink.

Who tried to save Him? Nicodemus and Joseph of Arimathea saved his body from ignominy...there weren't a lot standing and speaking in His favor throughout the fraudulent trial. But if you prefer, "The levin of the Sadducees." Their poison ruled the trial.
Like I said, the NT confuses the groups.

It strikes me you're getting desperate...You have a principle of Pikuach Nefesh...Jesus did not ask for wine, but for a drink. They shoved what He did not ask for in His face.
Then your arguments against the Jews regarding why we don't rebuild the temple, lack of sacrifices doesn't stand, correct? In Jesus' case, his being a god and all, doesn't excuse him.

They are as much to blame as any evil one who forces unclean things on the holy.
Then why did Jesus declare all foods clean, and Paul say he was taught by Jesus regarding this too, contrary to Torah?

You're evading my point. They buried the dead body...they posted a guard. The body was gone and there was nothing to move...at any time. And if at any time anyone had reopened the tomb to take the body, the leadership would have trumpeted it in the land.
The body was removed early in the morning. It isn't hard to bribe either way.

This denial seems strange to me. Obviously, Jesus was not an any day dead guy that got forgotten and ripped from history. The imp
Just another mythological story want to believe in.

It? I met the girl who got raised from the dead. I met witnesses to that event...I met the pastor who leads the team...What else did you want me to see? I'm trying to be clear.
How long was the girl dead?

don't be sorry...I'm praying you have like encounters. They make you think...and help you rethink.
I've had my own.

Well...one of us needs one. I'll let the Lord be the judge.
Ok.

..and a sponge was shoved in his face. You've proved nothing.
Oh, I have. He broke his vows.

"Save Him from death..." Prayers of a condemned Man. And He was heard, and was raised to life again. Powerful prayers of the righteous.
Like I keep saying: The prayers are clearly for you.
For himself. Its pretty clear.

tbeachhead said:
The evidence proves otherwise. Your claim is dead in its issue.
You've seen it...you'll see it again. There is more evidence for this claim than for any other. It's the bedrock cornerstone to the establishment of the New Covenant.
Unfortunately, its false.

tbeachhead said:
He acknowledged He's not the Father...The Word comes from somewhere. This is not that hard, and it's too consistent to avoid.
The spoken word comes from the Father, not a separate person. Your right, it shouldn't be hard to grasp.

No...If you interpret what I'm saying the way you do, you'll avoid understanding, but you won't unsay what is clear.
There's no other way for a Jew to understand what your saying.

When the Shema was first spoken...it was a paradox. It's been explained over and over for the last three thousand five hundred years. Your explanation is a tradition that attenuates the paradox, and cannot eliminate it. "Our Gods is One..." is a truth and describes a single being Who operates With the Word by the Spirit.
The shema has never been a paradox for the Jew, only gentiles. Only the unlearned would translate the way you do as it admits to polytheism.

That's what the Tanakh says...and literally demonstrates, and what John 1 correctly interprets.
No, that's what you say.

How did you do with your conversation with Isaiah? What did He see?
He said he had visions, and only Moses saw clearly.

Naah. I'm being as clear as the Word itself. There are parts you cannot accept as written, despite your knowledge of the same.
I accept what is written and balance all of Tanakh.

Alone as three...The Father, the Word and the Spirit...expressed beautifully as you put it in Nehemiah.
The grammar shows exclusively one, and alone. You haven't understood the Hebrew.

Why is it so hard for you to think that God is as "three in one" as you are.
Because the grammar doesn't support it. Nor is God made of parts.

With Him, the Spirit and the Body are not at war over the next piece of chocolate. They are in perfect unity of purpose and plan.
Not supported.

And Jesus became physical...and returned. Part of the plan to redeem Adam's race.
Then created and not God. You can't be creator and created.

Prove it...History says He became flesh and dwelt among us.
History doesn't say that. Your NT does.

And that makes three...
3 Gods?

Yep...And one soul, in the blood. And one Spirit...
Life in the blood.

Yet in His image...There's something to that, and you are missing it. You have to.
Exodus 34:6-7

I understand everything. You don't, because you deny yourself...and the image in you. You're not three people, only one. But you have a soul that lives in your body and is enlivened by the spirit.
Bloox and body are physical. God isn't. Isaiah 40:18,25;46:5. You didn't study damah.

Yes...and His wisdom calls out to us daily to come closer and learn from her. These are my favorite chapters of proverbs.
Yep.

