The Bodily Resurrection & Ascension of Jesus

Oh No' Jesus was a god because you made him a god from lack in receieving the same God Jesus receieved in Matt 3:16 yourself. You cant know God at all without the same, that is why you have made a man a substitute god in place of the One who opend all of His heaven to Jesus -- but in reality Jesus was son of God for God really was his Father wheater you believe him or not.

Your interpretation of the bible is without the mind of the Father yourself for your god is a man and not SPirit who is in man.
So why couldn't God let the world know what he says in a written book somewhere.

Why do we have to depend upon the word of some narcissistic person who falsely proclaims himself perfect.

Could we have a list of your friends to see if they hold you as perfect?

If you had accepted the real Jesus you would obey him a lord and receive from God the same as he receievd from Him as God sent him to lead you to the Father yourself. But sense you do not follow the real Jesus you make your Jesus obey your will for him.
FYI again Gary, it is YOU and NOT Me that has NOT accepted the Real Jesus Christ ( God-Man as per GOD's say so in John 1:1+14 & Heb.1:5 - and not your say so that He is just a man and not God also )! Thus you are NOT a Saved Person with GOD's Spirit ( 1 Cor.6:19 ) dwelling in your Temple/ body! Case closed!

If you do not believe Jesus when he said he could do nothing without his Father who sent him then that isnt my problem. You have a different religion from the reality of God who Jesus leads us to to be like Him as Jesus was like Him. You dont have a clue who I Am is, you never have met Hm. .
Yes the God-Man Jesus said that because He gave Up using His Power as God the Word for those 33 short years that He was in His Mortal human body! He is now in His Immortal Glorious Flesh & bone human body and can indeed now use His Power as God the Word of John 1:1, as He did when He raised His own dead temple/Body as He said He would do in John 2:19-22 Gary ) Thus you still remain 100% rebuked ( 2 Tim.3:16 and the Case closed Gary!

So why couldn't God let the world know what he says in a written book somewhere.

Why do we have to depend upon the word of some narcissistic person who falsely proclaims himself perfect.

Could we have a list of your friends to see if they hold you as perfect?
if married, just ask his wife!

Yes the God-Man Jesus said that because He gave Up using His Power as God the Word for those 33 short years that He was in His Mortal human body! He is now in His Immortal Glorious Flesh & bone human body and can indeed now use His Power as God the Word of John 1:1, as He did when He raised His own dead temple/Body as He said He would do in John 2:19-22 Gary ) Thus you still remain 100% rebuked ( 2 Tim.3:16 and the Case closed Gary!
Jesus agreed to limit Himself while here on earth to walking in the Holy Spirit and to have limits on his awareness and knowledge, but always still remained fully God!

The beauty of my God and the God Jesus obeyed and receieved is we didnt have to wait for a god to come, all we had to do is receive the One who is already here and accessable.

God can not do anything with a man who thinks he is of use to God as in these religious beliefs that you and others wallow in. It is not a question of our equipment but of poverty, not what we bring to the table but what God puts in us and obviously you do not understand what that that is at all.
Your belief about Jesus is unbiblical and antichrist. Your jesus was only a weak man like yourself who hit lucky like you and became sinless. And your jesus did not rise from the dead bodily. Your jesus is not the real Jesus or the real gospel . It’s a false gospel and christ.

hope this helps !!!

Jesus agreed to limit Himself while here on earth to walking in the Holy Spirit and to have limits on his awareness and knowledge, but always still remained fully God!
Yes indeed and He used the indwelling Holy Spirits Power instead of His own, that He could have used as God the Word to perform those miracles while He was in His Mortal human body! He did that in order to be fully human like us! Thus He raised Lazarus from the dead by the indwelling Holy Spirit, just like the Apostle Peter raised Dorcas ( Tabitha ) from the dead by the indwelling Holy Spirit!

