Why Jews will never accept Jesus

Taught by an Orthodox Rabbi who not only had smikha (leaning of hands), meaning he had authority to teach Jewish law and discern on matters of Jewish law, but he was also accepted by the Orthodox Jewish Rabbinate in Israel for the conversion of souls to Judaism, meaning he was trusted by them to teach me rightly.
Isaiah 29:13
Wherefore the Lord said, Forasmuch as this people draw near me with their mouth, and with their lips do honour me, but have removed their heart far from me, and their fear toward me is taught by the precept of men
So you are basically saying you have no faith in the sacred texts when they say that ALL will know God. Okay. I see now where you stand in this.
I already explained that to you... Everyone already knows God...not all will follow God...and there will always be fools who say there is no God.

Sir, it is obvious that you don't know the first thing about Jewish law. And in order to learn, you first need to be humble enough to admit that you don't know and need to learn more.
Is it no longer the Law of Moses? Or are you talking about a law separate and apart from Moses law?

No worries. People who only profess with their mouths don't get passed by the Jewish tribunals.
How would you know what is in their hearts?
Exodus 22:25
If thou lend money to any of my people that is poor by thee, thou shalt not be to him as an usurer, neither shalt thou lay upon him usury.
Are there any poor Israelites in Israel?...
1At the end of every seven years thou shalt make a release.
2 And this is the manner of the release: Every creditor that lendeth ought unto his neighbour shall release it; he shall not exact it of his neighbour, or of his brother; because it is called the Lord's release.
3 Of a foreigner thou mayest exact it again: but that which is thine with thy brother thine hand shall release;
4 Save when there shall be no poor among you; for the Lord shall greatly bless thee in the land which the Lord thy God giveth thee for an inheritance to possess it:
IOW you can't tell me what it means. Just admit it. I won't think less of you.
What else can no work mean sir? Do you think no work means some work?

What trap...? Jesus Mother had Israelite parents...therefore Jesus is an Israelite descendant
No. You said the father must be an Israelite. Jesus doesn't have a biological Israelite father. He's a nothing according to your rules.
Where does Mary's X genes come from, newbirth? You're admitting that Mary gets her father's infected genes going back to Adam. This is where your theology leads you. You know that, right? Where's Mary's lineage? Be very specific.

This is so funny.

Last edited:
You are saying that this is not true..."You obey the Law by doing what the law says.."
Where does the law say what location to use to draw out the blood? Does it specify the legs, neck, stomach? How about do we hack the animal or slit it's throat?

Yes it does ... When you kill it you pour out the blood on the ground...
How do you kill it?

So you are calling god a liar?
She never said that. Why do you say dishonest things? Are you cornered again and your only way out is to misrepresent?

Deut 17:8-13 is about matters between two parties ...If there arise a matter too hard for thee in judgment, between blood and blood, between plea and plea, and between stroke and stroke, being matters of controversy within thy gates:
You are saying the way to slaughter animals was not passed down from generation to generation by practice, that people had to go and ask the priest or judge how to kill a sacrifice. You are just being wilfully ignorant.
Then show where it says what instrument to use, location of the point of slaughter, etc.

BTW, why are you so interested in why we follow Oral law? I mean you don't even follow Acts 15 and the rules laid out for yourself. Where do you think the idea for strangled animals comes from, newbirth?

Last edited:
How would you know what is in their hearts?
Exodus 22:25
If thou lend money to any of my people that is poor by thee, thou shalt not be to him as an usurer, neither shalt thou lay upon him usury.
Are there any poor Israelites in Israel?...
1At the end of every seven years thou shalt make a release.
2 And this is the manner of the release: Every creditor that lendeth ought unto his neighbour shall release it; he shall not exact it of his neighbour, or of his brother; because it is called the Lord's release.
3 Of a foreigner thou mayest exact it again: but that which is thine with thy brother thine hand shall release;
4 Save when there shall be no poor among you; for the Lord shall greatly bless thee in the land which the Lord thy God giveth thee for an inheritance to possess it:
Actions, the fruit of the heart.

What else can no work mean sir? Do you think no work means some work?
Let's see. There's the scientific definition where Work = Force x Distance, DELTA KE, etc. So, since you know what it means, please tell us. And show us where work is defined with your definition in Torah.

Actions, the fruit of the heart.
https://reformjudaism.org/lgbtq-life-israel
Let's see. There's the scientific definition where Work = Force x Distance, DELTA KE, etc. So, since you know what it means, please tell us. And show us where work is defined with your definition in Torah.
that is your definition sir...you are building your own strawman...Here is God definition..
7 In the first day ye shall have an holy convocation: ye shall do no servile work therein.
8 But ye shall offer an offering made by fire unto the Lord seven days: in the seventh day is an holy convocation: ye shall do no servile work therein.

Servile
having or showing an excessive willingness to serve or please others.

Back