The Alpha and Omega- God

Sir, we know these scriptures and believe them to be true.
In which case you would believe God sent his son Jesus to be the saviour of the world.
But the question is how did God send His Son is a question that can't be answered by you because you are very much limited in understanding scriptures.
How God sent his son does not change the fact that God sent his son.
Your response has always been carnal like those of unregenerate men.
That is not a valid argument as to how God sent his son yet you believe God is his son.
That's all I want to say.
You have said it and you proved that you do not believe God sent his Son to be the saviour of the world.

Many CALLED gods by pagans and heathens.
Yes even God YHWH called them Gods/ Elohim
They do NOT exist and NEVER have.
You are funny you just said many called Gods.
BTW The Lord is God and vice versa.
No, they are not the same.
Acts 2:36 Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made the same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ.
Peter is not saying God made Jesus God...You just exposed your ignorance again.

In which case you would believe God sent his son Jesus to be the saviour of the world.

That is not a valid argument as to how God sent his son yet you believe God is his son.

You have said it and you proved that you do not believe God sent his Son to be the saviour of the world.
Scriptures stripped from the overall context of all scriptures is only half a truth you bring to the table. The same method is employed by Satan to keep people from understanding the truth.

If YHWH being husband to Israel is symbolic and not literal then how He being The Father of His firstborn son Israel can be literal? - you are not able to understand.

Scriptures stripped from the overall context of all scriptures is only half a truth you bring to the table.
I did not strip anything or add anything...You are guilty of that.
The same method is employed by Satan to keep people from understanding the truth.
You know what method you employ to keep people from understanding the truth.
If YHWH being husband to Israel is symbolic and not literal
You are claiming that not me...That is speaking of a union. Therefore the union is not symbolic but literal. God is joined to Israel by his promises which are literal, not symbolic.
then how He being The Father of His firstborn son Israel can be literal?
The reference there is to Israel as a nation, not a person. Therefore it is literal. He did create the nation of Israel.
- you are not able to understand.
You just proved your ignorance.

The LORD is the Lord in Glorified Flesh diversified, (per Phil 2:6-8). that was to come, meaning he is LORD and Lord. Exodus 4:10 "And Moses said unto the LORD, O my Lord, I am not eloquent, neither heretofore, nor since thou hast spoken unto thy servant: but I am slow of speech, and of a slow tongue."

here the "LORD", the same one in Deuteronomy 6:4 "Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:", whom Moses calls, "Lord". same person.

Exodus 5:22 "And Moses returned unto the LORD, and said, Lord, wherefore hast thou so evil entreated this people? why is it that thou hast sent me?"

2 Samuel 7:18 "Then went king David in, and sat before the LORD, and he said, Who am I, O Lord GOD? and what is my house, that thou hast brought me hitherto?" (so clearly the LORD of Deuteronomy 6:4 is the Lord God. (Keep that in mind when reading Isaiah 48:16.... :eek: YIKES!).

Nehemiah 10:29 "They clave to their brethren, their nobles, and entered into a curse, and into an oath, to walk in God's law, which was given by Moses the servant of God, and to observe and do all the commandments of the LORD our Lord, and his judgments and his statutes;"

Psalms 8:9 "O LORD our Lord, how excellent is thy name in all the earth!"

BUT THIS IS THE ONE, Psalms 110:1 "A Psalm of David. The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool." ..... Psalms 110:5 "The Lord at thy right hand shall strike through kings in the day of his wrath."
and "Lord" here is,
H136 אֲדֹנָי 'Adonay (ad-o-noy') n-m.
1. (meaning) Lord (used as a proper name of God only).
2. (person) Adonai, The Lord God of Israel (which is actually “Yahweh God of Israel”
- see Exodus 5:1 and 120 other occurrences).
[am emphatic form of H113]
KJV: (my) Lord.
Root(s): H113

Matthew 22:41 "While the Pharisees were gathered together, Jesus asked them," Matthew 22:42 "Saying, What think ye of Christ? whose son is he? They say unto him, The Son of David." Matthew 22:43 "He saith unto them, How then doth David in spirit call him Lord, saying," Matthew 22:44 "The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand, till I make thine enemies thy footstool?" Matthew 22:45 "If David then call him Lord, how is he his son?"

Mark 12:35 "And Jesus answered and said, while he taught in the temple, How say the scribes that Christ is the Son of David?" Mark 12:36 "For David himself said by the Holy Ghost, The LORD said to my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand, till I make thine enemies thy footstool." Mark 12:37 "David therefore himself calleth him Lord; and whence is he then his son? And the common people heard him gladly."

Luke 20:41 "And he said unto them, How say they that Christ is David's son?" Luke 20:42 "And David himself saith in the book of Psalms, The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand,"Luke 20:43 "Till I make thine enemies thy footstool." Luke 20:44 "David therefore calleth him Lord, how is he then his son?"