Your belief about Jesus is unbiblical and antichrist. Your jesus was only a weak man like yourself who hit lucky like you and became sinless. And your jesus did not rise from the dead bodily. Your jesus is not the real Jesus or the real gospel . It’s a false gospel and christ.

hope this helps !!!
he seems to hold to the word of faith Jesus, who was a man like one of us, but knew how to operate in the law of faith well enough to be like God!

Yes indeed and He used the indwelling Holy Spirits Power instead of His own, that He could have used as God the Word to perform those miracles while He was in His Mortal human body! He did that in order to be fully human like us! Thus He raised Lazarus from the dead by the indwelling Holy Spirit, just like the Apostle Peter raised Dorcas ( Tabitha ) from the dead by the indwelling Holy Spirit!
One must not see Jesus though as kenosis theology does, as One no longer being God while on earth!

There is not beauty in a false god/christ. But I can see why you would think the angel of light is beautiful.
There is not beauty in the One who is here today knocking at your door to show you His way because of your rejection of Him I agree. But the same One who came to Jesus and opend all of His heaven is the same light we all receieve who has received the same One Jesus received in Matt 3:16.

And you see the angel of light because you dictate to him your own will what you would have him be. You have no intent for having in you that what Jesus had in himself from the Father who is God.

You have made your god what you would have him be is all. The God Jesus obeyed and served is a devil for you just as you say He is.

There is not beauty in the One who is here today knocking at your door to show you His way because of your rejection of Him I agree. But the same One who came to Jesus and opend all of His heaven is the same light we all receieve who has received the same One Jesus received in Matt 3:16.

And you see the angel of light because you dictate to him your own will what you would have him be. You have no intent for having in you that what Jesus had in himself from the Father who is God.

You have made your god what you would have him be is all. The God Jesus obeyed and served is a devil for you just as you say He is.
The clinical term for this is projection.

Jesus preexisted with the father as being very God before His birth, did you?
Oh No Not At all' Jesus didnt come along until about 2000 yeatrs ago. The One who preexisted with the Father is Christ, man anointed of God. Adam was the first to be anointed of God and became like Him not Jesus. Gen 3:22.

Did I? Like Jesus when God came to him and opend all of His heaven to him by His SPirit in Matt 3:16 is the same One who came to me and did the same, and He does the same in all who will receieve Him.

He hasnt come to you and opened all of His heaven to you as He did Jesus has He? And do you knwo why He hasnt? I do! So does He.

Oh No Not At all' Jesus didnt come along until about 2000 yeatrs ago. The One who preexisted with the Father is Christ, man anointed of God. Adam was the first to be anointed of God and became like Him not Jesus. Gen 3:22.

Did I? Like Jesus when God came to him and opend all of His heaven to him by His SPirit in Matt 3:16 is the same One who came to me and did the same, and He does the same in all who will receieve Him.

He hasnt come to you and opened all of His heaven to you as He did Jesus has He? And do you knwo why He hasnt? I do! So does He.
FYI again Gary, Jesus " was God " the Word in John 1:1 and He " was with God " the Father & Holy Spirit in that same verse! Then He BECAME Flesh ( incarnate - God the Word in the Flesh, Gary ) in John 1:14! So yes indeed the REAL Jesus Christ is God-Man and NOT just a man as your false Christ is Gary! How do you think the Real Jesus could have known Abraham before Abram was born ( John 8:58 ) if He ( Jesus ) did not pre-exist as God the Word in John 1:1?!!! So yes indeed Jesus was the one in the burning bush that spoke to Moses in Exodus 3:14, and told Moses to tell his people that " I AM " is what the name of the God of his fathers is to be called! Also all things were made/created through/by Him ( Precarnate Jesus as God the Word ) as per John 1:3/Col.1:16! Case closed Gary.

