Have You Met The Christ or Have You Only Read and Heard About the Christ?

You cant hear the One who is at your door knocking this day. but all who will let Him in He will come to you and sup with you and be in you. But first to have to obey as Jesus did and let Him in.

Your right, I hear the Shepherd, because I know His voice and am known of Him.

I do not have to obey as Jesus did, for the reason that I have no ability to obey as Jesus did.

That's the whole reason He had to come.

I am to obey Jesus Himself, not like He did.

It seems that you are blind to the Gospel. Does that not bother you?

That knocking that you have responded to: it isn't the Father, it isn't the Son, and it isn't the Holy Ghost. They would not lead you to teach heresy.

Continued...

Yes God manifest in us. You dont know that God is a Spirit do you?

No, God manifest in flesh period:

John 1:14 King James Version

14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

You have been given an opportunity to behold His glory, not some imagined glory of anointing.

John 16:13-15 King James Version

13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

14 He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you.

15 All things that the Father hath are mine: therefore said I, that he shall take of mine, and shall shew it unto you.

You do not teach that which Christ commands, nor are you capable of accomplishing it.

God can help you with the "anointing" you have received. Then you can receive the Spirit He said would come.

Continued...

Oh quite contrary. Adam was born again and became like God to know this difference.

Actually, Adam was a created being, given a body and a spirit, and came to understand good and evil experientially.

He did not become like God in nature.

He was thrust out of the Garden and his provision for everlasting life, the Tree of Life, was taken away from him and his descendants, thus all his descendants now die physically:

Genesis 3:22-23
King James Version

22 And the Lord God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever:

23 Therefore the Lord God sent him forth from the garden of Eden, to till the ground from whence he was taken.

That you believe men can become like God in nature exposes the truth that you have bought into Satan's lie. It is true they became like God in knowledge, but not in nature. Prior to the fall they did not know what it meant to experience sorrow, such as they would when one son killed another.

You have identified who your father is. Now, can you at least be honest enough to admit it?

Continued...

Abraham received from God His same Spirit and was awakened to Gods kingdom,

Sorry, no:

John 16:7 King James Version

7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.

Acts 1:4-5 King James Version

4 And, being assembled together with them, commanded them that they should not depart from Jerusalem, but wait for the promise of the Father, which, saith he, ye have heard of me.

5 For John truly baptized with water; but ye shall be baptized with the Holy Ghost not many days hence.

John 14:17 King James Version

17 Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

See how easily sound doctrine refutes false doctrine just by letting Scripture speak for itself?

Continued...

Moses did the same on the mountain, his life defiantly was born again, he was not the same person after he met God face to face.

You are right, he was defiant, though not born again.

That is why he never received even the physical promise of entering into the land: his disobedience.

Numbers 20:11-12 King James Version

11 And Moses lifted up his hand, and with his rod he smote the rock twice: and the water came out abundantly, and the congregation drank, and their beasts also.

12 And the Lord spake unto Moses and Aaron, Because ye believed me not, to sanctify me in the eyes of the children of Israel, therefore ye shall not bring this congregation into the land which I have given them.

Furthermore:

Hebrews 12:18-24 King James Version

18 For ye are not come unto the mount that might be touched, and that burned with fire, nor unto blackness, and darkness, and tempest,

19 And the sound of a trumpet, and the voice of words; which voice they that heard intreated that the word should not be spoken to them any more:

20 (For they could not endure that which was commanded, And if so much as a beast touch the mountain, it shall be stoned, or thrust through with a dart:

21 And so terrible was the sight, that Moses said, I exceedingly fear and quake:)

22 But ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels,

23 To the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect,

24 And to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling,
that speaketh better things than that of Abel.

Scripture makes a distinction where you do not. Scripture does not teach Christ as one ordinary man who received an anointing like other Old Testament Saints. It teaches Him as the Author and Finisher of The Faith.

So another question: Who are the spirits of men made perfect, and Who made them perfect?

Please answer.

Continued...

Jesus met God face to face in Matt 3:16

He did?

Could you show me where?

Matthew 3:16
King James Version

16 And Jesus, when he was baptized, went up straightway out of the water: and, lo, the heavens were opened unto him, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove, and lighting upon him:

and God opened up who He is to him just as He did in Moses, Abraham, Adam, no different at all.

And again we see your Scripture doesn't represent Scripture:

Exodus 33:19-23 King James Version

19 And he said, I will make all my goodness pass before thee, and I will proclaim the name of the Lord before thee; and will be gracious to whom I will be gracious, and will shew mercy on whom I will shew mercy.

