All the Fulness of Deity dwells in Him Bodily !

Training exercise, scripture,
Rev 3:12 Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.

who name did he write?

a. My God
b. My Name, or
C. all the above which is the SAME "ONE" Person

take the TEST

:ninja:

A NEW name eh?

Do tell us why it is "NEW"?

is there another answer? ...... thought so.
You have to wait for my answer...the answer is if Jesus is God then Jesus could not die.
are U asking me a question? if so to what?

You said first death after saying yes Jesus died...
101G said:
did JESUS die? yes, so what died? answer the body......
101G said:
which is the FIRST DEATH. this is basic bible study

are you saying that Jesus will die a second time?

You are funny. Jews are not a race or a nation. Jews are a religious group a subset of the house of Israel further divided into Pharisees and Sadducees. Non-Jews are not Jews. The scripture existed before the Jews. Simon the Canaanite was not a Jew. Was Simon the Canaanite excluded? What the Jews hear as a warning the world hears as hope.
Paul answers your question in Rom 11
7 What then? Israel hath not obtained that which he seeketh for; but the election hath obtained it, and the rest were blinded.
Only the election obtained it, the rest are blinded

8 (According as it is written, God hath given them the spirit of slumber, eyes that they should not see, and ears that they should not hear;) unto this day.
That includes you

9 And David saith, Let their table be made a snare, and a trap, and a stumblingblock, and a recompence unto them:
10 Let their eyes be darkened, that they may not see, and bow down their back alway.
David is peaking about you and all of Isreal.

11 I say then, Have they stumbled that they should fall? God forbid: but rather through their fall salvation is come unto the Gentiles, for to provoke them to jealousy.
Paul says the fall of Israel brought salvation to the Gentiles. Therefore Gentiles are not Israelites.

12 Now if the fall of them be the riches of the world, and the diminishing of them the riches of the Gentiles; how much more their fulness?
Notice the fall of Israel is the riches of the world. and their diminishing the riches of the Gentiles...

13 For I speak to you Gentiles, inasmuch as I am the apostle of the Gentiles, I magnify mine office:
Paul is speaking to Gentiles here not Israelites.

14 If by any means I may provoke to emulation them which are my flesh, and might save some of them.
He wants to provoke Israelites(his flesh) to follow his teachings that they might be saved

15 For if the casting away of them be the reconciling of the world, what shall the receiving of them be, but life from the dead?
He says they are cast away so that the world might be reconciled to God

16 For if the firstfruit be holy, the lump is also holy: and if the root be holy, so are the branches.
He is indicating that all can be holy

17 And if some of the branches be broken off, and thou, being a wild olive tree, wert grafted in among them, and with them partakest of the root and fatness of the olive tree;
He is showing gentiles the wild olive are grafted with Israel to form the Church.

18 Boast not against the branches. But if thou boast, thou bearest not the root, but the root thee.
19 Thou wilt say then, The branches were broken off, that I might be grafted in.
Gentiles are warned not to boast against Israel

20 Well; because of unbelief they were broken off, and thou standest by faith. Be not highminded, but fear:
21 For if God spared not the natural branches, take heed lest he also spare not thee.
22 Behold therefore the goodness and severity of God: on them which fell, severity; but toward thee, goodness, if thou continue in his goodness: otherwise thou also shalt be cut off.
Israel was broken off because of unbelief and gentiles were grafted in because of belief

23 And they also, if they abide not still in unbelief, shall be grafted in: for God is able to graft them in again.
God is able to graft in Israelites who believe.

24 For if thou wert cut out of the olive tree which is wild by nature, and wert grafted contrary to nature into a good olive tree: how much more shall these, which be the natural branches, be grafted into their own olive tree?
Gentiles were cut off from Israel but are now given the opportunity to be grafted in so Paul is saying the same way God is able to graft in an Israelite who believes.

25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.
Notice Israel is blinded until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in, that mean until the gospel is preached throughout the world.
So I don't agree with you, my friend. I agree with Paul.
Your carnality will never end.

Again bringing in 'Gentiles'. Paul was a Jew by race but he didn't mention anything about the general people of the world but rather his ministry was to the nations where the lost sheep of the house of Israel were to be found.

