Where's the Holy GHOST?

Why cant you understand that Jesus was the Christ?

Why do you teach THE Christ received the christ, Gary Mac?

Like I said, your blathering is only going to make it easier for your demon doctrine to be exposed.

So keep it up.

Eventually, you will be forced to abandon your teaching because it is in such conflict with the Word of God.

See what cherry-picking will get you?

I hope you will confess that Jesus is THE Christ, and stop being a liar. But until you abandon your teaching that Jesus received the christ, which you define as Jesus "receiving the mind of God (as you have)" you will continue to be a liar.

It is no wonder you have nowhere to go to worship your god, Gary Mac: he is a fictitious construct of your mind, not the mind of GOd, and not the mind of Christ.

Now, some of us do worship God in Spirit and in Truth, so I will have to come back to your demonic doctrine at the next appointed time.

I am going to go assemble with the brethren.

;)

God bless.

Actually, Christ separates the wheat from the chaff.

That was a little humor, and I am sorry I have to explain it.

And your right, I have no authority over you, and have requested that you stop presenting unbiblical concepts without a Biblical Basis.

If you are a sister in Christ, then I have a responsibility towards you to help you understand better.

If you are not a sister then I have a responsibility for those who are brethren to point out your error.

My "opinions" are given with a Biblical Basis, thus it is the Scripture that I present as THE Authority. And how God works in your heart as I present His Word is up to Him.

I'm just the delivery guy.

God bless.
okay.

Why do you teach THE Christ received the christ, Gary Mac?
I suppose that is the most idiotic and immature statement I think ever I have heard.
Like I said, your blathering is only going to make it easier for your demon doctrine to be exposed.
I hope so, Jesus had the same from God and he was a demon to the same as you as well.
So keep it up.
I am.
Eventually, you will be forced to abandon your teaching because it is in such conflict with the Word of God.
I have already abandon those old teachings like the ones you teach, I was once like you until like Jesus, God came and manifested Himself in us and opened up who He is and all of His heaven in us.

See what cherry-picking will get you?
Ripe cherries.
I hope you will confess that Jesus is THE Christ, and stop being a liar.
Jesus was the Christ, it is only a lie for you or you wouldn't be trying to convince me otherwise.
But until you abandon your teaching that Jesus received the christ, which you define as Jesus "receiving the mind of God (as you have)" you will continue to be a liar.
Oh' I never will abandon the teachings God puts in us no more than Jesus would.
It is no wonder you have nowhere to go to worship your god, Gary Mac:
Oh but I do have that place for worship, I am the temple of God

The problem here you dont know that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you. And for you who do not know where to worship God and defile the temple of God, you shall God destroy;
Now, some of us do worship God in Spirit and in Truth, so I will have to come back to your demonic doctrine at the next appointed time.
No you dont, you worship a man as a god. Man is not a spirit man is flesh, carnal.. Sorry for your error.
I am going to go assemble with the brethren.
I assemble with God every moment of every day just as Jesus did. Jesus never parted from God either. To worship God is to obey and be like Him.
;)

God bless.

All the hebrew syntax and etymology is feminine for the understanding in the OT of Word..
He is our Deity and our father.

So all of the language scholars simply used masculine pronouns because they were men and didn't want anyone to think God was a female?

God bless.

So God manifested Himself to you just as He did Jesus?
This is How God does it, by His Spirit, you can read how His Spirit came to these we read of and opens up who He is in them.
You and Jesus received the same anointing, which you call christ?
No different at all. If you are different from what Jesus was in the father then you do not follow the way of Gods anointing at all. You cant follow Him without His anointing, His mind, His walk His light.
God bless.

We who has the Christ as our disposition, same disposition, same mind, same walk as He walks in His same light that Jesus had of God.

So you admit that you have forsaken the assembling of the brethren.

There is no "we" that goes door to door every day as you said you do when I asked the first time.

John is right about you, you know.

Now, do you meet with any others that believe as you do?

God bless.

S.T.Ranger said:
So God manifested Himself to you just as He did Jesus?
This is How God does it, by His Spirit, you can read how His Spirit came to these we read of and opens up who He is in them.

The problem is that we do not see the Christ taught as an anointing, Gary Mac, He is the Prophesied Messiah. You do understand that "Christ" is a reference to the Messiah, right?

Was the Holy Spirit beaten beyond recognition?

His beard plucked from His face?

Was an anointing born of a virgin, and its birth foretold hundreds of years in advance?

S.T.Ranger said:
You and Jesus received the same anointing, which you call christ?
No different at all. If you are different from what Jesus was in the father then you do not follow the way of Gods anointing at all. You cant follow Him without His anointing, His mind, His walk His light.

And there it is: you deny that Jesus is the Christ.

That makes you a liar and an antichrist according to Scripture you say you accept as inspired:

1 John 2:22
Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

Jesus is the Christ, Gary Mac.

Jesus didn't receive the Christ.

God bless.

Back