Why Jews will never accept Jesus

Do you want me to show where God added to the laws after Sinai? If He did, he gave the authority to the judges to do as well.
The issue here is not God adding laws it is man adding to God laws...
Deuteronomy 4:2
Ye shall not add unto the word which I command you, neither shall ye diminish ought from it, that ye may keep the commandments of the Lord your God which I command you.
Deuteronomy 12:32
What thing soever I command you, observe to do it: thou shalt not add thereto, nor diminish from it.
No. It's called application of the law to a new instance. Such as the laws of inheritance were applied to new cases where there were no male inheritors.
These things are set out in the law.
"An adopted child is a descendant of the adopting parent for purposes of inheritance from the adopting parent and from the lineal and collateral kindred of the adopting parent and for the purpose of determining the property rights of any person under any instrument,"

that is absurd, descendant is not by say so it is by blood. An adopted child can inherit property but they cannot inherit blood
See above. And Jewish law says so.
We are discussing lineage/bloodline sir not land and wealth...You did not quote the Torah
Then Jesus isn't an israelite. God is not Jewish.
God makes people Jewish
How's it different than God making Jesus Jewish? You have no proof of Israelite seed for Jesus.
God makes people Jewish...How did the Jews come into existence?
I understands it shows the samaritans were a mixed-blooded group from the Northern tribes. So was the woman from John 4.
Then you are saying that these passages are lies...Clearly Israel was carried away and replaced by men from Babylon, and from Cuthah, and from Ava, and from Hamath, and from Sepharvaim.
2 Kings 17:6
In the ninth year of Hoshea the king of Assyria took Samaria, and carried Israel away into Assyria, and placed them in Halah and in Habor by the river of Gozan, and in the cities of the Medes.
and replaced by..
2 Kings 17:24
And the king of Assyria brought men from Babylon, and from Cuthah, and from Ava, and from Hamath, and from Sepharvaim, and placed them in the cities of Samaria instead of the children of Israel: and they possessed Samaria, and dwelt in the cities thereof.
Yep, and the link I gave you shows they were in Samaria after your verses. That's why I highlighted them for you.
The Historical records of the Kings show that they were replaced...
God is Holy. Yes. The blood makes atonement, Yes. Show where the blood is holy.
I did not say the blood is holy..but it does make one holy...And thou shalt take of the blood that is upon the altar, and of the anointing oil, and sprinkle it upon Aaron, and upon his garments, and upon his sons, and upon the garments of his sons with him: and he shall be hallowed, and his garments, and his sons, and his sons' garments with him.
Yep, show where Jesus' blood went on the altar as per the commandment.
Who said that it had to be as per the commandment? The Jews failed miserably at keeping the commandments. God did his own thing... God made a new covenant...
31 Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:

32 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the Lord:

33 But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the Lord, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.

34 And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the Lord: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.

The issue here is not God adding laws it is man adding to God laws...
Deuteronomy 4:2
Ye shall not add unto the word which I command you, neither shall ye diminish ought from it, that ye may keep the commandments of the Lord your God which I command you.
Deuteronomy 12:32
What thing soever I command you, observe to do it: thou shalt not add thereto, nor diminish from it.
We've not added anything. Just as God applied the laws of inheritance to females in the case of Tzelophehad, Judges apply God's laws to new circumstances, make judgements, and these basically become new laws born from the application of the previous. It's not a hard concept to grasp.

These things are set out in the law.
It wasn't part of Sinai. And all future laws were based on the application of the 10 sayings, commandments, to future applications. And the Judges with the authority from God do the same.

that is absurd, descendant is not by say so it is by blood. An adopted child can inherit property but they cannot inherit blood
I never said converts or adoptees inherit blood. It's an adoption into a national people, the nation of Israel, with legal documentation to prove it. Similar to legal proceedings in all countries for adoption, with all legal rights to the adoptees with new names, etc.

We are discussing lineage/bloodline sir not land and wealth...You did not quote the Torah
That's where your mistaken. You're stuck on bloodline, I'm not. And BTW, Jesus has zero bloodline following your argument. He's an non-Israelite. Why don't you just admit you know nothing about biology and how infected Jesus is from Adam, by way of Mary's X, which she got partly from her daddy?