Instead of arguing just read Paul's missionary journeys in the Book of Acts. Paul always visited synagogues where both Jews and non-Jews worshipped on Sabbats.

Before Paul's conversion, he used to visit synagogues with letters from authorities to persecute those believing in Messiah. It's quite obvious, there were already some Jewish and non-Jewish believers in some synagogues:

Acts 9:
1 But Saul, still breathing threats and slaughter against the disciples of the Lord, went to the high priest

2 and asked for letters from him to the synagogues of Damascus, that if he found any who were of the Way, whether men or women, he might bring them bound to Jerusalem.

After his miraculous encounter with Yeshua Messiah, Paul himself became a believer. Then read his missionary journeys where he always visited synagogues to preach the gospel. He didn't go to the world to preach the gospel.

Acts 13: 5 When they (Barnabas and Paul) were at Salamis, they proclaimed the word of God in the Jewish synagogues. They had also John as their attendant.

Acts 13:14 But they, passing on from Perga, came to Antioch of Pisidia. They went into the synagogue on the Sabbath day, and sat down.

15 After the reading of the Law and the Prophets, the rulers of the synagogue sent to them, saying, “Brothers, if you have any word of exhortation for the people, speak.”

43 Now when the synagogue broke up, many of the Jews and of the devout proselytes followed Paul and Barnabas; who, speaking to them, urged them to continue in the grace of God.

Acts 14::1 It happened in Iconium that they entered together into the Jewish synagogue, and so spoke that a great number of both of Jews and of Greeks believed.

Acts 15:
14 Shim’on has reported how God first visited the nations, to take out of them a people for his name.

15 This agrees with the words of the prophets. As it is written,

16 After these things I will return; and I will rebuild the tabernacle of David that has fallen, and I will rebuild its ruins, and I will restore it,

Acts 16:13 On the Sabbath day we went forth outside of the gate by a riverside, where we supposed there was a place of prayer, and we sat down, and spoke to the women who had come together.

Acts 17:
1 Now when they had passed through Amphipolis and Apollonia, they came to Thessalonica, where there was a Jewish synagogue.

2 Paul, as was his custom, went in to them, and for three Sabbath days reasoned with them from the Scriptures,

10 The brothers immediately sent Paul and Silas away by night to Beroea. When they arrived, they went into the Jewish synagogue

Acts 18:4 He reasoned in the synagogue every Sabbath, and persuaded Jews and Greeks.

I can go on and on. Paul always went to synagogues on Sabbats to preach the gospel. Synagogues were established by Jews living outside Judea to study The Torah and worship. There were both Jews and non-Jewish proselytes (dispersed Israelites). The only exception was when Paul knew that there were many such found in certain city/market place as The Spirit of Messiah would lead him.

But people like you would want to find loopholes in scriptures to somehow climb from the wrong path. But scriptures assures us that the New Covenant is made with only The House of Israel and The House of Judah - promised children of Abraham.

Scriptures don't contradict with one another but rather are in total harmony.

How can LUKE writer of the book of Acts contradict his own gospel account?

Luke 1:
68 “Blessed be the Lord, the God of Israel, for he has visited and worked redemption for his people;

69 and has raised up a horn of salvation for us in the house of his servant David

70 (as he spoke by the mouth of his holy prophets who have been from of old),

I am sorry, with your present belief you can't get entry into the Kingdom of God in Messiah.

A NEW name eh?

Do tell us why it is "NEW"?
LOL, LOL, LOL, Oh my, my, my ...... U don't KNOW?
ps remember there is no "J" in Hebrew, but remember with the scripture states, no man .... no man .... at that time knew the Name ... Oh this is so Good.

it's new because u and no man had heard of it before, at the time it was written ...... :cool: aren't God Good. Just like the First time, men IGNORANT men just gave God a name. yahweh, jehovah, ect ,,, Ignorant men. well those days are over.

You have to wait for my answer...the answer is if Jesus is God then Jesus could not die.
keep on waiting. scripture,
Rom 14:9 For to this end Christ both died, and rose, and revived, that he might be Lord both of the dead and living.