I didn't like it either.
Which she had to be, to give birth to Jesus and then fulfill her marriage duties. She did not sin...it is not sin to receive the Word, and clothe it with flesh.
It's adultery get pregnate with another not your husband.

History says otherwise.
The NT isn't history.

I've never heard anyone say that...The Law is perfect. The Precepts are great..."Don't covet" is an exhortation...is it "truth".
Yep the law is perfect and the truth. It perfects.

God created. That's truth. Jesus is the Word made flesh to dwell among us, to die on our behalf and rise from the dead...That's truth.
Sorry. No need for a 3rd or 2nd wheel.

Love God. Love my neighbor...that's my determined intention...Is it truth?
It doesn't say love Gods...

It strikes me you're getting desperate...You have a principle of Pikuach Nefesh.
Rotfl... it's your desperation showing with your appeal to a Jewish concept. I'll give you credit for the try ?

..Jesus did not ask for wine, but for a drink.
Being a god, he would have known, could have refused, and requested water. Sour wine was the common drink of Roman soldiers.

They shoved what He did not ask for in His face. They are as much to blame as any evil one who forces unclean things on the holy.
Roman soldiers would be naive of what was occurring and of Jewish law. He broke his vow. This a very desperate cry on your part. ;)

And the spirit of God leads to obedience to the law, Ezekiel 36:26-27. So, God doesn't dwell in you.

Just the lost house of Israel. Remember, only the sick need a doctor.

You need to grafted according to Isaiah 56:1-8. Otherwise, you're out.
lol
I am in...you are out.

Welcome back everyone.

Christians are frustrated. Of all the peoples on the earth, they would think that the Jews, to whom God has entrusted the oracles, would accept Jesus as the Messiah. But no. Jewish converts have been ultra few. By and large, more than any other people, Jews have been immune to the gospel. Why? I hope that this post will answer that question.

1. God is ECHAD, one, not three in one. Christianity teaches Trinitarianism, which although it is monotheism, is a muddied monotheism. Judaism on the other hand teaches a pure and simple monotheism. Anything that comprises the oneness of God is unthinkable.
  2. God is not a man. This is the nature of God, and the nature of God is unchanging. It is stated three times in the Tanakh: twice in Numbers 23:19, and a third time in Job 9:32. For something to be reiterated three times -- it must be of great importance. Christianity on the other hand, claims that Jesus is "fully God and fully man," at least in the orthodox version. The two are absolutely incompatible. Christians try to claim that "let us create man in our own image" is a reference to the triune nature of God, but in reality it is God talking to the heavenly court. Similarly, the claims of Elohim being a plural are moot -- it is more similar to the royal "we" used by the Queen.
  3. The New Testament contradicts the teachings of the Tanakh/Torah. The Torah clearly teaches the following of the Law, in order to receive the blessings of prosperity and the land of Canaan. Psalm 19 states that the Law is "perfect....sweeter also than the honey and the honeycomb." Yet Paul teaches that the Law brings a curse. He teaches that circumcision is nothing and keeping the Sabbath is up to the individual, rather than being necessary for the Jew. These views, that of the Tanakh and those of Paul, are utterly incompatible. The Torah is agreed upon by both Christians and Jews to be the word of God, and is therefore the measuring reed to determine what else is orthodoxy -- and it therefore determines that the NT doesn't pass muster
  4. The New Testament quotes prophecy out of context (i.e. Hosea 11:1, which is about Israel, not the messiah), misquotes prophecy (i.e. Isaiah 7:14 which is rightly translated young maiden, not virgin), and even makes up prophecy out of whole cloth (such as Matthew 2:23, He shall be called a Nazarene aka someone from the city of Nazareth.)
  5. Jesus cannot be the Messiah because he simply did not fulfill messianic prophecy. It makes no sense to say, "He will fulfill the rest when he comes back again." After all, anyone can claim to be the messiah and say they will fulfill the prophecies the next time around. The only way we have of determining the messiah is if they fulfill the messianic claims, all of them, and quite frankly Jesus did not; thus he failed in his attempt to be the messiah. Here are just three examples:
    • The Messiah will usher in an era of worldwide peace between the nations. Jesus did not.​
    • The Messiah will rule from Jerusalem. Jesus did not.​
    • The Messiah will bring ALL Jews back to the Land of Israel. Jesus did not.​
However, they will, re, Zec 12:10,, John 19:27 and in Revelations we told that they will and it is when they actually see Him, the one that they had killed.