20 And he said, Thou canst not see my face: for there shall no man see me, and live.

21 And the Lord said, Behold, there is a place by me, and thou shalt stand upon a rock:

22 And it shall come to pass, while my glory passeth by, that I will put thee in a clift of the rock, and will cover thee with my hand while I pass by:

23 And I will take away mine hand, and thou shalt see my back parts: but my face shall not be seen.

The only way for man to see God face to face in this life is if He veils His glory. That is what He did in Jesus Christ, and the veil was the flesh He took upon Himself:

Hebrews 9:23-24
King James Version

23 It was therefore necessary that the patterns of things in the heavens should be purified with these; but the heavenly things themselves with better sacrifices than these.

24 For Christ is not entered into the holy places made with hands, which are the figures of the true; but into heaven itself, now to appear in the presence of God for us:

Hebrews 10:19-20 King James Version

19 Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the blood of Jesus,

20 By a new and living way, which he hath consecrated for us, through the veil, that is to say, his flesh;

So in the Gary Mac religion, does Gary Mac die for the sins of other men?

Did Gary Mac come from Heaven and take up residence in human flesh so he could open up the way to Heaven for unredeemed men?

Did Gary Mac make the Covenant of Law obsolete because Gary Mac established the New Covenant with his death?

Please answer.

God bless.

You are missing the point: God has sent the Spirit of His Son.
That is what I have been trying to convey to you. Same Spirit in me who was in Jesus. I am His son, you are supposed to be as well.
The Son of God
As all are who are His sons. Jesus was Gods child as well. He was His son to.
is not described as an anointing.
True only man can have His mind and anointed of it. Which is Christ in us.
And if you feel a Scripture is relevant, please post it. It's bad enough you don't address the Scripture you are given, but you want me to do your work for you?
The scriptures that was quoted of Jesus is relevant. there really is no work that you can do for me that God Himself is not able to.
Secondly, you miss the point that we are indwelt by God the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost:

I don’t miss that point at all. God is my father I am His son by the same Spirit that God is.

you don’t know what it is to be His son as Jesus was do you
John 14:15-23 King James Version

15 If ye love me, keep my commandments.

16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;

17 Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

18 I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.

19 Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more; but ye see me: because I live, ye shall live also.

20 At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.

21 He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.

22 Judas saith unto him, not Iscariot, Lord, how is it that thou wilt manifest thyself unto us, and not unto the world?

23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

As I said, the christ you teach is fictitious: Jesus Christ is the Son of God, and it is He that indwells us, not simply an anointing you have concocted in your refusal to embrace the Word of God. Your rejection of Paul's teachings makes it clear you are someone who refuses to be obedient to God.

you just haven’t met the same God Jesus did in Matt 3:16 is why His way is fictitious for you.
Note the Eternal Indwelling of the Father (v.23 and implied in v.20), the Son (vv.18, 20, and 23), and the Spirit (vv.16-17).
I have indeed the indwelling of the Father. He in me and I in Him are one. See Jesus prayer to Him for me to be in John 17. His prayer worked for me.
Were the disciples indwelt by Christ at the time of this teaching? No, and we know this because the Lord is speaking of what would take place at a future time.
Correct, and God indwelt them in an upper room just as He did Jesus in Matt 3:16 no different at all. You haven’t experienced the same from God have you? That is why you see it as some future event. You can’t know that what you don’t have from God Himself as He put in all of these before you.
We also see that His return to Heaven was necessary for men to be eternally indwelt:
Yes no more flesh man, no more man to worship as an idol instead of God.
John 16:7 King James Version

7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.

The Comforter is replacing the Role Christ ministered as, the Consolation of Israel. That is why He is "another" Comforter.
Lol. The comforter is the Christ be in you you anointed of Gods Spirit as Jesus was anointed of His Spirit.
And the Comforter is sent to convict men of sin, righteousness, and judgment:
Yes and He takes away the sins of this world. And we who are born of God, born again, cannot sin because we are born of God anointed by the same spirit who was in Christ Jesus. You are only separating yourself from the Christ is all
John 16:7-9 King James Version

8 And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:
Thats what it says. He takes away the sins of this world and in Him there is no sin. It is those who are outside of Christ and not anointed of God who are the sinners

9 Of sin, because they believe not on me;

You are not believing on Christ, you are believing in an "anointing" that does not resemble the Eternal Indwelling of God taught by Christ.