Acts 2:32 "This Jesus hath God raised up, whereof we all are witnesses." Acts 2:33 "Therefore being by the right hand of God exalted, and having received of the Father the promise of the Holy Ghost, he hath shed forth this, which ye now see and hear." Acts 2:34 "For David is not ascended into the heavens: but he saith himself, The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand," Acts 2:35 "Until I make thy foes thy footstool." Acts 2:36 "Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made that same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ."

did one follow the pattern? the LORD is the Lord God....... Oh my God, Ray Charles can see this.

so was he, JESUS, not the "Lord?" .... the God already start reading this post again.... (smile).

BINGO, the "LORD" is the "Lord" the same one person diversified.

The Bible says God ALONE is The Savior of the world.

Titus 2:13 "Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;"

the GREAT "GOD" is our SAVIOUR, JESUS CHRIST,

been saying this all along. two titles in one.

PICJAG, 101G.

Acts 2:36 Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made the same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ.
Romans 10:13, 11:33-36; Acts 17:24.
Yep, The Lord is God.

Titus 2:13 "Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;"

the GREAT "GOD" is our SAVIOUR, JESUS CHRIST,

been saying this all along. two titles in one.

PICJAG, 101G.
Indeed, Jesus Christ has MANY titles. God is ONE of them.

Many called gods.

God sent His Son from heaven.
WHO was the Son before He was sent???
An angel????God???
NO other choice.

Indeed, Jesus Christ has MANY titles. God is ONE of them.
Glad you said that JG. so is not the Lord Jesus the Lord GOD of the OT? lets see, Isaiah 48:16 "Come ye near unto me, hear ye this; I have not spoken in secret from the beginning; from the time that it was, there am I: and now the Lord GOD, and his Spirit, hath sent me."

who is the ME that was sent? First the Lord God, 2 Samuel 7:18 "Then went king David in, and sat before the LORD, and he said, Who am I, O Lord GOD? and what is my house, that thou hast brought me hitherto?" so clearly the Lord GOD is the "LORD", the same one LORD of Deuteronomy 6:4.

NOW, knowing this, lets certify JESUS as the Lord God..... in Revelation 1:1, one sent his angel to John correct. and the Angle said in Revelation 22:6 that it was the Lord God of the holy prophets, and JESUS said in Revelation 22:16, that it was he who sent the angel.

so JESUS is the Lord God, and David, Moses, and all the holy Prophets is saying that the Lord God is the "LORD", who is the ONE God of Deuteronomy 6:4...... Hello.... Hello....... Hello.

JESUS the LORD of the OT.

PICJAG, 101G.

Glad you said that JG. so is not the Lord Jesus the Lord GOD of the OT? lets see, Isaiah 48:16 "Come ye near unto me, hear ye this; I have not spoken in secret from the beginning; from the time that it was, there am I: and now the Lord GOD, and his Spirit, hath sent me."

who is the ME that was sent? First the Lord God, 2 Samuel 7:18 "Then went king David in, and sat before the LORD, and he said, Who am I, O Lord GOD? and what is my house, that thou hast brought me hitherto?" so clearly the Lord GOD is the "LORD", the same one LORD of Deuteronomy 6:4.

NOW, knowing this, lets certify JESUS as the Lord God..... in Revelation 1:1, one sent his angel to John correct. and the Angle said in Revelation 22:6 that it was the Lord God of the holy prophets, and JESUS said in Revelation 22:16, that it was he who sent the angel.

so JESUS is the Lord God, and David, Moses, and all the holy Prophets is saying that the Lord God is the "LORD", who is the ONE God of Deuteronomy 6:4...... Hello.... Hello....... Hello.

JESUS the LORD of the OT.

PICJAG, 101G.
NEVER denied any of this, BUT you have omitted The Father AND The Holy Spirit.
Have they vanished from your theology????

Matthew 22:41 "While the Pharisees were gathered together, Jesus asked them," Matthew 22:42 "Saying, What think ye of Christ? whose son is he? They say unto him, The Son of David." Matthew 22:43 "He saith unto them, How then doth David in spirit call him Lord, saying," Matthew 22:44 "The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand, till I make thine enemies thy footstool?" Matthew 22:45 "If David then call him Lord, how is he his son?"
You exposed your ignorance again...Jesus was quoting Psalms 110:1... https://biblehub.com/lexicon/psalms/110-1.htm they translated YHWH as the LORD...and Adonay as Lord also. Yhwh was not speaking to himself. look at the link and see for yourself. Jesus our Adonay sits on the right hand of YHWH

I posted the
I just posted the scripture that says God sent his Son to be the saviour of the world.
1 John 4:14
And we have seen and do testify that the Father sent the Son to be the Saviour of the world.

It appears that you don't believe the scripture.

God sent His Son from heaven.
Yes ...the son came from heaven
WHO was the Son before He was sent???
The son...He was in God...
John 17:5
And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.
Jn 16:27 For the Father himself loveth you, because ye have loved me, and have believed that I came out from God.
An angel????God???
neither...He is the son of God
NO other choice.
Why? Because you say so?

Back