Jews have turned from the true God all through history. read psalm 78
well, no one can deny that. How ever, Adam did the same thing and we are ALL from Adam.... We are told that " ALL have sinned no one is perfect all have come short of the glory of God... " all " and " no one ".. Even Moses and Abraham

Welcome back everyone.

Christians are frustrated. Of all the peoples on the earth, they would think that the Jews, to whom God has entrusted the oracles, would accept Jesus as the Messiah. But no. Jewish converts have been ultra few. By and large, more than any other people, Jews have been immune to the gospel. Why? I hope that this post will answer that question.

1. God is ECHAD, one, not three in one. Christianity teaches Trinitarianism, which although it is monotheism, is a muddied monotheism. Judaism on the other hand teaches a pure and simple monotheism. Anything that comprises the oneness of God is unthinkable.
  2. God is not a man. This is the nature of God, and the nature of God is unchanging. It is stated three times in the Tanakh: twice in Numbers 23:19, and a third time in Job 9:32. For something to be reiterated three times -- it must be of great importance. Christianity on the other hand, claims that Jesus is "fully God and fully man," at least in the orthodox version. The two are absolutely incompatible. Christians try to claim that "let us create man in our own image" is a reference to the triune nature of God, but in reality it is God talking to the heavenly court. Similarly, the claims of Elohim being a plural are moot -- it is more similar to the royal "we" used by the Queen.
  3. The New Testament contradicts the teachings of the Tanakh/Torah. The Torah clearly teaches the following of the Law, in order to receive the blessings of prosperity and the land of Canaan. Psalm 19 states that the Law is "perfect....sweeter also than the honey and the honeycomb." Yet Paul teaches that the Law brings a curse. He teaches that circumcision is nothing and keeping the Sabbath is up to the individual, rather than being necessary for the Jew. These views, that of the Tanakh and those of Paul, are utterly incompatible. The Torah is agreed upon by both Christians and Jews to be the word of God, and is therefore the measuring reed to determine what else is orthodoxy -- and it therefore determines that the NT doesn't pass muster
  4. The New Testament quotes prophecy out of context (i.e. Hosea 11:1, which is about Israel, not the messiah), misquotes prophecy (i.e. Isaiah 7:14 which is rightly translated young maiden, not virgin), and even makes up prophecy out of whole cloth (such as Matthew 2:23, He shall be called a Nazarene aka someone from the city of Nazareth.)
  5. Jesus cannot be the Messiah because he simply did not fulfill messianic prophecy. It makes no sense to say, "He will fulfill the rest when he comes back again." After all, anyone can claim to be the messiah and say they will fulfill the prophecies the next time around. The only way we have of determining the messiah is if they fulfill the messianic claims, all of them, and quite frankly Jesus did not; thus he failed in his attempt to be the messiah. Here are just three examples:
    • The Messiah will usher in an era of worldwide peace between the nations. Jesus did not.​
    • The Messiah will bring ALL Jews back to the Land of Israel. Jesus did not​
Yeshua will rule from Israel, and usher in Peace, and, Jews now have a Capital City like the old days and the OT is Israel not the Church.....

Welcome back everyone.

• The Messiah will bring ALL Jews back to the Land of Israel. Jesus did not.​
Yeshua IS the Messiah and the word/name means...,, Matt 1:18 - 23.. We all need to understand that God punished the Jews in 7s

SO you have absolutely no concept of what BIBLICAL FAITH even is.
sorry but, what is you definition of " biblical " faith ? is it, the true belief that the Word of God is actually Gods Word. Well for what is it worth I myself do believe that Scripture IS Gods Word... and please, do ask me to explain the Eternal God and any or all of His Mighty Works..

SO you have absolutely no concept of what BIBLICAL FAITH even is.
well who has SEEN Yeshua in the flesh and or the actual Risen Yeshua ? Well I have not seen Him yet I believe the Bible and so I believe in the Yeshua the Messiah.. Yeshua means " he saves " His people..

sorry but, what is you definition of " biblical " faith ? is it, the true belief that the Word of God is actually Gods Word. Well for what is it worth I myself do believe that Scripture IS Gods Word... and please, do ask me to explain the Eternal God and any or all of His Mighty Works..
Faith is: Heb 11:1
Faith comes: Rom 10:17
Faith applied: Mark 11:22-24

Back