The Alpha and Omega- God

thi
Jesus is "Lord" but God is YHWH, how assured in speech but backward in understanding,. Psalms 110:1 "A Psalm of David. The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool."
Here "Lord" is the Hebrew word, H113 אָדוֹן 'adown (aw-done') n-m.
אָדֹן 'adon (aw-done') [shortened]
1. sovereign (i.e. controller, human or divine).
2. lord.
{also used as a prefix for names}
[from an unused root (meaning to rule)]
KJV: lord, master, owner.

the SAME "Lord" four verses later, Psalms 110:5 "The Lord at thy right hand shall strike through kings in the day of his wrath."

Lord here: is the Hebrew H136 אֲדֹנָי 'Adonay (ad-o-noy') n-m.
1. (meaning) Lord (used as a proper name of God only).
2. (person) Adonai, The Lord God of Israel (which is actually “Yahweh God of Israel” - see Exodus 5:1 and 120 other occurrences).
[am emphatic form of H113]
KJV: (my) Lord.
Root(s): H113

same one person, the LORD and the Lord. definition #2. saya it all.... 2. (person) Adonai, The Lord God of Israel (which is actually “Yahweh God of Israel”

the emphatic form of H113 the "Lord" in verse 1. :eek: YIKES!.

and it was the Lord Jesus, himself, "God" who raised up his own body, supportive Scripture, John 2:18 "Then answered the Jews and said unto him, What sign shewest thou unto us, seeing that thou doest these things?"
John 2:19 "Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up."
John 2:20 "Then said the Jews, Forty and six years was this temple in building, and wilt thou rear it up in three days?"
John 2:21 "But he spake of the temple of his body."
John 2:22 "When therefore he was risen from the dead, his disciples remembered that he had said this unto them; and they believed the scripture, and the word which Jesus had said."

so it was Jesus, who is God, the Holy Spirit, who raised up his own body.

the source for both definition is from the Mickelson's Enhanced Strong's Dictionaries of the Greek and Hebrew Testaments

PICJAG, 101G.
this post has already been refuted...

WHERE? please give post # so that I can read it.

PICJAG, 101G.
this is proof that you are not reading all my posts.#233, #261,#264.
Just for clarification, please answer these questions yes or no.
(1)Do you believe Jesus has a God?
(2) Do you believe God has a son?
(3) Do you believe God sent his Son to be the saviour of the world?

Last edited:
PMFBI But might I suggest that you read Philippians 2:6-11 which if you try to understand might clear up your misunderstanding about your three "gotcha" questions. I'll be ready to answer any of your questions. Unlike some folks I have read the Bible rather than only a handful of spoon fed out of context "proof texts."

PMFBI But might I suggest that you read Philippians 2:6-11 which if you try to understand might clear up your misunderstanding about your three "gotcha" questions. I'll be ready to answer any of your questions. Unlike some folks I have read the Bible rather than only a handful of spoon fed out of context "proof texts."
Spot on brother !

are you serious? post #233, 261,and 244, ... LOL, so we can take it that you had not rebuttal, because those was not.

now you ask, .... LOL,

to #1. NO. but he has a a Spirit... (smile). to #2. NO, not biological, or otherwise either... lol. and to #3. no, I believe God, his OWN ARM in flesh was sent or came into the world and saved us.

this is why I don't read your post, because they are of none Mentation.

PICJAG, 101G.

PMFBI But might I suggest that you read Philippians 2:6-11 which if you try to understand might clear up your misunderstanding about your three "gotcha" questions.
5 Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:
6 Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:
7 But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:
8 And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.
9 Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name:
10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;
11 And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

Nothing in the passage nullifies any of the questions I asked.
It does not deny Jesus has a God
It does not deny God has a son
It does not deny that God sent his Son to be the saviour of the world.
I'll be ready to answer any of your questions.
No, you won't. If you were ready you would have answered them...they are yes or no answers.
Unlike some folks I have read the Bible rather than only a handful of spoon fed out of context "proof texts."
Then answer the questions yes or no.

are you serious? post #233, 261,and 244, ... LOL, so we can take it that you had not rebuttal, because those was not.

now you ask, .... LOL,
because you did not read them.
to #1. NO. but he has a a Spirit... (smile).
So you are saying that Jesus does not have a God...Jesus said he has a God.
John 20:17
Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God

Revelation 3:12
Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.
You Just made Jesus a liar

to #2. NO, not biological, or otherwise either... lol.
Matthew 3:17
And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.

