Accountability

Now that Jesus is ascended, who speaks for Him?
The pillar and foundation of the truth
Which is not your institution that is for sure. One of your institution marks is it lies. It lied to authorities about the evil its leaders were doing. It lies about its history and it teaches false doctrines. It lied to the laity by not exposing sin and allowing them to think their children were safe.

In other words I can not answer the questions, so I who normally divert, will pretend that questions is a diversion.
No, I am not going to post an extensive, exhaustive explanation knowing that whatever is posted is going to be ignored.

Instead of me answering the question why not post what it is you are trying to get at.

Just post the point you are trying to make. Thanks.
OK... you have zero answers to basic Roman Catholic need for the altar and its significance. You are afraid to answer so you are diverting yet once again. The point I am trying to make is that YOU can't answer a basic question that doesn't already have a pre-done answer for you to copy and/or paraphrase. This is an apologetics site. If you can't answer something easy as those three questions were, why are you even here?

OK... you have zero answers to basic Roman Catholic need for the altar and its significance. You are afraid to answer so you are diverting yet once again. The point I am trying to make is that YOU can't answer a basic question that doesn't already have a pre-done answer for you to copy and/or paraphrase. This is an apologetics site. If you can't answer something easy as those three questions were, why are you even here?
It's not really a professional apologetics site though is it. I'd say the majority of posts here don't qualify as apologetics.

But what is your objection to the Christian altar? Anglicans, Lutherans, Methodists, United Church basically most organised Protestant churches have altars. Evangelicals have 'altar calls' as part of their initiation. What does your religion object to about the altar.

No, I am not going to post an extensive, exhaustive explanation knowing that whatever is posted is going to be ignored.

Instead of me answering the question why not post what it is you are trying to get at.
I read your posts, that is how I know how to respond. I mean just because you are unable to post a defence of your beliefs is noted. Why not just answer a question. Really you will do anything to avoid answering questions. You fail to follow Peter's instructions about defending your beliefs.

Let me attempt to clarify the question I'm trying to ask about the Roman Catholic Churches teaching. I'd like to know what the teaching is for a baptized Roman Catholic, educated in all years of RCC schooling, and who has a good knowledge of what the RCC expects of their participants in Roman Catholicism.
If such a person repents of their sins, turns to Jesus as their Lord and Savior, and hence disregards all RCC teachings and beliefs, will God behold this new born-again child in Christ Jesus, regenerated and enlightened by the Holy Spirit, and hold them accountable and condemned for turning away from ALL of Roman Catholicism's teachings/ beliefs/ rituals/doctrines/authority, etc., etc., as Roman Catholicism has all their followers to believe?

Hopefully now, I've worded this lengthy question a little more clearly than the original question done earlier today.

Nope .....

same thing.

It's not really a professional apologetics site though is it. I'd say the majority of posts here don't qualify as apologetics.

But what is your objection to the Christian altar? Anglicans, Lutherans, Methodists, United Church basically most organised Protestant churches have altars. Evangelicals have 'altar calls' as part of their initiation. What does your religion object to about the altar.
I did not say anything about having an objection to an altar. I asked three questions relative to the altar and sacrifices, specifically the sacrifice of Jesus, did I not?

I did not say anything about having an objection to an altar. I asked three questions relative to the altar and sacrifices, specifically the sacrifice of Jesus, did I not?
I'm pretty much spent on trying to figure out your question. Jesus gave Himself as the Lamb of God, the sacrifice for sin on the altar. It's an essential aspect of the Christian Remembrance. That's all I've got.

singular verb:
apologetics
the branch of theology concerned with the defense or proof of Christianity.

adjective: professional
engaged in a specified activity as one's main paid occupation rather than as a pastime

Are you being paid by the Rcc to engage in theological apologetics? If not, then your not a professional. Are you, yourself an ordained priest? No? then your not qualified to preach. Your just somebody posting online. The website does not belong to Rc's. Posting on someone else's website is a privilege, not a right.

Any time someone doesn't agree with you, they are accused of posting anti-catholic propaganda or they are accused of posting a personal attack. Rc's are no more professional debater's, than anyone else posting on carm. This section of the forums is set aside specifically for the discussion and debating of roman catholicism. In other words, engaging in Rc apologetics.

What are your source of understanding other than personal opinion?
My "source" of course is the Holy Bible and if you'll open your Bible to Ephesians 4 Stella, read where Paul talks about following the methods dictated to men with the intellectual outlook of those who are spiritually lost. Read the whole 4th Chapter- it talks all about those who have no relationship with Christ have a vain mind and a darkened understanding.

Back