Beliefs?

No, what you say sounds idiotic. The "Judge" will see the righteousness of Christ that has been imputed to me.

Is that what you will instruct him?

It appears you are under the delusion that the Judge will do whatever you now fancifully imagine he will do.

Is that what you will instruct him?

It appears you are under the delusion that the Judge will do whatever you now fancifully imagine he will do.
It appears to me when you stand before the White Throne...you will hear...depart from me. I never knew you. Next thing you know, you'll be in hell....as you don't know Jesus.

I have been given God the Sons righteousness. You seem to have a problem with that.
You would have to be His son no different from Jesus was His son to be His righteous in Christ. Christ means to be anointed of God just as Jesus was anointed of God.

And I dont have a problem with that at all but it seems that you do? I dont think you have seen the Father to be like Him, but when, or if, you ever do see Him as He is ye shall be like Him just as Jesus was like Him. 1 John 3. And I think that is a real problem with you to be perfect as He is perfect and walk as He walks in His same light as Jesus did, and I do not think you have receieved from God the same as Jesus did in Matt 3:16 where He opens up everything in you, which Jesus described as born again, a renewing of the mind to think in the same terms for God that Jesus thought in Gods terms. He didnt know Him either until God came to that man and opens up who He is and all of His heaven in Jesus. Matt 3:16 that not very many believe that God did.

Because of that unbelief there is no way one can know Him as Jesus knew Him. You have a religion but it far from the way of Gods anointing to be in you as Jesus was anointed of God. And that is exactly why people worship a man as a god instead of receiving in them the same One Jesus received in Him in Matt 3:16.

And in that, perhaps you can try and explain away Matt 3:16 why it wasn't necessary for God to come to Jesus and reveal Himself and all of His heaven in that man?

Most dont follow the ways of Jesus to receive the same from God themselves, let alone be perfect as He is perfect and walk in it as Jesus walked in it with the same signs following.

No, what you say sounds idiotic. The "Judge" will see the righteousness of Christ that has been imputed to me.
Actually people are the judge. They judge the ways of God constantly, and argue with Him over His ways to be like Him and perfect even as He is perfect, and walk in it as Jesus walked in it no different at all.

Now lets look at the judge.
The One outside your door knocking this day wants to come to you and sup with you and be in you. Have His same mind and walk in it as Jesus walked in it, perfect, holy pure and without sin, cannot sin because you are born of God, born again, 1 John 3:9, And when you see Him as He is ye shall be like Him, 1 John 3.

Now lets look at the judge -- are you these perfect things God said you will be if you are like Him with He in you and you inHim as one as Jesus was like Him and one in Him in John 17?

Now who is the judge here?

It appears to me when you stand before the White Throne...you will hear...depart from me. I never knew you. Next thing you know, you'll be in hell....as you don't know Jesus.
You are standing before that white throne this day. And it is clear that you have departed from Him to be like Him as Jesus was like Him this very day.

As far as being in heaven or hell, the kingdom of God doesnt come with observation, it is within you, Luke 17:20-21. Heaven and hell is the life one lives. There is no place as a heaven or hell that you go to, it doesnt come with observation, it is within you, or is supposed to be within you to live His life in His heaven which simply is Love, God is Love. But not many actually follow what Jesus instructs that you should be like him in the Father.

These are to busy dictating their own understandings for their gods to actually live in His heaven this day and walk in it as He walks in it.

You would have to be His son no different from Jesus was His son to be His righteous in Christ.
When my sins were imputed to Christ....I was given Christ righteousness. We need Christ righteousness because we have no righteousness of our own.

2 Cor 5:21 For our sake he made him to be sin who knew no sin, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God.

Actually people are the judge. They judge the ways of God constantly, and argue with Him over His ways to be like Him and perfect even as He is perfect, and walk in it as Jesus walked in it no different at all.
With out our sins being imputed to Christ...and His righteousness imputed to us....You can't be perfect even as He is perfect.