Now you are making God a liar.
and to #3. no,
1 John 4:14
And we have seen and do testify that the Father sent the Son to be the Saviour of the world.
Now you are calling John a liar.
I believe God, his OWN ARM in flesh was sent or came into the world and saved us.

this is why I don't read your post, because they are of none Mentation.

PICJAG, 101G.
You can believe whatever you want. That does not make it true. Your belief makes God, Jesus and John liars...
My posts are spiritual that is why you should read them.

5 Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:
6 Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:
7 But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:
8 And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.
9 Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name:
10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;
11 And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.
Nothing in the passage nullifies any of the questions I asked.
It does not deny Jesus has a God
It does not deny God has a son
It does not deny that God sent his Son to be the saviour of the world.
No, you won't. If you were ready you would have answered them...they are yes or no answers.
Then answer the questions yes or no.
I don't play "gotcha games". You can quote Philippians 2:6-11 but you evidently don't understand it.
Jesus existed in one form, Philippians 2, vs. 6, but took upon himself another form, vs. 7.
What was Jesus’ form before? If he was literally, actually a man afterward what was he literally, actually before?
Philippians 2:6-11 6. Who, being [continual existence] in the form [μορφη] of God, thought it not robbery [something to be grasped] to be equal with God:
(Greek Interlinear) Philippians 2:6-11 ος {who,} εν {in [the]} μορφη {form} θεου {of god} υπαρχων {subsisting,} ουχ {not} αρπαγμον {something to be used to his own advantage} ηγησατο το {esteemed it} ειναι {the being} ισα {equal} θεω {with god;}
The verb ειναι, translated ”to be,” in the KJV, which appears to be a future tense in English, is a present infinitive, not a future tense. “the being equal with god,” was a, then, present reality not something considered and rejected.
7 But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him[self] the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:​
Jesus’ earthly ministry occurred between verses, 7 and 8. Where the one who was equal with God, vs. 6, the one who, acting upon himself, became flesh, cf. John 1:14, made himself of no reputation, vs. 7, cf. Heb 2:17, took upon himself the form of a servant, and was in the likeness of men, vs. 7. After which God, not merely exalted him, but “highly exalted” him, and glorified him with the same glory he had with the Father before the world existed (John 17:5)

It was here where all the things anti-Trinitarians cannot comprehend happened, e.g. “If Jesus was God, why didn’t he know the hour of his return?” etc., etc., etc.

8 And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.​
If Jesus was only a mere human being, how does a human being, “humble himself and become obedient unto death?” All mankind is appointed to death, no obedience or humbling involved! Heb 9:27. Were the criminals who were crucified with Jesus also obedient, did they also humble themselves unto death on the cross?
10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, cf. [יהוה/YHWH, Isa 45:23] of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;
11 And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, cf. [ יהוה/YHWH, Isa 45:23] to the glory of God the Father.​
In verses 10,11 Paul applies Isaiah 45:23, which refers to יהוה/YHWH], to Jesus as I have shown above!

Do you have two YHWHs speaking to each other? That is what you wrote there johnny...

I dealt with them accordingly. You seem to have multiple lords... God made Jesus both Lord and Christ...Jesus is Lord... God is YHWH.
9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

Do you confess that Jesus is Lord and God raised Jesus from the dead?
Two Persons, BOTH YHWH.
And you failed to address Romans 10:13 wherein Jesus is identified as YHWH of Joel 2:32.
I confess Jesus is The Lord(YHWH) of Romans 10:13, 11:33-36, which means He is God of that passage.
He is also The Lord and God of Acts 17:24.
It is YOU who have multiple Lords.
BTW you did NOT deal with the passages I adduced; you ignored them.

Yep, God The Father sent God The Son to be The Savior of the world.
God ALONE is The ONE and ONLY Savior.

I confess Jesus is The Lord(YHWH) of Romans 10:13, 11:33-36, which means He is God of that passage.
is not YHWH, Spirit per John 4:24a? and there is ONLY one "Spirit". and there is only ONE NAME to call upon, and that name is of the LORD, all caps, Isaiah 12:4 "And in that day shall ye say, Praise the LORD, call upon his name, declare his doings among the people, make mention that his name is exalted." and that NAME is "JESUS".

so if the Lord is YHWH, (and he is) and Jesus is Lord, (YHWH), then either you have two separate and distinct Gods, or the Lord , and the LORD is the same one person, who is God.

