Why Jews will never accept Jesus

Actually...a cornerstone...that the builders rejected, as it is written. This post is just another fulfillment of that word.
You don't see that the Tanakh overwhelmingly concerns itself with obedience to the Law? You need to spend more time reading it.

When all is said and done, this one thing remains: fear God and keep his commandments, for this is the whole of man. Eccl 12:13

lol, there are no other God/man...walking around.
He took upon the form of a servant.
The servant of the Lord, actually isa.49
No other God-man? There was no God-man period. God is not a man -- this is stated three times in the Tanakh. God-men appear in pagan religions.

Nope, just the Father. He spoke and all was created. You can see this in Neh 9:6 where God was exclusively alone with no one else. It's clear in the Hebrew, TBH.

One LORD, one person, with that name. He alone is the LORD. It's crystal clear.
Of course...Adonai Elohenu...our "Gods" is ONE. It's crystal clear. One person, Expressed in the Word, Manifested in the world, and glorified in the Spirit. One.

The Word is the hand of God that fashions the world, into which the Spirit breathes life.

This isn't really that difficult.

Without the Spirit of God indwelling you, you cannot welcome the truth of God.
Your teachers are false as in Ezk34.
Jesus had to come and seek and save that which was lost.
A remnant Isa1:9....plus multitudes of Gentiles
This is your way of not having to seriously deal with those that disagree with you. It's a cheap shot, and attacks the person rather than their argument.

You don't see that the Tanakh overwhelmingly concerns itself with obedience to the Law? You need to spend more time reading it.

When all is said and done, this one thing remains: fear God and keep his commandments, for this is the whole of man. Eccl 12:13
Why stop there?

One thing have I desired of the Lord and that will I seek after...that I might dwell in the House of the Lord all the days of my life. To behold the beauty and abide in His temple.

The Tanakh is overwhelmingly about knowing God, and His Promise to bring us to Him. "I had fainted had I not hoped that I was see the good things of the Lord in the land of the living." To know Him and be known of Him...that is the ultimate purpose, and the key to pleasure. You need to spend more time in the Song of Songs.

I haven't seen that and you've provided no evidence of it.

Not according to Ezekiel 36:26-27.

Read above. You're not following above so that says a lot about your redemption.
Get the book I recommended and you'll see for yourself. You can order direct from Israel which is actually cheaper than Amazon. The company is Icej store.
If you look at the verses that precede Ezekiel 36:26-27, you'll see in verse 19 that God says He scattered Israel among the heathen. That's the captivity. Then in verse 24 He promises to take them from the heathen and bring them back to their land which He did seventy years later. It is after this event that He promises the New Heart. That is the New Everlasting Covenant that Jesus instigated before the destruction of the temple in 70AD. This is what I mean about coordinating scripture. You are taking verses 26-27 out of context, and the historical time frame in which the verse is given.

Is faith not trust? It does not take a lot of trust to obey if you believe. But to doubt and obey anyways? That takes great faith.
No...Faith is not "trust." Faith is Abraham's response to the Promise of God. It's not passive acquiescence...or there will be no baby. Faith doesn't know doubt. Faith is substance despite what you see. "Until the Word of the Lord came to pass, the Word of the Lord tested [Joseph]..." (our ps. 105:19) For Joseph, his faith was tried in Pharaoh's dungeon. He only knew the promise he had as a child. He never knew that Pharaoh's right hand was only three dreams away...and he never wavered. He believed, and served wherever he was stationed.

Where does it say that?

Anything begotten isn't eternal.

And God gave His laws, not ours, for that.

No, I wear swim trunks.

Take your time. You need the break.

Anyway, Biblican, I've spent more time with you than I intended. I'm moving on. Bye.
Jesus is called the only begotten son. His is the only soul that is begotten or brought forth from God's Spirit. God said "This day I have begotten you" which is considered to be a Messianic Psalm. Jesus soul is eternal because it is unified with God's Spirit. Likewise through Him we receive God's Holy Spirit which enables our souls to live forever like Jesus.
God gave us His laws but "Who can say I have made my heart clean, I am pure from my sins? Proverbs 20:9. The answer is no one and that's why we need Jesus. Those swim trunks of yours won't get you into heaven. You have to be in the wedding garment provided by God through His plan of redemption. You are only dressed for swimming in the lake of fire.

Which is the law.

No connection.
When God gave the law He also gave the plan for the tabernacle, which represented God's plan of redemption. You can't have one without the other, because we cannot be justified by our self effort as God showed us in Eden.
The fact that you can't see the connection just proves my point that you don't know how to coordinate scripture to understand it properly.

