Bourgeois posers peddle class hatred

Just because the elites advocate what you want is irrelevant. I am talking about those who think they are owed to be rulers.

And by your tone you think the working class need overseeing
The purpose of govt is to ensure that we have a fair and just society, and this means setting up rules and laws that would result in such a society.

As for people "who think they are owed to be rulers", top of that list would be Trump, who keeps trying to overturn the last election and put himself back in the WH.

The purpose of govt is to ensure that we have a fair and just society, and this means setting up rules and laws that would result in such a society.

As for people "who think they are owed to be rulers", top of that list would be Trump, who keeps trying to overturn the last election and put himself back in the WH.
No it is the political class. Trump was an outsider to thst class. That is why the political class hated him so

No it is the political class. Trump was an outsider to thst class. That is why the political class hated him so
Your statement was about people who think they are owed ruling positions, and Trump is top of that list.
Sure Trump was an outsider, but he is a lawbreaker and could not be bothered to learn the issues as POTUS, which is why he is hated by most Americans.

Your statement was about people who think they are owed ruling positions, and Trump is top of that list.
Sure Trump was an outsider, but he is a lawbreaker and could not be bothered to learn the issues as POTUS, which is why he is hated by most Americans.
Since you lack the ability to read Trump's mind you are only guessing.

Millions of working class Americans demonstrated after the George Floyd murder, and the RW smeared them all,
They should have been horsewhipped along with all the useless left-wing politicians who let it all happen for political reasons and not protecting their cities from lunatic mobs. Burning down buildings, looting and on it goes.
even those participating in the 90% of demonstrations that had no violence.
Unbelievable BS. There was plenty of violence post-Floyd who was a career criminal and a bouncer. They were probably going by what they did know about Floyd. If you are a career criminal and an ex-bouncer then the police are probably not going to handle with kid gloves. The prosecution was political. Same with Potter. She was a white female cop. The trial was not about justice. It was about left wing pandering to the mob. it was left-wing political at the expense of justice. Didn't Floyd have something to do with abuse or terrorizing a pregnant lady? Floyd was already half dead when the cops got involved probably from drug abuse. At 68 i would have survived the arrest procedures. Floyd did not. It was not an intentional kill. The officers involved did not know he was half dead already and would not have been involved if he was law-abiding and not attempting to pass counterfeit bills.

Last edited:
They should have been horsewhipped along with all the useless left-wing politicians who let it all happen for political reasons and not protecting their cities from lunatic mobs. Burning down buildings, looting and on it goes.

Unbelievable BS. There was plenty of violence post-Floyd who was a career criminal. Didn't he have something to do abuse or terrorizing a pregnant lady? Floyd was already half dead when the cops got involved probably from drug abuse. At 68 i would have survived the arrest procedures. Floyd did not. It was not an intentional kill. The officers involved did not know he was half dead already and would not have been involved if he was law-abiding and not attempting to pass counterfeit bills.
I missed that . So she is saying it is wrong to criticize people who commit arson in the name of civil rights

You mean the elites pushing for universal health care
Who pays for that? The working middle class? None of this is what government is all about in the first place. There is no right to health care at the expense of others who pay for their own health care.
, an increased minimum wage
Who pays for that? The working middle class? This is not what government is about. Entry-level starter jobs are low pay, mostly for kids entering the work force.
, free pre-K and community college, affordable childcare?
Who pays for that? The working middle class? It is the working middle class (both mom and dad working) that uses childcare and a lot of the reason it is so expensive is on account of regulation. Paying top dollar the strangers to take care of their children because they move away from home.
I guess by "elites" you are referring to the Republicans that oppose all those things that benefit the working class.
The working middle class pays. So you have it all backward. The rich can afford it, the middle class cannot.

You are missing my point. I am talking about what YOU wrote and then cganged.
No YOUR missing my point. I said resources. And then clarified what I meant by resources.

If you cant understand, its not my problem.

They are selling our resources AND resource infrastructure,

If they buy the resource infrastructure(like Athabasca oil sands) are they also not buying rights to the oil?

No YOUR missing my point. I said resources. And then clarified what I meant by resources.

If they buy the resource infrastructure(like Athabasca oil sands) are they also not buying rights to the oil?
So you are admitting you changed what you were talking about.

There are resources that cannot be found in abundance in the US, so global trade is a good thing.

However the Chinese are pouring a lot of money in the US

Millions of working class Americans demonstrated after the George Floyd murder, and the RW smeared them all, even those participating in the 90% of demonstrations that had no violence.
I criticized the "demonstrations" on the ground if they were riots. That's very different. Did you not see Rand Paul and his family physically attacked by the "demonstrators." Do you approve of attacking senators like Rand Paul and his family, because you disagreed with him politically? It's a simple question, can you answer it?

A good example of liberal entitlement was the mask mandate. The libs would were their masks before the camera , but take them off when nobody was looking.

Thee examples

My Stacy Abrams thread

When Pelosi got caught going to a hair dresser in the middle of the lockdown.

The big liberal gala where only the serving staff had to wear masks.

There are resources that cannot be found in abundance in the US, so global trade is a good thing.

However the Chinese are pouring a lot of money in the US
Im not talking about government trading resources to another government for the benefit of the economy. Im talking about government selling access to our resources for the benefit of a foreign nation. Not sure what is so hard for you to understand.

Yes China is buying up property in America. Canada too. Resulting in the cost of housing sky rocketing. Capitalism sucks

Back