PICJAG, 101G.

is not YHWH, Spirit per John 4:24a? and there is ONLY one "Spirit". and there is only ONE NAME to call upon, and that name is of the LORD, all caps, Isaiah 12:4 "And in that day shall ye say, Praise the LORD, call upon his name, declare his doings among the people, make mention that his name is exalted." and that NAME is "JESUS".

so if the Lord is YHWH, (and he is) and Jesus is Lord, (YHWH), then either you have two separate and distinct Gods, or the Lord , and the LORD is the same one person, who is God.

PICJAG, 101G.
Jesus is the name of a MAN, NOT the name of The Lord or God.

Jesus is the name of a MAN, NOT the name of The Lord or God.
did you not READ? Zechariah 13:7 "Awake, O sword, against my shepherd, and against the man that is my fellow, saith the LORD of hosts: smite the shepherd, and the sheep shall be scattered: and I will turn mine hand upon the little ones."

this scripture is in reference to the Lord Jesus, yes a man who is in God's IMAGE ... Man. but here's the Revelation, the hebrew word for "FELLOW" is
H5997 עָמִית `amiyth (aw-meeth') n-m.
1. companionship.
2. (hence, concretely) a comrade or kindred man.
[from a primitive root meaning to associate]
KJV: another, fellow, neighbour.

my source for this definition, the Mickelson's Enhanced Strong's Dictionaries of the Greek and Hebrew Testaments

first, notice definition #2. concretely, remember, God is a Spirit, "ABSTRACT", but in flesh he is "concrete" hello... hello.

second, in the same #2. definition, "kindred man" let see the revelation, Revelation 22:16 "I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star."

see that definition "OFFSPRING" it means,
G1085 γένος genos (ǰe'-nos) n.
kin.
{abstract or concrete, literal or figurative, individual or collective}
[from G1096]
KJV: born, country(-man), diversity, generation, kind(-red), nation, offspring, stock
Root(s): G1096

kin? as the definition states, yes, KINSman Redeemer. God in Flesh as in the definition of H5997 עָמִית `amiyth (aw-meeth') which can be translated as "ANOTHER" yes, ANOTHER of God as a man.... hello...hello JG, and his name... God is JESUS.... :eek: YIKES!.

Guess how ANOTHER in H5997 עָמִית `amiyth (aw-meeth') is translated in G1085 γένος genos (ǰe'-nos)? answer, "diversity".. BINGO.

understand the "Man" in Zechariah 13:7 is God himself "DIVERSIFED" in Flesh... yes the Lord (YHWH) is God the (YHWH) diversifed in flesh, known as the OFFSPRING/the Son.... (smile), oh this is too easy.

so JG, "Jesus is the name of a MAN", who is God diversified in flesh. Boy Oh Boy, you just cannot get around "Diversified Oneness".

PICJAG, 101G.

did you not READ? Zechariah 13:7 "Awake, O sword, against my shepherd, and against the man that is my fellow, saith the LORD of hosts: smite the shepherd, and the sheep shall be scattered: and I will turn mine hand upon the little ones."

this scripture is in reference to the Lord Jesus, yes a man who is in God's IMAGE ... Man. but here's the Revelation, the hebrew word for "FELLOW" is
H5997 עָמִית `amiyth (aw-meeth') n-m.
1. companionship.
2. (hence, concretely) a comrade or kindred man.
[from a primitive root meaning to associate]
KJV: another, fellow, neighbour.

my source for this definition, the Mickelson's Enhanced Strong's Dictionaries of the Greek and Hebrew Testaments

first, notice definition #2. concretely, remember, God is a Spirit, "ABSTRACT", but in flesh he is "concrete" hello... hello.

second, in the same #2. definition, "kindred man" let see the revelation, Revelation 22:16 "I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star."

see that definition "OFFSPRING" it means,
G1085 γένος genos (ǰe'-nos) n.
kin.
{abstract or concrete, literal or figurative, individual or collective}
[from G1096]
KJV: born, country(-man), diversity, generation, kind(-red), nation, offspring, stock
Root(s): G1096

kin? as the definition states, yes, KINSman Redeemer. God in Flesh as in the definition of H5997 עָמִית `amiyth (aw-meeth') which can be translated as "ANOTHER" yes, ANOTHER of God as a man.... hello...hello JG, and his name... God is JESUS.... :eek: YIKES!.