So, how much bloodline makes one an Israelite, newbirth? 1%, 10%, 25%, 50%, 100%, from their fathers? What about in Messiah's genealogy? What percentage of Israelite from the father makes him Jewish/Israelite?

God makes people Jewish
Biologically from Jews. Through conversion/adoption otherwise. We know Jesus is not a biological Israelite, and God has no Israelite genes, so you're out of luck, newbirth. Again your argument and makes everyone Jewish.

God makes people Jewish...How did the Jews come into existence?
He started with Adam. The Jews came later via normal human relations between a male and female. Now tell me where Jesus got his physical Israelite genes from? I want some scripture, newbirth.

Then you are saying that these passages are lies...Clearly Israel was carried away and replaced by men from Babylon, and from Cuthah, and from Ava, and from Hamath, and from Sepharvaim.
2 Kings 17:6
In the ninth year of Hoshea the king of Assyria took Samaria, and carried Israel away into Assyria, and placed them in Halah and in Habor by the river of Gozan, and in the cities of the Medes.
and replaced by..
2 Kings 17:24
And the king of Assyria brought men from Babylon, and from Cuthah, and from Ava, and from Hamath, and from Sepharvaim, and placed them in the cities of Samaria instead of the children of Israel: and they possessed Samaria, and dwelt in the cities thereof.
No, I'm sayin you skipped the ones I gave you from the link.

The Historical records of the Kings show that they were replaced...
Go read the additional verses from the link that I highlighted for you. The Samaritans are of mixed-blood from the 10 Northern tribes. It's all there in the Jewish Encyclopedia that any honest person would acknowledge.

I did not say the blood is holy..but it does make one holy...And thou shalt take of the blood that is upon the altar, and of the anointing oil, and sprinkle it upon Aaron, and upon his garments, and upon his sons, and upon the garments of his sons with him: and he shall be hallowed, and his garments, and his sons, and his sons' garments with him.
Then you admit you messed up. Okay. What does hallowed/holy mean, newbirth? Why is a Priest holy to his God? The commandments make one holy, separated to his God.

Who said that it had to be as per the commandment? The Jews failed miserably at keeping the commandments. God did his own thing... God made a new covenant...
Oh, so now you're saying Jesus didn't keep the commandment as written though you throw around Lev 17:11 like its so important? So Jesus' blood is worthless and not in keeping with the requirements for sacrifices at the chosen place.

31 Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:

32 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the Lord:

33 But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the Lord, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.

34 And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the Lord: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.
Yep, with the house of Israel and Judah, not the Church. Same laws written on the hearts and minds.

Last edited:

And has this happened yet? Obviously not. The law is not yet written on anyone's hearts -- we need to be taught right from wrong.
And has this happened yet? Obviously not. Atheists still exist.

So this "new covenant" that is spoken of here hasn't yet come into existence. That means that the original covenant between Israel and Hashem is still in place.

We've not added anything. Just as God applied the laws of inheritance to females in the case of Tzelophehad, Judges apply God's laws to new circumstances, make judgements, and these basically become new laws born from the application of the previous. It's not a hard concept to grasp.
No it's not hard. But its impossible if you start with a conclusion first that says nothing but the written Torah matters, because then you have to discard all of the really great reasoning anyone gives you to the contrary, including anyone pointing out that it is impossible to observe the written Torah without interpretation.

I am assuming that you want the references from the Oral Torah where this is found? I am not well versed enough to know. I will leave this up to those who are better studied than I am. @Jewjitzu @Harel13 and any other Jew posting in here.
Why are you discussing that you know nothing about?
Or converts
strangers and heathens convert to the Jewish religion
In the day of Ruth, there was no word for religion.
People don't need a word for religion, people practice a religion. When one converts to a certain belief they do what those had been believers before them do. But they cannot change their parents to become blood relatives.
You will find no mention of religion in the Torah.
But you know what religious practice is. There is mention of people following gods.
Israel was simply a People, a Nation, which had covenantal obligations.
Israel is the descendants of the twelve sons of Jacob. Therefore one cannot convert to being an Israelite.
Basically you became naturalized as an Israelite, and by doing so, you simultaneously took on the covenantal obligations.
That is your misunderstanding....you cannot become a descendant of Israel by a piece of paper and wishful thinking.
When Ruth said, "Let your people be my people," that was her expression of her desire to naturalize.
Therefore Ruth did not become a descendant of Israel.