Continued...
Christ is not a belief at all. Christ is the manifestation of Gods Spirit in me. Jesus had that same manifestation in Matt 3:16.

You only have a belief about Jesus, about God, about His Spirit, contrary to what Jesus taught to be in the Father yourself as he was in the Father. But because you make your gods obey your rules for them there is no way the God who came to Jesus and revealed Himself in Jesus can do the same in you.

I am born of God, not adopted by the laws Paul established. It is obvious Paul was not born of God, born again, or he would have been born of God instead of trying to adopt his way into Gods heaven.

Paul teaches you are a sinner, God teaches that in Him you are not. See 1 John 3:9. We who are born of God it is impossible to be in sin. Did not Paul teach exactly the opposite and struggled with sin severely?

I dont struggle with sin at all, for I am born of the One who takes away the sins of this world, the same One Jesus was born of.

Adoption is by law, being born of God is not by law but is by Spirit, mind.

1 John 3:9 is your support for all of this heresy?

Amazing.

Not much point in trying to talk to someone who cherry-picks what Scripture he thinks is relevant.

The fact is that all of Scripture states that Jesus Christ is the One that takes away the sins of the world.

You deny Christ in your statement:
I dont struggle with sin at all, for I am born of the One who takes away the sins of this world, the same One Jesus was born of.

This makes you being born again an impossibility because you are denying the very One that regenerates.

And your claim that you don't struggle with sin is delusional. Only in the world of Gary Mac is Gary Mac sinless.

God bless.

Christ is not a belief at all. Christ is the manifestation of Gods Spirit in me. Jesus had that same manifestation in Matt 3:16.

You only have a belief about Jesus, about God, about His Spirit, contrary to what Jesus taught to be in the Father yourself as he was in the Father. But because you make your gods obey your rules for them there is no way the God who came to Jesus and revealed Himself in Jesus can do the same in you.

As I said, I let Scripture speak for itself.

And I will let your words speak for themselves.

And it is pretty obvious who is making their god obey their rules when you are taking away from God's Word so you can present your god, and your father.

So let me ask again: can Gary Mac die for my sin?

God bless.

That is what I have been trying to convey to you. Same Spirit in me who was in Jesus. I am His son, you are supposed to be as well.

1 John 2:22 KJV
Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

1 John 2:23 KJV
Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.

You deny Jesus is the Christ because you make "the Christ" an anointing. This makes you antichrist. Let me explain to you what John means here: the Father and Son are One. To deny the Son you deny the Father. The father you appeal to is not God the Father, he is the father of lies. That you think men become like God as Satan told Eve shows you follow his doctrine and are of the same mind he is.

Now, can Gary Mac die for my sins?

God bless.

He did?

Could you show me where?

Matthew 3:16
King James Version

16 And Jesus, when he was baptized, went up straightway out of the water: and, lo, the heavens were opened unto him, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove, and lighting upon him:

You just quoted where Jesus saw Him and all of Who He is and His heaven was opened to Jesus LOL.. Read it, you quoted it.
And again we see your Scripture doesn't represent Scripture:

Exodus 33:19-23 King James Version

19 And he said, I will make all my goodness pass before thee, and I will proclaim the name of the Lord before thee; and will be gracious to whom I will be gracious, and will shew mercy on whom I will shew mercy.

20 And he said, Thou canst not see my face: for there shall no man see me, and live.

21 And the Lord said, Behold, there is a place by me, and thou shalt stand upon a rock:

22 And it shall come to pass, while my glory passeth by, that I will put thee in a clift of the rock, and will cover thee with my hand while I pass by:

23 And I will take away mine hand, and thou shalt see my back parts: but my face shall not be seen.
What you really mean is scripture does not represent your belief system for your gods.
The only way for man to see God face to face in this life is if He veils His glory. That is what He did in Jesus Christ, and the veil was the flesh He took upon Himself:
And the same information is conveyed to us all who has received the same Spirit that God is in us all who has received Him as Jesus did.
Hebrews 9:23-24 King James Version

23 It was therefore necessary that the patterns of things in the heavens should be purified with these; but the heavenly things themselves with better sacrifices than these.

24 For Christ is not entered into the holy places made with hands, which are the figures of the true; but into heaven itself, now to appear in the presence of God for us:

Hebrews 10:19-20 King James Version

19 Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the blood of Jesus,

20 By a new and living way, which he hath consecrated for us, through the veil, that is to say, his flesh;

So in the Gary Mac religion, does Gary Mac die for the sins of other men?
Jesus died because he was a sinner by the laws of other men. Blasphemer to these just as you accuse me of for the very same reason.