Guess how ANOTHER in H5997 עָמִית `amiyth (aw-meeth') is translated in G1085 γένος genos (ǰe'-nos)? answer, "diversity".. BINGO.

understand the "Man" in Zechariah 13:7 is God himself "DIVERSIFED" in Flesh... yes the Lord (YHWH) is God the (YHWH) diversifed in flesh, known as the OFFSPRING/the Son.... (smile), oh this is too easy.

so JG, "Jesus is the name of a MAN", who is God diversified in flesh. Boy Oh Boy, you just cannot get around "Diversified Oneness".

PICJAG, 101G.
Jesus is the name of a MAN, who is ALSO God in the flesh.

Jesus is the name of a MAN, who is ALSO God in the flesh.
Jesus is the Name of God, listen to JESUS, John 5:43 "I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive."

who name did he come in ? ... thank you.

PICJAG, 101G.

I don't play "gotcha games". You can quote Philippians 2:6-11 but you evidently don't understand it.
Jesus existed in one form, Philippians 2, vs. 6, but took upon himself another form, vs. 7.
What was Jesus’ form before? If he was literally, actually a man afterward what was he literally, actually before?

Philippians 2:6-11 6. Who, being [continual existence] in the form [μορφη] of God, thought it not robbery [something to be grasped] to be equal with God:

(Greek Interlinear) Philippians 2:6-11 ος {who,} εν {in [the]} μορφη {form} θεου {of god} υπαρχων {subsisting,} ουχ {not} αρπαγμον {something to be used to his own advantage} ηγησατο το {esteemed it} ειναι {the being} ισα {equal} θεω {with god;}
The verb ειναι, translated ”to be,” in the KJV, which appears to be a future tense in English, is a present infinitive, not a future tense. “the being equal with god,” was a, then, present reality not something considered and rejected.
7 But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him[self] the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:
Jesus’ earthly ministry occurred between verses, 7 and 8. Where the one who was equal with God, vs. 6, the one who, acting upon himself, became flesh, cf. John 1:14, made himself of no reputation, vs. 7, cf. Heb 2:17, took upon himself the form of a servant, and was in the likeness of men, vs. 7. After which God, not merely exalted him, but “highly exalted” him, and glorified him with the same glory he had with the Father before the world existed (John 17:5)
this is not a game....Jesus has a God, I posted the scripture. Do you agree that Jesus has a God or was Jesus lying when he said he was ascending to his God?
Was Jesus lying in Revelation?
It was here where all the things anti-Trinitarians cannot comprehend happened, e.g. “If Jesus was God, why didn’t he know the hour of his return?” etc., etc., etc.
No mention of trinitarian or trinity in the scripture...
If Jesus was only a mere human being, how does a human being, “humble himself and become obedient unto death?” All mankind is appointed to death, no obedience or humbling involved! Heb 9:27. Were the criminals who were crucified with Jesus also obedient, did they also humble themselves unto death on the cross?
God exalted him should be a clue...Jesus is not God
10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, cf. [יהוה/YHWH, Isa 45:23] of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;

11 And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, cf. [ יהוה/YHWH, Isa 45:23] to the glory of God the Father.
In verses 10,11 Paul applies Isaiah 45:23, which refers to יהוה/YHWH], to Jesus as I have shown above!
Confessing Jesus as Lord means that a person believes God made Jesus Lord...

Acts 2:36 Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made the same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ.

Two Persons, BOTH YHWH.
then two Gods both YHWH
And you failed to address Romans 10:13 wherein Jesus is identified as YHWH of Joel 2:32.
Jesus is not identified as YHWH, Jesus is the son of God
He is also The Lord and God of Acts 17:24.
It is YOU who have multiple Lords.
BTW you did NOT deal with the passages I adduced; you ignored them.
If Jesus is YHWH who is Jesus' Father? Who said that Jesus is their only beloved Son?
You are advocating two Gods. You are saying Jesus is one God and his Father is another God since the father and the son are not the same person.

Jesus is the Name of God, listen to JESUS, John 5:43 "I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive."

who name did he come in ? ... thank you.

PICJAG, 101G.
His Father's name.

Back