LOL, LOL, LOL, Oh my, my, my ...... U don't KNOW?
ps remember there is no "J" in Hebrew, but remember with the scripture states, no man .... no man .... at that time knew the Name ... Oh this is so Good.

it's new because u and no man had heard of it before, at the time it was written ...... :cool: aren't God Good. Just like the First time, men IGNORANT men just gave God a name. yahweh, jehovah, ect ,,, Ignorant men. well those days are over.

Another non-answer

non-answer
why tell U? go and find out..... this is not burger king, no, you cannot have it your way....... :eek: YIKES!

always want other to do it for U, well get up off your rusty trusty and do something for yourself. find out the name. don't be a primadonna.

why tell U? go and find out..... this is not burger king, no, you cannot have it your way....... :eek: YIKES!

always want other to do it for U, well get up off your rusty trusty and do something for yourself. find out the name. don't be a primadonna.

That's quite the party you are having in your head.

Your carnality will never end

Again bringing in 'Gentiles'. Paul was a Jew by race but he didn't mention anything about the general people of the world but rather his ministry was to the nations where the lost sheep of the house of Israel were to be found.
Jew is not a race of people sir. Jews are a religious group.
Instead of arguing just read Paul's missionary journeys in the Book of Acts. Paul always visited synagogues where both Jews and non-Jews worshipped on Sabbats.
Jews did not allow Non-Jews in the synagogues except if they were converted/proselytes
Acts 10:28
And he said unto them, Ye know how that it is an unlawful thing for a man that is a Jew to keep company, or come unto one of another nation; but God hath shewed me that I should not call any man common or unclean.
Before Paul's conversion, he used to visit synagogues with letters from authorities to persecute those believing in Messiah.
If Paul was converted from his previous religion then he can no longer consider himself a Jew
It's quite obvious, there were already some Jewish and non-Jewish believers in some synagogues:
Of course, there are those who are converted Jews. That does not mean they were disciples of Jesus.
Acts 9:
1 But Saul, still breathing threats and slaughter against the disciples of the Lord, went to the high priest

2 and asked for letters from him to the synagogues of Damascus, that if he found any who were of the Way, whether men or women, he might bring them bound to Jerusalem.
Yes, he had orders from the Jewish high priests to imprison the followers of Jesus.
After his miraculous encounter with Yeshua Messiah, Paul himself became a believer. Then read his missionary journeys where he always visited synagogues to preach the gospel. He didn't go to the world to preach the gospel.

Acts 13: 5 When they (Barnabas and Paul) were at Salamis, they proclaimed the word of God in the Jewish synagogues. They had also John as their attendant.
That was because the Jews accepted them as Jews...
Acts 13:14 But they, passing on from Perga, came to Antioch of Pisidia. They went into the synagogue on the Sabbath day, and sat down.

15 After the reading of the Law and the Prophets, the rulers of the synagogue sent to them, saying, “Brothers, if you have any word of exhortation for the people, speak.”

43 Now when the synagogue broke up, many of the Jews and of the devout proselytes followed Paul and Barnabas; who, speaking to them, urged them to continue in the grace of God.
What point are you trying to prove here? You have Jews and Proselytes in the synagogue Proselytes are non-Israelites who convert to the Jewish religion.
Acts 14::1 It happened in Iconium that they entered together into the Jewish synagogue, and so spoke that a great number of both of Jews and of Greeks believed.
Jews there would be Israelites and Greeks would be proselytes/converts. They now believe in the teaching of Jesus after hearing...
Acts 15:
14 Shim’on has reported how God first visited the nations, to take out of them a people for his name.

15 This agrees with the words of the prophets. As it is written,

16 After these things I will return; and I will rebuild the tabernacle of David that has fallen, and I will rebuild its ruins, and I will restore it,
So do you understand the house of David was in ruins and God is rebuilding it through Jesus?
Acts 16:13 On the Sabbath day we went forth outside of the gate by a riverside, where we supposed there was a place of prayer, and we sat down, and spoke to the women who had come together.
Yes, men and women did not sit together in the synagogue.
Acts 17:
1 Now when they had passed through Amphipolis and Apollonia, they came to Thessalonica, where there was a Jewish synagogue.