And has this happened yet?
Yes, it has.
Obviously not.
You mean to say that you don't know right from wrong?
The law is not yet written on anyone's hearts -- we need to be taught right from wrong.
That is because you are still under the old covenant..
And has this happened yet? Obviously not. Atheists still exist.
There will always be fools...The passage is referring to those who commit to the new covenant.
Psalm 53:1
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Corrupt are they, and have done abominable iniquity: there is none that doeth good.
So this "new covenant" that is spoken of here hasn't yet come into existence.
Only to the blind
That means that the original covenant between Israel and Hashem is still in place.
Which you are unable to keep. therefore under a curse...
Deuteronomy 27:26
Cursed be he that confirmeth not all the words of this law to do them. And all the people shall say, Amen.

Why are you discussing that you know nothing about?
Oh, I'm absolutely positive what the teaching is. I just don't have the fluency with the Talmud to know where exactly it is found. It would be like someone knowing "Thou shalt not kill" is one of the ten commandments, but not knowing where in the Bible to find that.
strangers and heathens convert to the Jewish religion
Now, exactly who is it that is talking about something they know nothing about????????

No one has an obligation to the 613 commandments except the People of Israel. You don't take them up unless you become an Israelite yourself.

Yes, it has.

You mean to say that you don't know right from wrong?
I was taught. You were taught. Everyone has to be taught. It becomes habitual and second nature. But in the beginning, we are taught as children. It is not written on our hearts.
There will always be fools...The passage is referring to those who commit to the new covenant.
Psalm 53:1
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Corrupt are they, and have done abominable iniquity: there is none that doeth good.
The problem is, the passage explicitly states that everyone will know God. Everyone. That means there will be NO atheists. So obviously the new covenant is not here yet.

Show me one instance where a person was adopted and their lineage/ ancestry changed.
I am a convert. That means I have been adopted. Part of my conversion is that Abraham is my father and Sarah is my mother. My new hebrew name reflects that: Chana Rut bat Sara -- Hannah Ruth daughter of Sarah. All converts are bat Sarah or ben Avraham.

That does not make what you said true...
It means that what you are saying doesn't refute what I am saying.

Honestly, who are the Jews here? Who would know what Jewish law is? Who would know what conversion entails, and what it means to be a Jew? Not you, sir.

You know what this all reminds me of? Muslims who say that Christians are polytheists, because they don't understand Trinitarianism, so they try to shove it in the polytheism box. Sir, just because you don't understand how someone can become part of the people of Israel, doesn't mean it doesn't happen, and it is insulting for you to say that we, here, who are part of the People of Israel, don't know what we are talking about.

Sorry, but HOW you obey a Law is NOT the same as adding a law. I'm not sure why you can't understand this.
You obey the Law by doing what the law says..You can use the example of King Saul....

1 Samuel also said unto Saul, The Lord sent me to anoint thee to be king over his people, over Israel: now therefore hearken thou unto the voice of the words of the Lord.
2 Thus saith the Lord of hosts, I remember that which Amalek did to Israel, how he laid wait for him in the way, when he came up from Egypt.

3 Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass.

4 And Saul gathered the people together, and numbered them in Telaim, two hundred thousand footmen, and ten thousand men of Judah.
5 And Saul came to a city of Amalek, and laid wait in the valley.
6 And Saul said unto the Kenites, Go, depart, get you down from among the Amalekites, lest I destroy you with them: for ye shewed kindness to all the children of Israel, when they came up out of Egypt. So the Kenites departed from among the Amalekites.
7 And Saul smote the Amalekites from Havilah until thou comest to Shur, that is over against Egypt.
8 And he took Agag the king of the Amalekites alive, and utterly destroyed all the people with the edge of the sword.
9 But Saul and the people spared Agag, and the best of the sheep, and of the oxen, and of the fatlings, and the lambs, and all that was good, and would not utterly destroy them: but every thing that was vile and refuse, that they destroyed utterly

18 And the Lord sent thee on a journey, and said, Go and utterly destroy the sinners the Amalekites, and fight against them until they be consumed.

