Molinism

No, it doesn't, you do. I've never heard a Calvinist describe men as pupets. Only Arminians do that.
That is because only Calvinist claim God determined everything you think say or do

The puppet master can only control what the puppet does

The calvinist goes one up and has man thoughts and desires determined as well

Prove to me that is beyond the power of God to make the voluntary acts of men an absolute certainty, and I'll be forced to adopt your position.
Except that is not my position

God can do whatever he wants

The real question is what does he do

Calvinism makes him a puppet master

There we go again, finding common ground! ?

I didn’t say that.

Is God free? Can he change his mind? If not, does this imply that God is determined; that he necessarily has to do all that he has or will ever do?

Doug
Amen

Why are you changing the topic?

What you asked previously was answered

However God is love so he cannot help but to love

God is not free to violate his own nature
So a free will is not necessary for genuine love. End of discussion

You must not have given that response much thought

Either you must posit God does not have free will

Or you equate man with God
Just pointing out the will does not need be free to love.

His will is free yet bound by His nature. He cannot lie for instance.

Just pointing out the will does not need be free to love.

His will is free yet bound by His nature. He cannot lie for instance.
A puppet does not love and if it has to be determined it is not true love

you arguing God not does not have free will?

A puppet does not love and if it has to be determined it is not true love

you arguing God not does not have free will?
Puppets also are not conscious sentient beings are they? Of course not. Your caricature is stupid.

I answered. His will is free yet constrained by His nature. He is not free to lie.

This will be my last reply. This thread has to do with Molinism. Your self proclaimed expertise has not materialized. I will await some other replies. Good talk.

Puppets also are not conscious sentient beings are they? Of course not. Your caricature is stupid.

I answered. His will is free yet constrained by His nature. He is not free to lie.

This will be my last reply. This thread has to do with Molinism. Your self proclaimed expertise has not materialized. I will await some other replies. Good talk.
Again do you claim God does not have free will

Why do you not reply

I have been studying Molinism alot lately. I see many problems with it. One is I believe it violates God's aseity and also smells of Open Theism and question begs LFW.

Anyone else see the same issues?

Molonism isn't open theism, it is repackaged Calvinism.

Molonism just changes where the future is fixed from eternity past (i.e. Calvinism) to the point of creation.

Back