Gods name in the bible

I just told you its been proved the spirit, water and blood are the 3 witness bearers at 1 John 5:7--Catholicism altered many spots to fit false council teachings. Jesus was not with them, satan is. You are pitting your eternal life into catholicism translating--not very wise.
I also told you its been proved you that according your speech utterance and mind you have fallen in the trap of a satanic trinity, THREE UNCLEAN SPIRITS LIKE FROGS, that come out of the MOUTH of the Dragon-red Dragon, and out of the MOUTH of the Beast -the satanic Beast of sea-the Papacy - , and out of the MOUTH of the False Prophet- an esoteric, and kabbalistic, and SPIRITIST false messiah of the Jews - for they are the spirits of devils, ...

Why is Jesus with them and not with you?
In what form is Jesus with them? Is he an angel that comes down from heaven and sits with them in their meetings?
Can you explain

What about imputed righteousness! The righteousness of Christ.
What role does it play in your paradigm?

Jesus is head of the congregation- Coll 1:18-- so he is with all who obey him and his teachers. Jesus promised the Holy spirit would guide them into all truth.
Jesus is our king. We bow in obesiance to him. By obeying every teaching is proof of ones love for him. Jesus taught this super important teaching--Matt 6:33--Therefore, keep on seeking - FIRST - the kingdom and his( YHWH(Jehovah) righteousness and all these things will be added. ( sustenance, covering, spirituality)-- When the trinity religions in their food pantries provide a temporary fix to the needy, both fail Jesus and the needy by not sharing that super important truth, which is the permanent fix along with the temp fix. Its a promise from Jesus that his Father would provide all 3 of those things if they applied that teaching. Matt 6-- So why dont they? If they really were interested in helping the needy, it would be taught without fail.

I also told you its been proved you that according your speech utterance and mind you have fallen in the trap of a satanic trinity, THREE UNCLEAN SPIRITS LIKE FROGS, that come out of the MOUTH of the Dragon-red Dragon, and out of the MOUTH of the Beast -the satanic Beast of sea-the Papacy - , and out of the MOUTH of the False Prophet- an esoteric, and kabbalistic, and SPIRITIST false messiah of the Jews - for they are the spirits of devils, ...

I know different. You are just making that up. Its you who are not taught to obey Jesus.

Try living in reality. Jehovah is the only God i worship.

Did you mean he is the father of the Jews?

YHWH(Jehovah) is the Father.

In fact that is the NAME of the old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, now, in the time of Apocalypse, he has a new name, red Dragon. And YOU above said : "Jehovah is the only God i worship. YHWH(Jehovah) is the father" - also your are confirming he is your father.

But JESUS left crystal clear saying to the Jews : John 8:v.44-45 -
Ye are of your FATHER the Devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the Truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
And because I tell you the Truth, ye believe me not.
43 Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word, said the Lord JESUS.

As all can see, according your own words you are worhiping the Devil. It's no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

Jesus is head of the congregation- Coll 1:18-- so he is with all who obey him and his teachers. Jesus promised the Holy spirit would guide them into all truth.
Who is them? Only your so-called teachers?
Who is the Holy Spirit and who is He guiding? Only your so-called teachers, until you cling to their every word and then it is not them but the Holy Spirit?
Why does the Holy Spirit need teachers to teach someone something He can do Himself?

You are seriously indoctrinated by these people you claim have truth while others don't.
Jesus is our king. We bow in obesiance to him.
Is he your king, while God is your King. How does that work exactly? Do you have two Kings now.
By obeying every teaching is proof of ones love for him.
So why do you not always bow down in obedience? When you fail to adhere to every teaching you show you no longer love Him, and then you start all over and try again...
What a burden you have placed upon yourself.
Jesus taught this super important teaching--Matt 6:33--Therefore, keep on seeking - FIRST - the kingdom and his( YHWH(Jehovah) righteousness and all these things will be added. ( sustenance, covering, spirituality)--
Are you still seeking, or is the righteousness of Christ not enough for you?
When the trinity religions in their food pantries provide a temporary fix to the needy, both fail Jesus and the needy by not sharing that super important truth, which is the permanent fix along with the temp fix.
You don't have food pantries where you provide so relief for the needy in your religion?
I thought you obeyed every teaching. Now you are telling me if someone does not accept your point of view you will not be charitible toward that person and give him food to eat or clothes to wear?
Its a promise from Jesus that his Father would provide all 3 of those things if they applied that teaching. Matt 6-- So why dont they?
What makes you think seeking righteousness, means self-righteousness?
You want to be self righteous. I know I will never be righteous enough and seek the righteousness of Christ that my salvation rests in Him and not in my self-righteousness.

If they really were interested in helping the needy, it would be taught without fail.
If you were really interested in knowing the righteousness of Christ you would come out from under the false teachers you so exalt and cling to.

In fact that is the NAME of the old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, now, in the time of Apocalypse, he has a new name, red Dragon. And YOU above said : "Jehovah is the only God i worship. YHWH(Jehovah) is the father" - also your are confirming he is your father.

But JESUS left crystal clear saying to the Jews : John 8:v.44-45 -
Ye are of your FATHER the Devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the Truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
And because I tell you the Truth, ye believe me not.
43 Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word, said the Lord JESUS.

