Bourgeois posers peddle class hatred

Im not talking about government trading resources to another government for the benefit of the economy. Im talking about government selling access to our resources for the benefit of a foreign nation. Not sure what is so hard for you to understand.

Yes China is buying up property in America. Canada too. Resulting in the cost of housing sky rocketing. Capitalism sucks
I am not either. So you are saying only a government can benefit its citizens.

Im not talking about government trading resources to another government for the benefit of the economy. Im talking about government selling access to our resources for the benefit of a foreign nation. Not sure what is so hard for you to understand.

Yes China is buying up property in America. Canada too. Resulting in the cost of housing sky rocketing. Capitalism sucks
The cost of housing is driven mainly by the demand for housing.

So you are saying a car is the same thing as a manufacturing plant
If I buy a manufacturing plant, does that come with all the resources needed to build the car? No. Therefore bad analogy.

If I buy a gas company, then yes, I'd have the rights to the gas im selling.

The cost of housing is driven mainly by the demand for housing.
Not necessarily There are many other factors to why the cost of housing is so high in my country. Mainly to do with crooked practices. The government cracked down on them(supposedly) but they never adjusted the market price..

For example. Real estate agents were throwing phantom bids to drive the bids higher. Which resulting in higher real estate prices. When they cracked down on that, did the prices come down? NO. That would cause the rich to lose wealth equity.

Not to mention that foreigners with deep pockets are outbidding regular Canadians.. Thats free market capitalism that has NOTHING to do with capitalism and everything to do with greed.

Also a house used to be lets say $60,000 and an apartment $20,000. Now they call apartments condos and charge the same price of a house! For much less square feet! Its all robbery.

Not necessarily There are many other factors to why the cost of housing is so high in my country. Mainly to do with crooked practices. The government cracked down on them(supposedly) but they never adjusted the market price..

For example. Real estate agents were throwing phantom bids to drive the bids higher. Which resulting in higher real estate prices. When they cracked down on that, did the prices come down? NO. That would cause the rich to lose wealth equity.

Not to mention that foreigners with deep pockets are outbidding regular Canadians.. Thats free market capitalism that has NOTHING to do with capitalism and everything to do with greed.

Also a house used to be lets say $60,000 and an apartment $20,000. Now they call apartments condos and charge the same price of a house! For much less square feet! Its all robbery.
So you admit that foreign purchase of us resources might not be the cause.

They should have been horsewhipped along with all the useless left-wing politicians who let it all happen for political reasons and not protecting their cities from lunatic mobs. Burning down buildings, looting and on it goes.

Unbelievable BS. There was plenty of violence post-Floyd who was a career criminal and a bouncer. They were probably going by what they did know about Floyd. If you are a career criminal and an ex-bouncer then the police are probably not going to handle with kid gloves. The prosecution was political. Same with Potter. She was a white female cop. The trial was not about justice. It was about left wing pandering to the mob. it was left-wing political at the expense of justice. Didn't Floyd have something to do with abuse or terrorizing a pregnant lady? Floyd was already half dead when the cops got involved probably from drug abuse. At 68 i would have survived the arrest procedures. Floyd did not. It was not an intentional kill. The officers involved did not know he was half dead already and would not have been involved if he was law-abiding and not attempting to pass counterfeit bills.
The fact is that the vast majority of Floyd protests were peaceful. That claim is data-based.

A "bouncer" is not a criminal occupation. A friend's son did that when he was in college for extra money, and he is now a doctor.

What did they know about Floyd when this happened? Not much.

And yes it was clearly intentional. The crowd was pleading with the cop to stop as it was clear that what he was doing was problematical.

The possibility that he might have passed one fake $20 did not warrant killing him. That cop is in prison for a long time. And deservedly so.

If I buy a manufacturing plant, does that come with all the resources needed to build the car? No. Therefore bad analogy.

If I buy a gas company, then yes, I'd have the rights to the gas im selling.

So a US owned manufacturer has the rights to sell to someone outside the US.

