Bourgeois posers peddle class hatred

ALL hedge fund managers get rich due to special tax breaks. Republicans oppose ending those breaks.

Obama made his fortune through the books he wrote. I have both of them.
And each and every Democrat is in favor of ending them, Documentation please.

ALL hedge fund managers get rich due to special tax breaks. Republicans oppose ending those breaks.

Provide documentation that Obama did not have someone invest his money while he was President.

This is a joke right? Barack Obama wrote at least three autobiographies before he ever ran for president. "Both of them?" You really don't know about any of the stuff that you comment on. Publishers pursue politicians to write books about themselves because they run super PACs and those super PACs can buy out millions and millions of copies of a book to give out to donors to the super PAC. It's just a way for sleazy politicians to take money that was contributed for political purposes and put it in their own pocket.

Last edited:

Now since the dems are in control of Congress, and if the dems really wanted this change, they would send it through the process and have a vote in it.

Could it be that too many Dems are making too much money.

The fact is that the vast majority of Floyd protests were peaceful. That claim is data-based.

A "bouncer" is not a criminal occupation. A friend's son did that when he was in college for extra money, and he is now a doctor.

What did they know about Floyd when this happened? Not much.

And yes it was clearly intentional. The crowd was pleading with the cop to stop as it was clear that what he was doing was problematical.

The possibility that he might have passed one fake $20 did not warrant killing him. That cop is in prison for a long time. And deservedly so.
Yes the majority of Floyd protesters may well have been, but behind i is a noble cause just like the truckers

Notice how she deflects from the fact that Pelosi has increased her wealth while in office.

Does anyone really believe that the couple does not use secret information to make financial decisions
You said she increased her wealth because her husband is a hedge fund manager. Those guys make lots of money.

There is a move in Congress to ban members from trading stocks while in office. Some have gotten in trouble for insider trading and that should not be allowed. This bill should pass. It will be interesting to see who votes against it.

You said she increased her wealth because her husband is a hedge fund manager. Those guys make lots of money.

There is a move in Congress to ban members from trading stocks while in office. Some have gotten in trouble for insider trading and that should not be allowed. This bill should pass. It will be interesting to see who votes against it.
Since the Democrats have a majority, one would thing it would easily pass.

So you believe that what government should run should not be open to discussion.
There are some things that are not worth discussing, like whether govt should ensure clean air and water. If the govt does not do that, who would? The companies that set the Cuyahuga River on fire 13 times?

If the dem leadership lets it onto the floor for a vote.

Let me rephrase. The political class in Washington is a good old boys and girls club. Outsiders do not need apply.
Not true. There are plenty of outsides in there. AOC, Marjorie Taylor Greene, Ilhan Omar, Lauren Boehbert, etc.

There are some things that are not worth discussing, like whether govt should ensure clean air and water. If the govt does not do that, who would? The companies that set the Cuyahuga River on fire 13 times?
Ducking the question

Back