2 Paul, as was his custom, went in to them, and for three Sabbath days reasoned with them from the Scriptures,
And your point is?
10 The brothers immediately sent Paul and Silas away by night to Beroea. When they arrived, they went into the Jewish synagogue

Acts 18:4 He reasoned in the synagogue every Sabbath, and persuaded Jews and Greeks.
Yes, but what is your point?
I can go on and on. Paul always went to synagogues on Sabbats to preach the gospel. Synagogues were established by Jews living outside Judea to study The Torah and worship. There were both Jews and non-Jewish proselytes (dispersed Israelites). The only exception was when Paul knew that there were many such found in certain city/market place as The Spirit of Messiah would lead him.
You are talking rubbish. You said Jew was a race. Now you are saying non-jewish proselytes are dispersed Israelites.
But people like you would want to find loopholes in scriptures to somehow climb from the wrong path.
What do you mean by people like me? What kind of people do you belong to?
But scriptures assures us that the New Covenant is made with only The House of Israel and The House of Judah - promised children of Abraham.
You are very ignorant...The house of Israel includes the house of Judah.
Scriptures don't contradict with one another but rather are in total harmony.
But you just contradicted the scripture.
How can LUKE writer of the book of Acts contradict his own gospel account?

Luke 1:
68 “Blessed be the Lord, the God of Israel, for he has visited and worked redemption for his people;

69 and has raised up a horn of salvation for us in the house of his servant David

70 (as he spoke by the mouth of his holy prophets who have been from of old),
What is the contradiction? You have not shown two points contradicting each other. You are claiming that Israelites are Gentiles you are claiming Jews are a race of people, You are claiming proselytes are dispersed Israelites, is it not you who are contradicting yourself?
I am sorry, with your present belief you can't get entry into the Kingdom of God in Messiah.
Jesus gave the requirements for entering the kingdom of God...It does not say you have to be a Jew.
John 3:5
Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

Jew is not a race of people sir. Jews are a religious group.

Jews did not allow Non-Jews in the synagogues except if they were converted/proselytes
Acts 10:28
And he said unto them, Ye know how that it is an unlawful thing for a man that is a Jew to keep company, or come unto one of another nation; but God hath shewed me that I should not call any man common or unclean.

If Paul was converted from his previous religion then he can no longer consider himself a Jew

Of course, there are those who are converted Jews. That does not mean they were disciples of Jesus.

Yes, he had orders from the Jewish high priests to imprison the followers of Jesus.

That was because the Jews accepted them as Jews...

What point are you trying to prove here? You have Jews and Proselytes in the synagogue Proselytes are non-Israelites who convert to the Jewish religion.

Jews there would be Israelites and Greeks would be proselytes/converts. They now believe in the teaching of Jesus after hearing...

So do you understand the house of David was in ruins and God is rebuilding it through Jesus?

Yes, men and women did not sit together in the synagogue.

And your point is?

Yes, but what is your point?

You are talking rubbish. You said Jew was a race. Now you are saying non-jewish proselytes are dispersed Israelites.

What do you mean by people like me? What kind of people do you belong to?

You are very ignorant...The house of Israel includes the house of Judah.

But you just contradicted the scripture.

What is the contradiction? You have not shown two points contradicting each other. You are claiming that Israelites are Gentiles you are claiming Jews are a race of people, You are claiming proselytes are dispersed Israelites, is it not you who are contradicting yourself?

Jesus gave the requirements for entering the kingdom of God...It does not say you have to be a Jew.
John 3:5
Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.
Jew is a race - from the tribe of Judah mainly. The tribe of Benjamin were also called Jews as being allotted the land to be shared with the tribe of Judah . Lastly, those from other tribes (minority) dwelling in Jerusalem were Jews. Yeshua Messiah came through this tribe. So you really don't know anything.

However, there are true Jews circumcised in the heart and those false Jews (synagogue of Satan in Rev 2 & 3) are Judaizers without Yeshua Messiah.

