Who or What is the Trinity ?

Unfortunately, praying to the wrong god and invoking the wrong names.
Replacing God with rabbi’s gods has led you to not knowing.
But they obeyed not, neither inclined their ear, but made their neck stiff, that they might not hear, nor receive instruction.

Replacing God with rabbi’s gods has led you to not knowing.
Replacing God with a human god of mythology has lead you to destruction.

But they obeyed not, neither inclined their ear, but made their neck stiff, that they might not hear, nor receive instruction.
Jeremiah 16
O LORD, my strength and my fortress, my refuge in the day of distress, the nations will come to You from the ends of the earth, and they will say, “Our fathers inherited nothing but lies, worthless idols of no benefit at all.

Can man make gods for himself? Such are not gods!”

Such are your trinity gods. ;)

Bye bye ?

Replacing God with a human god of mythology has lead you to destruction.

Jeremiah 16
O LORD, my strength and my fortress, my refuge in the day of distress, the nations will come to You from the ends of the earth, and they will say, “Our fathers inherited nothing but lies, worthless idols of no benefit at all.

Can man make gods for himself? Such are not gods!”

Such are your trinity gods. ;)

Bye bye ?

He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.

Sorry. Mormons and you believe in mangods. Today's church inherited from the RCC, and in turn the RCC integrated an amalgamation of beliefs from the mystery religions, gnosticsm, mythology, etc.
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 The same was in the beginning with God. 3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

The RCC had nothing to do it

John 17:5
And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.

1 Peter 2:8
And a stone of stumbling, and a rock of offence, [even to them] which stumble at the word, being disobedient: whereunto also they were appointed.

Isaiah 8:14
And he shall be for a sanctuary; but for a stone of stumbling and for a rock of offence to both the houses of Israel, for a gin and for a snare to the inhabitants of Jerusalem.

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 The same was in the beginning with God. 3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

The RCC had nothing to do it
Sure they did. Look to your ECFs.

BTW, the Father spoke creation into existence. No need for 2 other gods. ;)

John 17:5
And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.
So Jesus had no glory of his own, thus isn't the God. Rotfl...

1 Peter 2:8
And a stone of stumbling, and a rock of offence, [even to them] which stumble at the word, being disobedient: whereunto also they were appointed.
Isaiah 8:14
And he shall be for a sanctuary; but for a stone of stumbling and for a rock of offence to both the houses of Israel, for a gin and for a snare to the inhabitants of Jerusalem.
Rotfl... God is indeed the sanctuary. The verse has nothing to do with Messiah. But rather, those conspiring to overthrow the Davidic dynasty like Pekah was aspiring to do. Read Isaiah 7 and 8 in context.

You really stink at understanding Tanakh, TR.

Sure they did. Look to your ECFs.

BTW, the Father spoke creation into existence. No need for 2 other gods. ;)

So Jesus had no glory of his own, thus isn't the God. Rotfl...

Rotfl... God is indeed the sanctuary. The verse has nothing to do with Messiah. But rather, those conspiring to overthrow the Davidic dynasty like Pekah was aspiring to do. Read Isaiah 7 and 8 in context.

You really stink at understanding Tanakh, TR.
Many Jews and Gentiles believed so if you reading the Gospel’s can’t see the love given by God’s Son than that is your problem man.
So be it.

Many Jews and Gentiles believed so if you reading the Gospel’s can’t see the love given by God’s Son than that is your problem man.
So be it.
Like I said, focus on the context and true meaning of things.

God's love has been evident without the need for Jesus. I don't have a problem.

Bye bye ?.

John 13:34 "A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another."
John 13:35 "By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another."

PICJAG, 101g.

John 13:34 "A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another."
John 13:35 "By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another."

PICJAG, 101g.
No need for a new commandment. Love is already in the Torah.

No need for a new commandment. Love is already in the Torah.
and all of you missed it didn't you"? ... lol, lol, lol, .... (smile)... :eek: YIKES.

PICJAG, 101G.

ps you need to look at the definition of, "one", given in Messianic Judaism

and all of you missed it didn't you"? ... lol, lol, lol, .... (smile)... :eek: YIKES.
No, apparently Jesus missed it in the Torah and adding where he didn't need to.

PICJAG, 101G.
Pico de Gallo.

ps you need to look at the definition of, "one", given in Messianic Judaism
I focus on echad in Torah. You've already gotten burned.

Most Messianics like yourself, don't know a lick of Hebrew and need to stay on the sidelines.

Back