Or do you disagree?

I am not either. So you are saying only a government can benefit its citizens.
Pretty much. That is their job description.

OTOH, the private sector has to pay dividends to shareholders, millions to their CEO and other executives, advertising costs, etc. This takes 20-30% off the top of whatever funds are available to provide the service. So how do they do this? By underpaying people, understaffing, using low quality cheap supplies, cutting services, overcharging the public.

OTOH, the private sector has to pay dividends to shareholders, millions to their CEO and other executives, advertising costs, etc. This takes 20-30% off the top of whatever funds are available to provide the service. So how do they do this? By underpaying people, understaffing, using low quality cheap supplies, cutting services, overcharging the public.
Here is her argument that all liberals in government are needed to help the poor stupid people who do not know what is good for them.

And that government is the calling of the pure as the wind driven snow. And that no one in government is capable of enriching themselves by their position.

Any other fairy tales you want to state.

The fact is that the vast majority of Floyd protests were peaceful. That claim is data-based.
Which means nothing if we are looking at the damage. If they burn some man's business down then it should be fools such as yourself which would have to explain to the victim the majority of the protests were peaceful. And then endure his reaction. You might learn something. You are a low-down apologist for looters. Despicable.
A "bouncer" is not a criminal occupation. A friend's son did that when he was in college for extra money, and he is now a doctor.
So? Did he pass counterfeit dollar bills? You know not one thing about taking down criminals.
What did they know about Floyd when this happened? Not much.
They got radios. They have instant access to criminal history.
And yes it was clearly intentional.
You mean intend to murder? Are you high?
The crowd was pleading with the cop to stop as it was clear that what he was doing was problematical.
The crowd had no experience in taking down criminals.
The possibility that he might have passed one fake $20 did not warrant killing him.
It was a reason to take him down. If he was law-abiding it would not have happened. He was a career criminal.
That cop is in prison for a long time. And deservedly so.
By your standard of measure may it be measured out to you. It was left-wing political crap, not justice.

Let us look at the Husband of Nancy Pelosi, who is an extreme rich hedge fund manage. They have vastly increased their wealth over the years.

And let us not forget the Obama’s and the Clinton’. Both couples were richer when the left the White House than when they entered.

Here is her argument that all liberals in government are needed to help the poor stupid people who do not know what is good for them.

And that government is the calling of the pure as the wind driven snow. And that no one in government is capable of enriching themselves by their position.

Any other fairy tales you want to state.
The govt is indeed set up to provide for things that people cannot do for themselves, like run a military, ensure clean air and water and safe food and drugs, to develop vaccines quickly in a pandemic, to run programs like SS, Medicare and Medicaid, to run foreign policy, interstate commerce and ensure a safe monetary system and banks.

The govt is indeed set up to provide for things that people cannot do for themselves, like run a military, ensure clean air and water and safe food and drugs, to develop vaccines quickly in a pandemic, to run programs like SS, Medicare and Medicaid, to run foreign policy, interstate commerce and ensure a safe monetary system and banks.
If the liberals would only limit themselves to that.

Let us look at the Husband of Nancy Pelosi, who is an extreme rich hedge fund manage. They have vastly increased their wealth over the years.

And let us not forget the Obama’s and the Clinton’. Both couples were richer when the left the White House than when they entered.
ALL hedge fund managers get rich due to special tax breaks. Republicans oppose ending those breaks.

Obama made his fortune through the books he wrote. I have both of them.

But we have a political class that does not like outsiders wanting to have a voice.

ALL hedge fund managers get rich due to special tax breaks. Republicans oppose ending those breaks.

Obama made his fortune through the books he wrote. I have both of them.
Notice how she deflects from the fact that Pelosi has increased her wealth while in office.

Does anyone really believe that the couple does not use secret information to make financial decisions

OK, so you agree that govt should run some things. But Republicans want to end a lot of what I listed.

And you did not state what govt should NOT run.
So you believe that what government should run should not be open to discussion.

Back