Remember that it is to the Jews that God gave these oracles. They are our books -- books written by Jews for Jews about Jews. No one, and I mean no one, delves into them deeper and in the original language more than Jews. For you to try to say the opposite is just laughable. That you actually believe it is... sad.
And that you have no concept of what they're telling you is fatally tragic.

The Tanakh (OT) says barely a thing about the messiah. The Tanakh concerns itself with obedience to the Law. The messiah is a footnote.
Absolutely false. The entire Tanakh was written to prepare God's people to receive the Messiah and He's on almost every page. No wonder it was so easy for you to walk away from Jesus. You never understood what it was all about in the first place as I told you before. If you had had the background in the Old Testament as you should have, and I blame that on the lack of teaching in the church, then you probably would never have left the faith. Unless, you were too proud to let God work through you.

Remember that it is to the Jews that God gave these oracles. They are our books -- books written by Jews for Jews about Jews. No one, and I mean no one, delves into them deeper and in the original language more than Jews. For you to try to say the opposite is just laughable. That you actually believe it is... sad.
The arrogance of these claims is a little tragic. Scholarship is competitive. Good scholarship is a treasure. I can point to many who have not only mastered the languages of the Tanakh, but have gone on to master the languages surrounding the Land, to bring context and clarity to the understanding. The Jews are not always known for accurate exegesis, as this wonderful thread has made very clear. Shared insights bring better clarity than those that are deliberately ignored by rote.

Why stop there?

One thing have I desired of the Lord and that will I seek after...that I might dwell in the House of the Lord all the days of my life. To behold the beauty and abide in His temple.

The Tanakh is overwhelmingly about knowing God, and His Promise to bring us to Him. "I had fainted had I not hoped that I was see the good things of the Lord in the land of the living." To know Him and be known of Him...that is the ultimate purpose, and the key to pleasure. You need to spend more time in the Song of Songs.
Sure, these things are there. But they are not the overwhelming jist. The main thrust of the Tanakh is obedience. The Torah gives the law that we are to obey, and the Prophets called Israel back to obedience when we we strayed. It's just hit on over and over and over.

The arrogance of these claims is a little tragic. Scholarship is competitive. Good scholarship is a treasure. I can point to many who have not only mastered the languages of the Tanakh, but have gone on to master the languages surrounding the Land, to bring context and clarity to the understanding. The Jews are not always known for accurate exegesis, as this wonderful thread has made very clear. Shared insights bring better clarity than those that are deliberately ignored by rote.
I'll just add...the Tanakh was written to teach and instruct. It also brings condemnation when that which is written gets ignored. It becomes an indictment to us all...and a reason for humility in all things.

No...Faith is not "trust." Faith is Abraham's response to the Promise of God. It's not passive acquiescence...or there will be no baby. Faith doesn't know doubt. Faith is substance despite what you see. "Until the Word of the Lord came to pass, the Word of the Lord tested [Joseph]..." (our ps. 105:19) For Joseph, his faith was tried in Pharaoh's dungeon. He only knew the promise he had as a child. He never knew that Pharaoh's right hand was only three dreams away...and he never wavered. He believed, and served wherever he was stationed.
Abraham trusts God, that God will do as he says, i.e. that God will give him children in his old age. Belief, on the other hand, is having a list of things that you intellectually assent to.

Sure, these things are there. But they are not the overwhelming jist. The main thrust of the Tanakh is obedience. The Torah gives the law that we are to obey, and the Prophets called Israel back to obedience when we we strayed. It's just hit on over and over and over.
Ahhh...your view is limited and sad. The overwhelming jist is the perfection of Love in the heart of man, the crown of God's creation. The Torah is summed up in two: Love God with everything that is You, and love your neighbor as yourself. Everything else hangs from these.

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom...and perfect love drives out all fear. Here you have the beginning and the end of the gospel. Jesus said, "Greater love has no man than this: that he lay down his (soul/life) for his friend." Then He went and did just that, calling us and emboldening us to do just the same. You have seen our own failure to carry this out...but you need to see the success He's made possible in you.

Last edited:
Absolutely false. The entire Tanakh was written to prepare God's people to receive the Messiah and He's on almost every page. No wonder it was so easy for you to walk away from Jesus. You never understood what it was all about in the first place as I told you before. If you had had the background in the Old Testament as you should have, and I blame that on the lack of teaching in the church, then you probably would never have left the faith. Unless, you were too proud to let God work through you.
Yes, yes, this is the Christian spiel. But it is imagined.

Abraham trusts God, that God will do as he says, i.e. that God will give him children in his old age. Belief, on the other hand, is having a list of things that you intellectually assent to.
It's a nuance...but I think it's important: Abraham believes God. Trust is involved, but trust can be a passive willingness to take whatever happens. Belief is intentional...and rules our own choices. Abraham's faith/belief in offspring meant physical exercise despite biological obstacles.

Back