Bronx Zoo Elephant Not a Person Court Rules

Yes. This poster I am conversing with is not an American and as a result cannot fully appreciate that government shouldn't be our nanny
The poster may not be American, but many Americans cannot fully appreciate that the government should not be our nanny!

That is the whole problem with liberals--they want a nanny state, a child proofed world.

What is LSE? Then you know what they think about their lives before the government decided to help blacks as opposed to after.
London School of Economics. Think Harvard, MIT, and better than either is LS
LSE.

What has that got to do with "left-leaning". You don't think that race is a left/right issue do you? Really? Sowell was left leaning if you like. Walters very definitely not.

London School of Economics. Think Harvard, MIT, and better than either is LS
LSE.

What has that got to do with "left-leaning". You don't think that race is a left/right issue do you? Really? Sowell was left leaning if you like. Walters very definitely not.
Oh so a cheap knock off. Got it.

It has a lot to do with left leaning. They teach toilet repair in that "school" of yours? How you deal with it is genius. That school of yours sounds fabulous.

Talk about bonkers

Don't get agitated because I repeat what you say.
But you didn't. You misrepresented, lied, or falsified what I said. The only things that actually belong to us on this forum are the words we post. If someone claims we said something we did not say, that is tantamount to theft. I am entitled to be "agitated".

Oh so a cheap knock off. Got it.

It has a lot to do with left leaning. They teach toilet repair in that "school" of yours? How you deal with it is genius. That school of yours sounds fabulous.
You are lapsing into incoherent abuse. Luckily, I have things to do. Bye. Wake up sane.

But you didn't. You misrepresented, lied, or falsified what I said. The only things that actually belong to us on this forum are the words we post. If someone claims we said something we did not say, that is tantamount to theft. I am entitled to be "agitated".
No i copied what you said.

If you say that these are rights, that everybody owns, then do you own them?
I am saying that these are rights that many people have but nobody owns. You don't own rights, just like you don't own your family. You take capitalism too far. The best things in life are those that you don't own.

I am saying that these are rights that many people have but nobody owns. You don't own rights, just like you don't own your family. You take capitalism too far. The best things in life are those that you don't own.
Oh course you own them not with money but they are your rights granted to you by God. If they aren't yours then you have no entitlement to them. That's a nice sentiment but full of ...

I would run too if I was you but THANK GOD!
Actually I'm cooking supper. There are dome posters here who have given me pause, to rethink and be sure of what I say and believe. You are not one of them. I do know more about the DoI than I did, so for that I thank you. Every day is a school day. Otherwise, you are just another run-of-the-mill myopic poster who has out-sourced his intellect to a myth.

Oh course you own them not with money but they are your rights granted to you by God. If they aren't yours then you have no entitlement to them. That's a nice sentiment but full of ...
Well, you have summed up your own post very well. There are many things that I have that I don't own. I'm sure that you could think of some too if you tried. Part of the joys of living in a mixed economy is that one is entitled to things that one doesn't own, that are not owned by anyone, but provided to those that need them. I know it must seem alien to you, but countless people live in such a system, and are very happy with it.

Well, you have summed up your own post very well. There are many things that I have that I don't own. I'm sure that you could think of some too if you tried. Part of the joys of living in a mixed economy is that one is entitled to things that one doesn't own, that are not owned by anyone, but provided to those that need them. I know it must seem alien to you, but countless people live in such a system, and are very happy with it.
I said owned that you don't pay money for. I own my life. I didn't pay money for it but its mine nonetheless. The government does not have a right to it although they can unjustly take it if they are so inclined just like all the other rights I own that I didn't pay money for.

Back