No Jab for me...here's why...Web site

Hospital in Indiana. Had a male 36 years old in for surgery. Went well, was dismissed and shortly died of a heart attack. Had occlusion etc and family sued the hospital for negligence. From then on all males above a certain age that were admitted get a cardiac workup. Defensive medicine.
Made me so angry. She knows what they’re seeing from the vaccines, and yet she’s pushing it on people, using coercion, insults and shaming.

India's cultures coupled with the Hindu religion are ancient and it's my guess that "pressure" only partially describes the emotions surrounding this infestation. When one is backed up between the proverbial rock and a hard place - pressure to do something - even if it is strange to an outsider might bring calm to an otherwise scary time.

Some of the smartest, friendliest people I have worked with are from India, and vaccine hesitancy is nothing new to cultures that we are more familiar with.

- "Public vaccination began after English physician Edward Jenner learned that milkmaids were protected from smallpox after exposure to cowpox, a related virus in cows. In 1796, Jenner scientifically legitimized the procedure of injecting people with cowpox, which he termed variolae vaccinae, to prevent smallpox. However, variolation — which staved off serious smallpox infections by triggering mild infection through exposure to material from an infected person — dates back to at least the 1000s in Asia, Africa and other parts of the world. In some cases people inhaled the dried scabs of smallpox lesions or rubbed or injected pus from smallpox lesions into a healthy person’s scratched skin."

One to two percent of people died from the procedure while 30% died from smallpox.

Covid isn't smallpox and this isn't your typical vaccine.

Of course mRNA is organic. Our DNA is used as a template for mRNAs which then go on to direct the production of proteins in our bodies.

Organic chemistry is the study of molecules that contain carbon, like DNA, RNA (including mRNA) and protein.

The nano particles are made of 3 lipids + cholesterol.
Organic means not messed with. The mRNA was designed and built. It's not organic. It falls in line with GMO. You of all people should understand that.

I'm fairly sure that if you had a link that supported any of what you are saying, you would have given it.
So you can dismiss it? Do some actual research. It’s there for ALL who have eyes to see.
You have done it before when you thought you had proof. The excuse "do your own research" is a cop-out to make it look like one has proof without actually having it. So, I call your bluff.
I don’t care what you think you’re doing.

I'm fairly sure that if you had a link that supported any of what you are saying, you would have given it. You have done it before when you thought you had proof. The excuse "do your own research" is a cop-out to make it look like one has proof without actually having it. So, I call your bluff.
Like when you pounded on Michael Mann having won Nobel Peace Prize and you disagreed with the letter calling him out.

Why do you balk at research?

Indeed.

Then again, inhaling dried scabs of smallpox lesions or rubbing lesions on infected areas, or even directly injecting the pus from cow lesions wasn't typical in the day either. Honestly, I'm glad someone went through those difficult times so that you and I do not have to face smallpox - ever.

Quick questions:

Are you hesitant in protecting yourself from COVID-19 with a vaccine?

If so, what are your reasons?

Last edited:
Organic means not messed with. The mRNA was designed and built. It's not organic. It falls in line with GMO. You of all people should understand that.
That is not the definition of "organic." Organic means something derived from living matter. I think you are thinking of something else, something not genetically altered. Genetically altered stuff is still organic.

True. But smallpox was a scourge and the methods used to prevent it--inoculation and later, vaccination--were certainly unusual. But our point is, though some died because of these methods, no one stopped using them until cowpox came along. And then it was used. A few people even died from cowpox. But it wasn't stopped because of that. And because it was not stopped, smallpox is now extinct.

There will ALWAYS be risks with any medicine, with any vaccine no matter how safe. Somebody, somewhere could have a bad reaction to any medicine or vaccine. That doesn't mean it is bad for everyone or dangerous for everyone.

Watch the vaxed lady in the background drop dead..

Here.
I did. Now ,I suggest YOU read THIS:

elmoudjaweb.com/the-anti-vaxxer-mission-to-promote-nonexistent-covid-19-vaccine-deaths-jaweb

(I had to take out the link, since someone could post comments below it)

In recent days, anti-vaxxers on the hunt for evidence of their hunches have surfaced several other rumors along the same lines. Most notably, on Dec. 17, Nurse Tiffany Dover at CHI Memorial Hospital in Chattanooga, Tennessee, got a vaccine dose at work, then fainted 17 minutes later—all while on camera. She explained that she sometimes faints as a reaction to pain, a vasovagal syncope response that is not uncommon, nor dangerous.

“But it made for a dramatic video,” Berman noted, which anti-vaxxers ravenous for proof of danger could point to, claiming she was lying and had actually had some kind of dangerous reaction.