Paul was from the tribe of Benjamin and ethnically he was a Jew.

Rest all rubbish from you by and time and again looking for loopholes in scripture to establish your own salvation plan. There are Jews (from Judea) and northern tribes who lost their ethnic identity from whom God has made His elect. There ain't anyone else whether you like it or not. You are practicing a religion of Christianity and won't understand God's Israel.

Jew is a race - from the tribe of Judah mainly.
Even your bible disagrees with you.
Esther 8:17
And in every province, and in every city, whithersoever the king's commandment and his decree came, the Jews had joy and gladness, a feast and a good day. And many of the people of the land became Jews; for the fear of the Jews fell upon them.
People cannor become whatever race they want to become. One cannot convert to a race.

The tribe of Benjamin were also called Jews as being allotted the land to be shared with the tribe of Judah .
That has nothing to do with being a race of people.
Lastly, those from other tribes (minority) dwelling in Jerusalem were Jews.
That does not mean Jews are a race of people.
Yeshua Messiah came through this tribe. So you really don't know anything.
A tribe does not mean a race of people
However, there are true Jews circumcised in the heart and those false Jews (synagogue of Satan in Rev 2 & 3) are Judaizers without Yeshua Messiah.
That still does not signify Jews as a race of people
Paul was from the tribe of Benjamin and ethnically he was a Jew.
Ethnicity has to do with social and cultural choices. You can choose whatever ethnicity you want to follow but you cannot choose your race.
Rest all rubbish from you by and time and again looking for loopholes in scripture to establish your own salvation plan.
You have not shown anything I wrote to be rubbish. You however are claiming that Jews are a race of people, and the bible disagrees with you since it shows people choosing to become Jews.
There are Jews (from Judea) and northern tribes who lost their ethnic identity from whom God has made His elect.
That does not make Jews a race of people sir.
There ain't anyone else whether you like it or not. You are practicing a religion of Christianity and won't understand God's Israel.
You are practicing witchcraft according to your bible...
1 Samuel 15:23
For rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft, and stubbornness is as iniquity and idolatry. Because thou hast rejected the word of the Lord, he hath also rejected thee from being king.

Gal 3:28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

Rom 2:29 But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

Gal 3:28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

Rom 2:29 But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.
These are not referencing races, sir.

These are not referencing races, sir.
Acts 17:26 And hath made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth, and hath determined the times before appointed, and the bounds of their habitation;

LOOK UP "NATIONS"
G1484 ἔθνος ethnos (eth'-nos) n.
1. a race (as of the same habit), i.e. a tribe.
2. (specially) a foreign (non-Jewish) one, Gentiles.
3. (usually, by implication) pagan.
[probably from G1486]
KJV: Gentile, heathen, nation, people

Bounds: G3734 ὁροθεσία horothesia (ho-ro-the-siy'-a) n.
1. a limit-placing.
2. (concretely) boundary-line.
[from a compound of the base of G3725 and a derivative of G5087]
KJV: bound
Root(s): G3725, G5087

Acts 17:26 And hath made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth, and hath determined the times before appointed, and the bounds of their habitation;

LOOK UP "NATIONS"
G1484 ἔθνος ethnos (eth'-nos) n.
1. a race (as of the same habit), i.e. a tribe.
2. (specially) a foreign (non-Jewish) one, Gentiles.
3. (usually, by implication) pagan.
[probably from G1486]
KJV: Gentile, heathen, nation, people

Bounds: G3734 ὁροθεσία horothesia (ho-ro-the-siy'-a) n.
1. a limit-placing.
2. (concretely) boundary-line.
[from a compound of the base of G3725 and a derivative of G5087]
KJV: bound
Root(s): G3725, G5087

The one blood referred to here is Adam's blood. All men came from Adam. If this is your argument then the whole earth is one nation and brothers by blood. There is nothing that you can do to change that one blood. So what exactly is your argument?

Even your bible disagrees with you.
Esther 8:17
And in every province, and in every city, whithersoever the king's commandment and his decree came, the Jews had joy and gladness, a feast and a good day. And many of the people of the land became Jews; for the fear of the Jews fell upon them.
People cannor become whatever race they want to become. One cannot convert to a race.