You are standing before that white throne this day.
Christians will not be judged at the White Throne. I have a hint you will but I can't say for sure. Christian will be judged at the Judgement Seat of Christ (Bema seat) and it will not be about their salvation as they have already had their sins imputed to Christ and Christ righteousness imputed to them. They are saved and will never lost their eternal life.

When my sins were imputed to Christ....I was given Christ righteousness. We need Christ righteousness because we have no righteousness of our own.
For sure. Either you are Gods anointed, who is Christ in you, or you are not.
2 Cor 5:21 For our sake he made him to be sin who knew no sin, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God.
Yas same Spirit in me who was in Christ Jesus. There is no other way to be the righteousness of God least you have His same mind. Which is Christ in you. Same anointing Jesus walks in.

With out our sins being imputed to Christ...and His righteousness imputed to us....You can't be perfect even as He is perfect.
Amen. And Christ, Gods anointing, is the only way our sins are taken away. God takes away the sins of this world. 1 John 3.

most confess they are sinners instead of His righteousness and without sin. Cannot sin if one is born of God 1 John 3:9, which is Him manifest in you just as He was manifest in Jesus in Matt3:16.

For sure. Either you are Gods anointed, who is Christ in you, or you are not.

Yas same Spirit in me who was in Christ Jesus. There is no other way to be the righteousness of God least you have His same mind. Which is Christ in you. Same anointing Jesus walks in.
So, just how does one get "Christ in you"?

So, just how does one get "Christ in you"?
Same way Jesus did in Matt 3:16, that is when God opened up to Jesus who He is and His heaven. That is when Jesus became anointed of God and not before, before he taught the laws of the temple, church, even from a young age but he didnt know God until he was about 30 years old.

You can read it, Matt 3:16.

How does that happen?
Christ in you, Gods anointing in you, Gods Spirit in you, holy, pure, and without sin, Gods righteousness as your own disposition, mind.

We who are born of God is it impossible to be in sin, cannot sin because we are born of God. Jesus was born of God in Matt 3:16, he didnt know Him at all until God manifested Himself in Jesus and He will do the same in anyone who will listen to Him instead of dictating there own believe about Him.

Same way Jesus did in Matt 3:16, that is when God opened up to Jesus who He is and His heaven. That is when Jesus became anointed of God and not before, before he taught the laws of the temple, church, even from a young age but he didnt know God until he was about 30 years old.

You can read it, Matt 3:16.
In Matt 2:49 when Jesus was 12 years old Jesus knew...
49 “Why were you looking for Me?” He asked. “Did you not know that I had to be in My Father’s house?” 50 But they did not understand the statement He was making to them.

But, like Jesus' parents you to do not understand the statement He was making.

Christ in you, Gods anointing in you, Gods Spirit in you, holy, pure, and without sin, Gods righteousness as your own disposition, mind.

We who are born of God is it impossible to be in sin, cannot sin because we are born of God. Jesus was born of God in Matt 3:16, he didnt know Him at all until God manifested Himself in Jesus and He will do the same in anyone who will listen to Him instead of dictating there own believe about Him.
As christians we can still sin. Paul talk about that in his I do what I don't want to do verse.
Fortunately all of our sins, past, present and future are forgiven. Keeping in mind this does not give us the license to sin.

In Matt 2:49 when Jesus was 12 years old Jesus knew...
Yes he know the laws of the temple and taught it. I had youth in my classes who could teach the law, word, as well as any seasoned preacher. That does not mean he taught the was of God, only the ways of that temple he creed to. After Matt 3:16 all that changed didnt it? And the very ones he once taught from a young age are the very ones who had him crucified for blaspheme against the very laws he once taught when he started preaching Gods word instead of the laws for that. temple. .
49 “Why were you looking for Me?” He asked. “Did you not know that I had to be in My Father’s house?” 50 But they did not understand the statement He was making to them.
And they still dont understand that statement today from lack in having the same as he had in the Father.
But, like Jesus' parents you to do not understand the statement He was making.
But being the child of God that Jesus was, I do understand. Been through that gamut of religiosity. And being the parent that you are instead of being a child of God yourself? Well we know how that works in understanding!

Back