These tried to separate Jesus from God just as you are trying to separate me from Him that I may follow your beliefs instead of the reality that comes from God Himself.
Did Gary Mac come from Heaven and take up residence in human flesh so he could open up the way to Heaven for unredeemed men?
No more than Jesus did. He couldn't even save his own disciples. That took Gods doing in Acts 2.

He was made of a woman born under the law just as I was. The revelation of God and His heaven was open to me the very same way it was opened in Jesus. See Matt 3;16, It is by His Spirit that God is revealed, you are looking for a man, an idol as a god instead.
Did Gary Mac make the Covenant of Law obsolete because Gary Mac established the New Covenant with his death?
No God does that who He comes to man face to face. And when you do see Him as He really is, Spirit, then ye shall be like Him as well. 1 John 3.

But without that death, that sacrifice of self in your own ways, there is no way that new Mann of Christ can emerge from that death. It takes a purging, unlearn everything you have been taught to believe by man in his belief systems, and fill that mind with the mind of God, have His same mind, or Spirit it is called, and walk in it as He walks in it.
Please answer.
I did.
God bless.
He does an never ends, for we in Him never cease from praying. Most dont even know what prayer is from lack in having that communication with God that Jesus had with God. Prayer is communication with God, getting to know Him, talking with Him not to Him.

When Jesus took his disciples upon the mountain to pray he made the simplest but most profound statement. Watch with me, not for me. You are watching for him instead of with him.

You just quoted where Jesus saw Him and all of Who He is and His heaven was opened to Jesus LOL.. Read it, you quoted it.

What you really mean is scripture does not represent your belief system for your gods.

And the same information is conveyed to us all who has received the same Spirit that God is in us all who has received Him as Jesus did.

Jesus died because he was a sinner by the laws of other men. Blasphemer to these just as you accuse me of for the very same reason.

These tried to separate Jesus from God just as you are trying to separate me from Him that I may follow your beliefs instead of the reality that comes from God Himself.

No more than Jesus did. He couldn't even save his own disciples. That took Gods doing in Acts 2.

He was made of a woman born under the law just as I was. The revelation of God and His heaven was open to me the very same way it was opened in Jesus. See Matt 3;16, It is by His Spirit that God is revealed, you are looking for a man, an idol as a god instead.

No God does that who He comes to man face to face. And when you do see Him as He really is, Spirit, then ye shall be like Him as well. 1 John 3.

But without that death, that sacrifice of self in your own ways, there is no way that new Mann of Christ can emerge from that death. It takes a purging, unlearn everything you have been taught to believe by man in his belief systems, and fill that mind with the mind of God, have His same mind, or Spirit it is called, and walk in it as He walks in it.

I did.

He does an never ends, for we in Him never cease from praying. Most dont even know what prayer is from lack in having that communication with God that Jesus had with God. Prayer is communication with God, getting to know Him, talking with Him not to Him.

When Jesus took his disciples upon the mountain to pray he made the simplest but most profound statement. Watch with me, not for me. You are watching for him instead of with him.

Sorry, I am not in the habit of addressing statements from people who do not want to talk with me, but want to talk at me.

Can Gary Mac die for my sin?

Answer the question o perfect one.

God bless.

As I said, I let Scripture speak for itself.
Only that you are dictating your will for it.
And I will let your words speak for themselves.
Not my words at all, Read Jesus in what he said you should be in the Father, and would be in the Father if you had from the Father that what he had from Him.

Jesus was very clear that in that day, ye shall ask me noting but go to the Father for yourself and He will give it you.

You have not reached that day that is very obvious.
And it is pretty obvious who is making their god obey their rules when you are taking away from God's Word so you can present your god, and your father.
It is indeed. I present my God the very same way Jesus presented Him. We walk as He walks in His same light.
So let me ask again: can Gary Mac die for my sin?
Nor can anyone else, that problem of sin is in your own hands.

Jesus didn't die for your sin, he died because of your sin, your separation from the Father God. He was made to be sin by the laws established from religious minds who made him a sinner, a blasphemer. And you are doing the very same thing these did only because I repeat what Jesus said you should be and would be if.

As for me I have been cleansed from all sin and am the righteousness of God in Christ, anointed of Him.
God bless.
Always does.