One must not see Jesus though as kenosis theology does, as One no longer being God while on earth!
Exactly! In the beginning He " Was God " the Word ( John 1:1 ) and He was God-Man ( John 1:14 ) on Earth and did not use His own God power for those 33 years with His mortal flesh body! He is still God-Man in His now Immortal Glorious ( flesh & Bone - Luke 24:39 ) resurrection Body ) and now uses His power as God the Word ever since His Mortal body died on the Cross, and that is why He ( Jesus the God-Man ) said in John 2:19-22 that He would raise ( resurrect ) His destroyed ( Crucified - dead ) temple/body in 3 days! He only refused to use His own power ( and used the Holy Spirit's power) during those 33 years in His mortal body!

Last edited:
FYI again Gary, Jesus " was God " the Word in John 1:1 and He " was with God " the Father & Holy Spirit in that same verse! Then He BECAME Flesh ( incarnate - God the Word in the Flesh, Gary ) in John 1:14! So yes indeed the REAL Jesus Christ is God-Man and NOT just a man as your false Christ is Gary! How do you think the Real Jesus could have known Abraham before Abram was born ( John 8:58 ) if He ( Jesus ) did not pre-exist as God the Word in John 1:1?!!! So yes indeed Jesus was the one in the burning bush that spoke to Moses in Exodus 3:14, and told Moses to tell his people that " I AM " is what the name of the God of his fathers is to be called! Also all things were made/created through/by Him ( Precarnate Jesus as God the Word ) as per John 1:3/Col.1:16! Case closed Gary.
Oh No' Jesus didnt even know God or His SPirit until he was about 30 years old when God came to that man and opend all of His heaven to him. Matt 3:16. You can read it where He did. ANd He does the same in us all who receieves His same Spirit, the mind of Christ, Gods anointing which is Christ in me.

ANd by your doctrine you are not of Christ and do not have the same anointing Jesus had from the Father. You have changed the natural purpose of God to be anointed of Him that you may dictate to Him yor own will and cant even see what you are doing. You are blind to Him is all.

Oh No' Jesus didnt even know God or His SPirit until he was about 30 years old when God came to that man and opend all of His heaven to him. Matt 3:16. You can read it where He did. ANd He does the same in us all who receieves His same Spirit, the mind of Christ, Gods anointing which is Christ in me.

ANd by your doctrine you are not of Christ and do not have the same anointing Jesus had from the Father. You have changed the natural purpose of God to be anointed of Him that you may dictate to Him yor own will and cant even see what you are doing. You are blind to Him is all.
Hey Gary, can we have a list if your acquaintances to confirm your perfection?

The clinical term for this is projection.
Oh No' an estimate or forecast of a future situation or trend based on a study of present ones are called denominations who only guess at who and what God is with nor reality of Him actually manifest in them..

It isnt a matter of slow growth either He has come to you and manifest Himself or He is not. We dont get more and more saved through philosophy or thinking from siminary, you are there with God as your own mind, Spirit, or you are not. Either God is manifest in you or He is not.

Oh No' an estimate or forecast of a future situation or trend based on a study of present ones are called denominations who only guess at who and what God is with nor reality of Him actually manifest in them..

It isnt a matter of slow growth either He has come to you and manifest Himself or He is not. We dont get more and more saved through philosophy or thinking from siminary, you are there with God as your own mind, Spirit, or you are not. Either God is manifest in you or He is not.
Provide names so we can ask them about your perfection

Hey Gary, can we have a list if your acquaintances to confirm your perfection?
Absolutely

1. God Himself. For God is Love and the only perfect thing on this planet that is perfect and never changes, and with Love manifest in me is to be ye therefore perfect even as my Father in heaven is perfect. Matt 5:48.

BTW heaven is the place God resides in His kingdom. And where did Jesus say the kingdom of God is? Luke 17:20-21.
Not very many believe Jesus though.

Absolutely

1. God Himself. For God is Love and the only perfect thing on this planet that is perfect and never changes, and with Love manifest in me is to be ye therefore perfect even as my Father in heaven is perfect. Matt 5:48.

BTW heaven is the place God resides in His kingdom. And where did Jesus say the kingdom of God is? Luke 17:20-21.
Not very many believe Jesus though.
I have talked to God. He told me you are full of it.

Back