19 Wherefore then didst thou not obey the voice of the Lord, but didst fly upon the spoil, and didst evil in the sight of the Lord?

20 And Saul said unto Samuel, Yea, I have obeyed the voice of the Lord, and have gone the way which the Lord sent me, and have brought Agag the king of Amalek, and have utterly destroyed the Amalekites.

21 But the people took of the spoil, sheep and oxen, the chief of the things which should have been utterly destroyed, to sacrifice unto the Lord thy God in Gilgal.
Deuteronomy 12:21 If the place which the LORD thy God shall choose to put His name there be too far from thee, then thou shalt kill of thy herd and of thy flock, which the LORD hath given thee, as I have commanded thee, and thou shalt eat within thy gates, after all the desire of thy soul.

How did God command us? It is not in the Torah. It is in the Oral Torah.
The same way as all sacrifice is prepared as commanded in the Torah. You are talking foolishness and calling God a liar... God said he commanded, you are saying he didn't.

I am a convert. That means I have been adopted.
Converted from what to what? and adopted by whom?
Part of my conversion is that Abraham is my father and Sarah is my mother.
Abraham and Sarah were not Jews. They are dead according to the flesh.
My new hebrew name reflects that: Chana Rut bat Sara -- Hannah Ruth daughter of Sarah. All converts are bat Sarah or ben Avraham.
A name does not change your lineage, you just converted from one belief to another...

The term Ger Toshav is used a handful of times in the Torah, and seems to mean slightly different things depending on context. It is usually translated resident alien, but what exactly does that mean? The problem is with the word Ger, because the word Ger also means convert.

In Exodus 12, the context of who may eat of the Passover sacrifice. Verse 43 is quite clear that no foreigner may eat it. Verse 45 states that no Ger Toshav may eat of it--here the context is plainly that no Gentile who is a temporary resident may eat of it. But then it goes on to say in verse 48, “A foreigner residing among you who wants to celebrate the Lord’s Passover must have all the males in his household circumcised; then he may take part like one born in the land. No uncircumcised male may eat it." IOW if the Gentile CONVERTS, taking upon themselves and their family the covenant, THEN they can eat of it. This is then followed up by verse 49 that there shall be one law for the native born and the Ger Toshav. Here in verse 49 it is more than obvious that Ger Toshav is referring to those in verse 48, those who converted and became Jews, and not to the ones in verse 45, who definitely are prohibited from eating the sacrifice.
what is your point here? The scripture is clear there is a distinction between mouth converts and practicing converts...I was referring to practicing converts. They must follow the same law as Israelites.
Why don't you tell me what this means. Pretend I'm stupid.
The Torah tells you exactly what it means. If you can't see it there is no need to pretend... No work means no work.

Oh, I'm absolutely positive what the teaching is. I just don't have the fluency with the Talmud to know where exactly it is found. It would be like someone knowing "Thou shalt not kill" is one of the ten commandments, but not knowing where in the Bible to find that.
The command is thou shalt not commit murder...there is a difference
Now, exactly who is it that is talking about something they know nothing about????????
you are, strangers and heathens convert to the Jewish religion
No one has an obligation to the 613 commandments except the People of Israel. You don't take them up unless you become an Israelite yourself.
An Israelite is a descendant of Jacob's twelve sons. One does not become a descendant of Israel willy nilly.

I was taught. You were taught. Everyone has to be taught. It becomes habitual and second nature. But in the beginning, we are taught as children. It is not written on our hearts.
You are not making sense...Taught by whom? Where did it originate? You seem to be saying that people who never heard about jews or jesus don't know right from wrong.
The problem is, the passage explicitly states that everyone will know God.
And everyone does...you think that it means that everyone will obey God.
Everyone. That means there will be NO atheists.
There will always be fools
So obviously the new covenant is not here yet.
Your misunderstanding does not mean it is not here. Anyway you seem to be saying that you don't know God

Back