The Bodily Resurrection & Ascension of Jesus

Absolutely

1. God Himself. For God is Love and the only perfect thing on this planet that is perfect and never changes, and with Love manifest in me is to be ye therefore perfect even as my Father in heaven is perfect. Matt 5:48.

BTW heaven is the place God resides in His kingdom. And where did Jesus say the kingdom of God is? Luke 17:20-21.
Not very many believe Jesus though.
Oh I believe Jesus, but not you.

Provide names so we can ask them about your perfection
Jesus see Matt 5:48, God demands that of me. He is my witness and I am His witness, He in me and I in Him are one. See Jesus prayer to our God for me to be in John 17. His prayer to God Worked for me

Ask him he wil confirm it, for I just posted what he says of me.

Jesus see Matt 5:48, God demands that of me. He is my witness and I am His witness, He in me and I in Him are one. See Jesus prayer to our God for me to be in John 17. His prayer to God Worked for me
So IOW you have no human that can attest to your perfection. Not even your spouse

Oh No' Jesus didnt even know God or His SPirit until he was about 30 years old when God came to that man and opend all of His heaven to him. Matt 3:16. You can read it where He did. ANd He does the same in us all who receieves His same Spirit, the mind of Christ, Gods anointing which is Christ in me.

ANd by your doctrine you are not of Christ and do not have the same anointing Jesus had from the Father. You have changed the natural purpose of God to be anointed of Him that you may dictate to Him yor own will and cant even see what you are doing. You are blind to Him is all.
100% Wrong again Gary! Jesus did know Himself as God because He " Was God " in John 1:1 as I correctly posted RIGHT Here Gary -------------------
rod.ney said:
FYI again Gary, Jesus " was God " the Word in John 1:1 and He " was with God " the Father & Holy Spirit in that same verse! Then He BECAME Flesh ( incarnate - God the Word in the Flesh, Gary ) in John 1:14! So yes indeed the REAL Jesus Christ is God-Man and NOT just a man as your false Christ is Gary! How do you think the Real Jesus could have known Abraham before Abram was born ( John 8:58 ) if He ( Jesus ) did not pre-exist as God the Word in John 1:1?!!! So yes indeed Jesus was the one in the burning bush that spoke to Moses in Exodus 3:14, and told Moses to tell his people that " I AM " is what the name of the God of his fathers is to be called! Also all things were made/created through/by Him ( Precarnate Jesus as God the Word ) as per John 1:3/Col.1:16! Case closed Gary. ---------------------------- Also it is GOD's doctrine ( Not my Doctrine ) as I posted GOD's scriptures to PROVE it! You just posted your WRONG say so ( Man's doctrine ) yet again Gary!

100% Wrong again Gary! Jesus did know Himself as God because He " Was God " in John 1:1 as I correctly posted RIGHT Here Gary -------------------
rod.ney said:
FYI again Gary, Jesus " was God " the Word in John 1:1 and He " was with God " the Father & Holy Spirit in that same verse! Then He BECAME Flesh ( incarnate - God the Word in the Flesh, Gary ) in John 1:14! So yes indeed the REAL Jesus Christ is God-Man and NOT just a man as your false Christ is Gary! How do you think the Real Jesus could have known Abraham before Abram was born ( John 8:58 ) if He ( Jesus ) did not pre-exist as God the Word in John 1:1?!!! So yes indeed Jesus was the one in the burning bush that spoke to Moses in Exodus 3:14, and told Moses to tell his people that " I AM " is what the name of the God of his fathers is to be called! Also all things were made/created through/by Him ( Precarnate Jesus as God the Word ) as per John 1:3/Col.1:16! Case closed Gary.
Na Jesu sdidnt even know God until he was about 30. you can read when God opend up who He is to that man in Matt 3:16.

If you dont believe Matt 3:16 just man up and tell God you dont believe it.

Dont argue with me, argue with Him, I didnt write it.

Na Jesu sdidnt even know God until he was about 30. you can read when God opend up who He is to that man in Matt 3:16.

If you dont believe Matt 3:16 just man up and tell God you dont believe it.

Dont argue with me, argue with Him, I didnt write it.
Luke 2:49 says you are wrong.

Oh No' Jesus didnt even know God or His SPirit until he was about 30 years old when God came to that man and opend all of His heaven to him. Matt 3:16. You can read it where He did. ANd He does the same in us all who receieves His same Spirit, the mind of Christ, Gods anointing which is Christ in me.

ANd by your doctrine you are not of Christ and do not have the same anointing Jesus had from the Father. You have changed the natural purpose of God to be anointed of Him that you may dictate to Him yor own will and cant even see what you are doing. You are blind to Him is all.
Jesus knew that His ftaher was God, and that he was the Son of God in a unique fashion age 12 in the temple!

Absolutely

1. God Himself. For God is Love and the only perfect thing on this planet that is perfect and never changes, and with Love manifest in me is to be ye therefore perfect even as my Father in heaven is perfect. Matt 5:48.

BTW heaven is the place God resides in His kingdom. And where did Jesus say the kingdom of God is? Luke 17:20-21.
Not very many believe Jesus though.
So you have reach a sinless perfection state?

Back