US library defunded after refusing to ban books

Are you saying you think misinformation should be treated as if it were the equivalent of fact-based information?
“fact based” ? You mean like “based” on a true story???

Isn’t that what misinformation is?

Last edited:
Talk about misinformation. Smh

According to your own standards, you should be banned.
I am aware you people subscribe to a version of Christianity that was made up in America in the past few decades.

There are a lot of others

I am aware you people subscribe to a version of Christianity that was made up in America in the past few decades.
Which people??? I know you’re not talking about me or my people.
There are a lot of others
Are there a lot of others, backup?????? I guess we’re just supposed to take your word for it???

What a load of crap.

Last edited:
I'm not for the banning of books. There is material not suited for 5 year olds.
When asked if you'd be ok with banning books on bestiality, you said No.

Bestiality is generally illegal, and recognized as harmful to the animals. Homosexuality, so long as it takes place between consenting adults, is not.

For this reason, I'd be OK with banning books on bestiality. I mean, if someone really wants to read about it, I wouldn't want goose-stepping Enforcers tracking down the offending readers. Nonetheless, I wouldn't consider banning books about bestiality - or any illegal practice in which harm is done to sentient creatures - to be fascist.

Would you disagree with me?

Which people??? I know you’re not talking about me or my people.

Are there a lot of others, backup?????? I guess we’re just supposed to take your word for it???

What a load of crap.
You don’t have to believe that other Christian denominations exist. Denying reality is kind of your thing.

You don’t have to believe that other Christian denominations exist.
Denying reality is kind of your thing.
And conflation is yours. As well as deflection.

I know several denominations exist. I’m not denying that. So that’s more disinformation/misinformation ON YOUR PART.

Many claim to be Christian, but aren’t. That’s the truth. And also a type of denial.

But I’m still trying to figure out what you’re talking about. Are you conflating Mormonism with Christianity??? Islam? Be specific please, because you have, once again, deflected from the question.

Which people are you talking about?

You said something about “you people” taking girls as slaves and that you know people like that…

Expound on that please.

Because as far as I can tell… YOU are FAKE NEWS and the epitome of MISINFORMATION.

Last edited:
When asked if you'd be ok with banning books on bestiality, you said No.

Bestiality is generally illegal, and recognized as harmful to the animals. Homosexuality, so long as it takes place between consenting adults, is not.

For this reason, I'd be OK with banning books on bestiality. I mean, if someone really wants to read about it, I wouldn't want goose-stepping Enforcers tracking down the offending readers. Nonetheless, I wouldn't consider banning books about bestiality - or any illegal practice in which harm is done to sentient creatures - to be fascist.

Would you disagree with me?
It depends on the content.

Back