Belief comes before regeneration, salvation

Why? Do you think it is the old heart?

Ezekiel 36:26 (KJV 1900) — 26 A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.
Is one heart replaced with the another? My goodness dude. Wise up and quit wasting everyone's time.

Is one heart replaced with the another? My goodness dude. Wise up and quit wasting everyone's time.
Don't like scripture do you

Ezekiel 36:26 (KJV 1900) — 26 A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.

A new heart
A new Spirit

hmmmm what could that possible mean rofl :love:

and a new heart

but faith precedes life
Under the influence of the Holy Spirit, Paul writes that prior to believing, the elect of God were DEAD in sin and trespass ... but God, being rich in mercy, because of His great love with which He loved us, EVEN WHEN WE WERE DEAD ... MADE US ALIVE (Eph 2:1-9).

Birth is the beginning of life. Re-birth is the beginning of Spiritual life. Only then can the elect believe.

Under the influence of the Holy Spirit, Paul writes that prior to believing, the elect of God were DEAD in sin and trespass ... but God, being rich in mercy, because of His great love with which He loved us, EVEN WHEN WE WERE DEAD ... MADE US ALIVE (Eph 2:1-9).

Birth is the beginning of life. Re-birth is the beginning of Spiritual life. Only then can the elect believe.
alive through faith

Ephesians 2:3–8 (KJV 1900) — 3 Among whom also we all had our conversation in times past in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind; and were by nature the children of wrath, even as others. 4 But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us, 5 Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved;) 6 And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus: 7 That in the ages to come he might shew the exceeding riches of his grace in his kindness toward us through Christ Jesus. 8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:

Hello

Colossians 2:12 (ESV) — 12 having been buried with him in baptism, in which you were also raised with him through faith in the powerful working of God, who raised him from the dead.

John 20:31 (ESV) — 31 but these are written so that you may believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God, and that by believing you may have life in his name.

alive through faith

Ephesians 2:3–8 (KJV 1900) — 3 Among whom also we all had our conversation in times past in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind; and were by nature the children of wrath, even as others. 4 But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us, 5 Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved;) 6 And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus: 7 That in the ages to come he might shew the exceeding riches of his grace in his kindness toward us through Christ Jesus. 8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:

Hello

Colossians 2:12 (ESV) — 12 having been buried with him in baptism, in which you were also raised with him through faith in the powerful working of God, who raised him from the dead.

John 20:31 (ESV) — 31 but these are written so that you may believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God, and that by believing you may have life in his name.

you just ignore the reply and repeated yourself

Ephesians does not support you

Ephesians 2:5 (ESV) — 5 even when we were dead in our trespasses, made us alive together with Christ—by grace you have been saved—

being made alive is salvation

it is by grace through faith

Ephesians 2:8 (ESV) — 8 For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God,

alive through faith

Hello

Birth is the beginning of life. Re-birth is the beginni

I love it. My favorite text. Especially when dealing with Provisionists. Watch.

So in verse 27 why is a new heart given?

Birth is the beginning of life. Re-birth is the beginni
You choose to be made alive they say. Visit any graveyard. It happens everyday. ?

You don't say? LOL

Is to believe a command in the New Covenant ?

The elect.
It is not a statute

Why did you not address the question you asked

Now who inherit the promises the new covenant?

Who receives the Holy Spirit according to the following verses

John 7:38, 39; Gal 3:2, 5, 14:Eph 3:17; Acts 2:38

It is not a statute

Why did you not address the question you asked

Now who inherit the promises the new covenant?

Who receives the Holy Spirit according to the following verses

John 7:38, 39; Gal 3:2, 5, 14:Eph 3:17; Acts 2:38
It's not a statute? LOL "a law or decree made by a soverign God".

So in all your wisdom belief is exempt then right? That one don't count.

Last edited:
Back