That has nothing to do with being a race of people.

That does not mean Jews are a race of people.

A tribe does not mean a race of people

That still does not signify Jews as a race of people

Ethnicity has to do with social and cultural choices. You can choose whatever ethnicity you want to follow but you cannot choose your race.

You have not shown anything I wrote to be rubbish. You however are claiming that Jews are a race of people, and the bible disagrees with you since it shows people choosing to become Jews.

That does not make Jews a race of people sir.

You are practicing witchcraft according to your bible...
1 Samuel 15:23
For rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft, and stubbornness is as iniquity and idolatry. Because thou hast rejected the word of the Lord, he hath also rejected thee from being king.
Utter nonsense taking scriptures from Esther out of context.

Nobody can be called Jews except ethnically descendants of the tribe of Judah and those who dwelt in Judea from remnants of other tribes of Israel.

In the book of Esther you quoted is a paradox - they become (as) Jews in fear of the Jews

Haman had conspired to get rid of the Jews but Mordecai and Esther found a way to trap Haman and hang him with his kin. There was so much hatred against the Jews among the people of the land, they realised their folly once Haman was hanged and we're scared.

See the context first:

13 A copy of the letter, that the decree should be given out in every province, was published to all the peoples, that the Jews should be ready for that day to avenge themselves on their enemies.

Then your contexed verse:

17 In every province, and in every city, wherever the king’s commandment and his decree came, the Jews had gladness, joy, a feast, and a good day. Many from among the peoples of the land became Jews; for the fear of the Jews was fallen on them.

It has nothing to do with the salvation plan. You are getting trapped in your own folly.

You are all over the Bible with out of context verses simply not understanding the Spirit behind the scriptures. Only 2 or 3 witnesses from scriptures are sufficient to establish a true doctrine provided they are not stripped out of their overall contexts. I have given you hundreds and yet your carnality never ends.

1. Heb 8;8-12;
2. Heb 2:11-16
3. Gal 4:1-7
4. Luke 19:4-10
5. Mat 15:24
6. James 1:1
7. Acts 2:14, 22
8: Acts 26: 6,7
9. Luke 1:68-70
10. Mat 1:1
11. Gal 3:13, 23-24, 29
12. 1John 3:4 (definition of sin)

There are hundreds more. But you always look for loopholes

In God's eyes the middle wall of partition is broken between ethnic Jews and non-ethnic, non-Jews through Christ.

Yes, mostly Paul being a Jew arguing against his fellow Jews who still had the stigma on non-Jews (gentiles/uncircumcision/Greeks/foreigners/Barbarians) who are counted as the lost sheep.

Paul was a true example for all Christians. He followed Christ closely as Christ being a Jew was always with the people of low esteem looked down by the Jews as sinners. The Jews didn't understand Christ's mission to save the lost sheep

The one blood referred to here is Adam's blood. All men came from Adam. If this is your argument then the whole earth is one nation and brothers by blood. There is nothing that you can do to change that one blood. So what exactly is your argument?
Everyone understand that Adam was the figure of Him Who was to come. Adam and Eve are figurative of Christ and His Assembly:

25 Husbands, love your wives, even as Messiah also loved the assembly, and gave himself up for it;

26 that he might sanctify it, having cleansed it by the washing of water with the word,

27 that he might present the assembly to himself gloriously, not having spot or wrinkle or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without defect.

28 Even so husbands also ought to love their own wives as their own bodies. He who loves his own wife loves himself.

29 For no man ever hated his own flesh; but nourishes and cherishes it, even as the Lord also does the assembly;

30 because we are members of his body, of his flesh and bones.

31 For this cause a man will leave his father and mother, and will be joined to his wife. Then the two will become one flesh.

So, God was working on with the building of His Assembly.

God is not speaking of salvation of everyone. It's also common sense that we have in majority unbelievers and of different religions in the world. If what you say is correct then gift of faith has no value in scriptures. Salvation can't be manufactured by men but must be given by God in Messiah through the gift of faith. Nobody can believe in a true Messiah except it be given from above.

Back