15+ Dead In Texas School Shooting; 18-y.o. student Salvador Ramos Identified As Shooter

Chicago is like #26th among murderous cities.

You people just repeat right-wing talking points without even thinking about them.

Tell us how San Francisco is such a horrible place to live, again.
So you love walking around a city with human poop all around you. We get that.

This is a problem that occurs nowhere else in the world with anything like the frequency it does in the US. Gun laws in the US are unlike those anywhere else in the world. Are you suggesting that mental health in the US is also like nowhere else in the world?
First, per capita the US isn't even in top 5 for mass shootings. So there's that.

Second, yes we have one of the highest mental disease rates in the world

That's great. I'm glad a leftist Wong nut admitted that killing Jews is not necessarily immoral.
But now you are telling lies, since I "admitted" no such thing. The word "objectively" is not a synonym for "necessarily". Is it? So why substitute a word I have agreed for a different word I haven't agreed and accuse me of "admitting" it? Wouldn't you agree that this is dishonest? What would Jesus say?

Incidentally, what is a "Leftist Wong nut"?

Chicago is like #26th among murderous cities.

You people just repeat right-wing talking points without even thinking about them.

Tell us how San Francisco is such a horrible place to live, again.
So as I said you don't really give a crap about the black on black violence in Chicago. Not enough dead people for you? Oh that's right you don't 60 million dead babies is enough so Chicago is like Disney world in comparison.

But now you are telling lies, since I "admitted" no such thing. The word "objectively" is not a synonym for "necessarily". Is it? So why substitute a word I have agreed for a different word I haven't agreed and accuse me of "admitting" it? Wouldn't you agree that this is dishonest? What would Jesus say?

Incidentally, what is a "Leftist Wong nut"?
You said killing jews isn't inherently immortal I was trying to be polite and not make you look even more evil but you clearly don't mind being evil.

A leftist wong nut is a left wong nut. Why does it matter to you what a leftist Wong nut is?

You said killing jews isn't inherently immortal I was trying to be polite and not make you look even more evil but you clearly don't mind being evil.

A leftist wong nut is a left wong nut. Why does it matter to you what a leftist Wong nut is?
I said that no act is objectively moral or immoral. Most people these days, including me think that killing Jews is immoral. You implied that I don't think that. You're implication is dishonest and your integrity, once again, compromised. Why do you keep doing this to yourself? Why do you keep cheating to win an unwinnable argument? If you don't believe that morality is subjective, then say so, and why. Show some evidence, and some backbone. Trying to slur people who are dealing honestly with you, doesn't look good.

Now, try and focus and for just one occasion, answer a question. Why do you think that any moral act, including killing Jews, is objectively immoral? What evidence do you have for its objectivity? How is it measured or detected? Where does this morality have its existence?

I said that no act is objectively moral or immoral. Most people these days, including me think that killing Jews is immoral. You implied that I don't think that. You're implication is dishonest and your integrity, once again, compromised. Why do you keep doing this to yourself? Why do you keep cheating to win an unwinnable argument? If you don't believe that morality is subjective, then say so, and why. Show some evidence, and some backbone. Trying to slur people who are dealing honestly with you, doesn't look good.

Now, try and focus and for just one occasion, answer a question. Why do you think that any moral act, including killing Jews, is objectively immoral? What evidence do you have for its objectivity? How is it measured or detected? Where does this morality have its existence?
So tell us an example of where killing Jews would be considered moral

We all want to know.

It's exactly the same thing to say killing Jews is not inherently immoral. That's what you said.

First, per capita the US isn't even in top 5 for mass shootings. So there's that.
Which data did you use for that, the discredited 2018 CRPC Study?
Second, yes we have one of the highest mental disease rates in the world
Guns are the leading cause of death for American children. Where else in the world is that true?

There is no question that the killing of the innocent is murder.
If I as a police officer honestly think that you are an imminent threat to me or someone else it is my duty to protect, and I shoot you dead. Is that murder? Even though you are completely innocent? Or is killing of the innocent, murder except in certain circumstances?

If I as a police officer honestly think that you are an imminent threat to me or someone else it is my duty to protect, and I shoot you dead. Is that murder? Even though you are completely innocent? Or is killing of the innocent, murder except in certain circumstances?

Yes. That would be murder. What you "think" doesn't matter.

It's exactly the same thing to say killing Jews is not inherently immoral. That's what you said.
And you criticise this position without having the integrity to say why killing anyone is objectively immoral. You are abdicating the right to be listened to.

Back