Where's the Holy GHOST?

I agree, it is idiotic and stupid.
Then you should change your doctrine.
So why do you teach it?
To be a witness of what it is to be anointed of God yourself.
Are you going to say that now you don't believe that "The Christ" is an anointing that Jesus received?
Nope. Quite contrary. Christ is Gods anointed one. And there is only ONE anointing from God and either you have His Spirit or you dont.

And obviously you struggle greatly with that.
God bless.

No different at all.

So if you are no different, then this applies to you:

1 John 1 King James Version

1 That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon,
and our hands have handled, of the Word of life;

2 (For the life was manifested, and we have seen it, and bear witness, and shew unto you that eternal life, which was with the Father, and was manifested unto us;)

3 That which we have seen and heard declare we unto you, that ye also may have fellowship with us: and truly our fellowship is with the Father, and with his Son Jesus Christ.

Are you eternal life for other men, Gary Mac?

God bless.

So you admit that you have forsaken the assembling of the brethren.
Oh heck no, we do it daily.
There is no "we" that goes door to door every day as you said you do when I asked the first time.
I understand that you dont but we do.
John is right about you, you know.
Every word of it. He was very clear in Jesus quote in John 17 that He be in me and I be in Him as Jesus was in Him.
Now, do you meet with any others that believe as you do?
Daily.
God bless.

Nope. Quite contrary. Christ is Gods anointed one. And there is only ONE anointing from God and either you have His Spirit or you dont.

You are again trying to say two things here:

1. Christ is God's anointed one;

2. There is one anointing.

Please define what you mean by these two statements.

God bless.

Every word of it. He was very clear in Jesus quote in John 17 that He be in me and I be in Him as Jesus was in Him.

Wrong book.

1 John 2:22
Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

You are denying that Jesus is the Christ, Gary Mac.

You are teaching that Jesus received the "christ" just like you did.

You are teaching that "the christ" is an anointing that men have been receiving since Adam, Adam being the first one to receive "the christ."

Who is the Christ, Gary Mac?

God bless.

1 That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon,
and our hands have handled, of the Word of life;

2 (For the life was manifested, and we have seen it, and bear witness, and shew unto you that eternal life, which was with the Father, and was manifested unto us;)

That is what I keep telling you that you cant relate to, He is manifest in us all who has received Him as Jesus did.

3 That which we have seen and heard declare we unto you, that ye also may have fellowship with us: and truly our fellowship is with the Father, and with his Son Jesus Christ.
Exactly. I have fellowship with the Father and with His Son Jesus Christ, he is my brother we have the same Father who is God, and fellowship with some of His others sons.

You cant relate to that can you?
What an immature gesture. You really dont know who Christ is to be like Him do you?
God bless.

You are again trying to say two things here:
No only one, either you are of Christ and anointed of Gods Spirit or you are not.

I suppose one could see that as two things.
1. Christ is God's anointed one;
That is what I have been trying to tell you, Christ in you to be Gods anointed.
2. There is one anointing.
Only one anointing from God.
Please define what you mean by these two statements.
I did indeed.
God bless.

Wrong book.
Oh so John didnt write the book of John or 1 John?
1 John 2:22
Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.
That is what I have been telling you Jesus defiantly was anointed of God. you deny the Christ to be Gods anointed yourself is all.
You are denying that Jesus is the Christ, Gary Mac.
Really? You are being silly now.
You are teaching that Jesus received the "christ" just like you did.
Not me -- Jesus taught to receive the same Spirit of God who was in himself.
You are teaching that "the christ" is an anointing that men have been receiving since Adam, Adam being the first one to receive "the christ."
There is no oater anointing from God.
Who is the Christ, Gary Mac?
DO you really have to ask.
God bless.

Please post that Scripture from John 17, Gary Mac.
Do I have to do that again and again?

Im really beginning to see the patterns you present that you either have a memory deficiency or just flat out dont read the replies, or you just post this stuff to spite God instead.

22 And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one:

23 I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me.

24 Father, I will that they also, whom thou hast given me, be with me where I am; that they may behold my glory, which thou hast given me: for thou lovedst me before the foundation of the world.

25 O righteous Father, the world hath not known thee: but I have known thee, and these have known that thou hast sent me.
God bless.

1 That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon, and our hands have handled, of the Word of life;

That is what I keep telling you that you cant relate to, He is manifest in us all who has received Him as Jesus did.

Exactly. I have fellowship with the Father and with His Son Jesus Christ, he is my brother we have the same Father who is God, and fellowship with some of His others sons.

So you are saying that you were with the Father?

That you are eternal life?

And that you were manifested to men?

You cant relate to that can you?

Sure I can.

The only difference is, I confess that Jesus is the Christ, which does not disqualify me as a son of God, and you deny that Jesus is the Christ, but that He received the Christ. This disqualifies you as being a son of God and makes you a liar and an antichrist. according to the rest of John's teachings in this Epistle.

Tell me that isn't what you are teaching, Gary Mac.

S.T.Ranger said:
What an immature gesture. You really dont know who Christ is to be like Him do you?

You realize that about 85% of what you say is an attack on me.

Why would it be an immature gesture to ask someone who makes themselves equal to Jesus THE Christ if they think they can bestow eternal life to men like Christ does?

You are saying you received the same anointing Christ did.

He is called Christ, you are not. No one will ever call you Christ. But they will call Jesus THE Christ for eternity. THat is because Christ is the title of His role among men, not something He received like you did.

God bless.

No only one, either you are of Christ and anointed of Gods Spirit or you are not.

I suppose one could see that as two things.

That is what I have been trying to tell you, Christ in you to be Gods anointed.

Only one anointing from God.

I did indeed.

What is "Christ in you to be God's anointed supposed to mean, Gary Mac?

God bless.

Do I have to do that again and again?

Im really beginning to see the patterns you present that you either have a memory deficiency or just flat out dont read the replies, or you just post this stuff to spite God instead.

22 And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one:

23 I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me.

24 Father, I will that they also, whom thou hast given me, be with me where I am; that they may behold my glory, which thou hast given me: for thou lovedst me before the foundation of the world.

25 O righteous Father, the world hath not known thee: but I have known thee, and these have known that thou hast sent me.

What about this part of the teaching:

John 17:21
King James Version

21 That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.

Who did the Father send, Gary Mac?

God bless.

Back