1 John 2:22 KJV
Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.
Exactly and you are denying to be His son and anointed of God.
1 John 2:23 KJV
Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.

You deny Jesus is the Christ because you make "the Christ" an anointing. This makes you antichrist. Let me explain to you what John means here: the Father and Son are One. To deny the Son you deny the Father. The father you appeal to is not God the Father, he is the father of lies. That you think men become like God as Satan told Eve shows you follow his doctrine and are of the same mind he is.

Now, can Gary Mac die for my sins?

God bless.
it makes me antichrist the same way those of Jesus day made Jesus antichrist, blasphemer, and had him crucified for it. And you cant even see what you are doing just as those of his day could not relate to Jesus top be like him in the Father. His way is just not part of your religious beliefs.

Sorry, I am not in the habit of addressing statements from people who do not want to talk with me, but want to talk at me.
More like being that witness of Christ that presents to you more questions than you have answered for.
Can Gary Mac die for my sin?
No man can. but they can die because of it.
Answer the question o perfect one.
Perfect even as my Father in heaven is perfect. I did.
God bless.
What if it is true that God sent Jesus to show you His way to be in Him and have His same mind, Spirit, which is His anointing?

Would that make a difference in you if He really did send Jesus as example for who you Arte supposed to be in the Father?

Are you so proud as to ask God to reveal Himself in you as He did in Jesus where He opens up to Jesus for all that He is in you the same?

Seek ye first the kingdom of God and His righteousness and all of these same things will be opened to you who was opened in Jesus. But first you would have to seek Him first instead of the creeds of man that you cling to.

No man can. but they can die because of it.

Thank you.

Next question: how can you have received the anointing that you say is the same as Christ received (as well as Adam, Noah, and Abraham)?

Can you seriously not see the difference?

God bless.

Thank you.

Next question: how can you have received the anointing that you say is the same as Christ received (as well as Adam, Noah, and Abraham)?
Same way they did. Can you really not see that God came to them by His Spirit and gave them a knowledge they had not prior?
Can you seriously not see the difference?
I can indeed, He in me and I in Him are one.

Perhaps it isn't I who cant see what it is to be in the Father and walk as He walks in His same light?
God bless.
Always!

Same way they did. Can you really not see that God came to them by His Spirit and gave them a knowledge they had not prior?

And this is where you err: Jesus Christ was God manifest in the flesh, and while His glory was veiled, He was still God.

So this is not an anointing like you have received.

As far as the Old Testament Saints, I agree, men have always received revelation from God. But, not all men have received the same knowledge. And this is where your doctrine falls short of the Whole Counsel of God.

Even if you reject Paul's teaching (which disqualifies you from any serious discussion, by the way, because Peter verifies the validity of Paul's teaching (2 Peter 3:15-16)), we can see in Christ's teaching that the Gospel was a Mystery, not revealed to men.

We can see that it is Christ Who will eternally indwell men. You do not and never will indwell men. You do not nor ever will redeem men from their sin.

So your teaching that "the Christ is just someone who received an anointing" and that you have received the same anointing, and that Adam, Noah, and Moses also received that same anointing is discredited by the Word of God.

How is it that Adam received an anointing like Christ did yet plunged the entirety of Mankind into death? He is contrasted with Christ Who brought eternal life to men. You are not counted in that comparison, because you cannot plunge mankind into death, nor can you save them from death.

So, no, it isn't "the same way," lol.

I can indeed, He in me and I in Him are one.

Who are you in?

If you are a born-again believer you are in God the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost. He is in you.

You aren't in Adam, you aren't in Noah, and you aren't in Moses.

Understand?

Perhaps it isn't I who cant see what it is to be in the Father and walk as He walks in His same light?

No, it is you, because you cannot understand God is One.

Again:

Isaiah 44:6 KJV
Thus saith the Lord the King of Israel, and his redeemer the Lord of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God.

Revelation 1:17-18 King James Version

17 And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last:

18 I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.

The Son of God is the Creator.

You are not.

You did not receive the "same anointing" Christ did.

I have not seen God's blessings issuing from your heart, my friend, but condemnation.

Not that I mind, lol, that is just part and parcel with Theological Debate. However, you are not really engaging in discussion, you are simply speaking at people. You have given no consideration to the Scripture provided to you. None.

So let's start with God, the First and the Last, He Who was dead and is alive forevermore.

The Son of God is the Creator. The sons of God are created beings. The sons of God do not receive the "same anointing" that the Son of God received.

God bless.

Back