“People tend to believe their eyes, and seeing someone faint is scary. It gives you a visceral gut reaction,” Berman said. For anti-vaxxers selling a point, “that’s a powerful tool.”

So anti-vaxxers started following Dover online, searching for any scrap of possible evidence that something bad had indeed happened to her. They claimed no one who faints when they get a shot could become a nurse, which is absurd. They claimed that the fact that she wasn’t posting on social media in the days following the shot was suspicious—all the while hounding her accounts for some sort of statement. And eventually they found a death certificate for someone with her name and age who lived in Higdon, Alabama, a 28-mile drive from Chattanooga, on a records search site.

Dover is not dead. On Saturday, her employer Tweeted that she was at home and well, but wanted to maintain her privacy. On Monday, they noted that she was working a shift, and showed a video of her and other staffers. A Tennessee public health official also told The Daily Beast that they had no records of anyone who received a COVID-19 vaccine in the state dying for any vaccine-related reason....

Rita Shreffler of the Robert F. Kennedy Jr.-helmed Children’s Health Defense, for one, told The Daily Beast that they “believe the rumor about Tiffany’s death is disinformation. We do not know where it is coming from. We squelch it whenever we see it.”

Some people faint after getting shots. My father-in-law once told me that when he enlisted in the Army in 1946, he and the other recruits had to line up to get their vaccines. He reported seeing several men--big guys, too--who passed out cold after getting their shots. I think it is the same reaction as some people who faint at the sight of blood. :)

Of course, there are sites that claim she really IS dead, that came out after this stuff I posted. As of the end of last December she was alive, as confirmed by Reuters and USA Today, Fact Check, and Snopes. So maybe she did die later on, after the first of the year. I don't know. I am still researching.

But as I and others have stated on here, there are ALWAYS going to be a few people who react badly to SOME medicine/vaccine SOMEWHERE. No matter how safe they are for the overwhelming number of people who get them.

Last edited:
Indeed.

Then again, inhaling dried scabs of smallpox lesions or rubbing lesions on infected areas, or even directly injecting the pus from cow lesions wasn't typical in the day either. Honestly, I'm glad someone went through those difficult times so that you and I do not have to face smallpox - ever.

But you're still going to liken this to smallpox?

Quick questions:

Are you hesitant in protecting yourself from COVID-19 with a vaccine?

If so, what are your reasons?

You rhink I should be worried?

They have to use the same pressure tactics with people with obesity and poor diets.
I don't see anybody sweating the load about being 100 lbs overweight. They invented a vaccine for that called speed or something like that. Suppresses the appetite which means eat less and lose weight but oh the side effects...

That is not the definition of "organic." Organic means something derived from living matter. I think you are thinking of something else, something not genetically altered. Genetically altered stuff is still organic.
The mRNA was engineered...tinkered with to produce it.

The virus is not natural. It is a result of gain of function.

No. Organic refers to molecules that contain carbon. Biology, chem and pre-med students are required to take organic chemistry.

Organic seems to have a different definition at the grocery store that is not based on the nature of what is being sold.

So you can dismiss it? Do some actual research. It’s there for ALL who have eyes to see.

I don’t care what you think you’re doing.
If you make a claim, you should provide the evidence you think supports that claim.
Why should someone else be expected to try to support your claims?

C-19 was ginned up in a lab so no it is not typical. It was not naturally transmitted to humans. It was manipulated in a lab (funded by the United States under Fauci) so that it would more readily infect humans whereas it would naturally not.
Although they did recreate 1918 smallpox in a lab for no positive purpose.

Origin of Covid — Following the Clues | by Nicholas Wade | May, 2021 | Medium
There is no evidence that covid-19 was created in a lab. Accusations are not evidence.

There is no evidence that covid-19 was created in a lab. Accusations are not evidence.
Read the referenced article before you comment out of ignorance and quit referencing science when your real agenda is politics. Seems the brainpower is not there to establish the difference. The case is the exact opposite. No evidence of natural origins produced.
------------------------
This was surprising because both the SARS1 and MERS viruses had left copious traces in the environment. The intermediary host species of SARS1 was identified within four months of the epidemic’s outbreak, and the host of MERS within nine months. Yet some 15 months after the SARS2 pandemic began, and a presumably intensive search, Chinese researchers had failed to find either the original bat population, or the intermediate species to which SARS2 might have jumped, or any serological evidence that any Chinese population, including that of Wuhan, had ever been exposed to the virus prior to December 2019. Natural emergence remained a conjecture which, however plausible to begin with, had gained not a shred of supporting evidence in over a year.

Origins article

Last edited:
Back