As all can see, according your own words you are worhiping the Devil. It's no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

That was the Jews, they served the true God-YHWH(Jehovah) on and off from Moses on up until this very day. Yes they fell away over and over--They were fallen away when Jesus was on earth, They still are, that is why he told them their Father was satan. It did not change who the true living God is.
You twist it all in your lack of truth.
I never saw the term-red dragon in Gods bible. Where did you get that?

Quite the opposite, I obey JESUS. Based in your own words, you obey your father according above posted-post #186.

Matt 6:33--Therefore, keep on seeking- FIRST- the kingdom and his( YHWH(Jehovah) righteousness and all these things will be added( sustenance, covering, spirituality)-- Every true follower knows that scripture by heart since Jesus said First showing how important it is--How many days in your life has your heart instructed you to seek Jehovahs righteousness above your own? How many times have put the kingdom FIRST over-job, family, entertainment whatever?

Who is them? Only your so-called teachers?
Who is the Holy Spirit and who is He guiding? Only your so-called teachers, until you cling to their every word and then it is not them but the Holy Spirit?
Why does the Holy Spirit need teachers to teach someone something He can do Himself?

You are seriously indoctrinated by these people you claim have truth while others don't.

Is he your king, while God is your King. How does that work exactly? Do you have two Kings now.

So why do you not always bow down in obedience? When you fail to adhere to every teaching you show you no longer love Him, and then you start all over and try again...
What a burden you have placed upon yourself.

Are you still seeking, or is the righteousness of Christ not enough for you?

You don't have food pantries where you provide so relief for the needy in your religion?
I thought you obeyed every teaching. Now you are telling me if someone does not accept your point of view you will not be charitible toward that person and give him food to eat or clothes to wear?

What makes you think seeking righteousness, means self-righteousness?
You want to be self righteous. I know I will never be righteous enough and seek the righteousness of Christ that my salvation rests in Him and not in my self-righteousness.

If you were really interested in knowing the righteousness of Christ you would come out from under the false teachers you so exalt and cling to.

A true mark-proving Jesus is with a single religion= 1 Cor 1:10--Unity of thought( 100% of Gods 1 truth) no division.-- not to hard to understand.
You seek the righteousness of Christ because you dont listen to him--Every true follower knows this scripture by heart= super important-Matt 6:33--Therefore, keep on seeking- FIRST- the kingdom and his( YHWH(Jehovah) righteousness and all these other things will be added.( sustenance, covering, spirituality-Matt 6) Its not bad to seek Jesus righteousness but he said FIRST of his Father Jehovah' righteousness over himself. He pointed his true followers to his Father-Jehovah-John 4:22-24--after all doesnt the bible say--One must go through Jesus( learn, and obey) to get to the Father. The Father is the destination.
Jesus appoints his teachers-He appointed the apostles first who appointed others in time. these are his in the last days=Matt 24:45

A true mark-proving Jesus is with a single religion= 1 Cor 1:10--Unity of thought( 100% of Gods 1 truth) no division.-- not to hard to understand.
Jesus is the one building His church.
You have a religion created by men on false teachings. These men are mis-using you to build this religion.
It is not Jesus building here, rather false prophets and teachers.
Not hard to understand!
You seek the righteousness of Christ because you dont listen to him--
I have the righteousness of Christ imputed to me. Not because I had to go look for it.
It is a free gift given me by Grace from God.

Did your teachers tell you you have to go and find the righteousness of Christ somewhere and somehow by doing a bunch of stuff first?
Every true follower knows this scripture by heart= super important-Matt 6:33--Therefore, keep on seeking- FIRST- the kingdom and his( YHWH(Jehovah) righteousness and all these other things will be added.( sustenance, covering, spirituality-Matt 6)
Obviously you don't know that scripture by heart. Here let me post it for you:
Mat 6:33 But seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will be added to you.

I have read it a couple of times now before responding, looking for the words "keep on seeking"

False teachers try and convince others that a Bible verse says something it does not say.
If you remove what you added to the verse and read it honestly and in context, it takes on a whole different meaning to that which you are trying to add to it.

Are teachers who tell you to add words and ideas to scripture, true or false teachers?
Its not bad to seek Jesus righteousness but he said FIRST of his Father Jehovah' righteousness over himself.
Mat 6:33 But seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will be added to you.

Your confusion comes in because you don't believe Jesus Christ is the righteousness of God, and that He is the righteousness you and your cult will never find. You will die separated from God, having failed to find the Kingdom of God and His righteousness which is Christ Jesus our LORD.
He pointed his true followers to his Father-Jehovah-John 4:22-24--after all doesnt the bible say--One must go through Jesus( learn, and obey) to get to the Father.
But you do not even understand what it means that no one can come to Father except through Christ.
You just said above, it is not through Christ but by you seeking to become righteous.
This is the sort of confusion your teachers are leading you into.
The Father is the destination.
And without the imputed righteousness of Christ no one can go to the Father.
Jesus appoints his teachers-He appointed the apostles first who appointed others in time.
Your religion started in the late 1800's
I am sure the apostles forgot to tell people until Charles Taze Russel started to make up stories about him being the new teacher.
these are his in the last days=Matt 24:45
Your understanding is influenced by men who seek glory for self and self righteousness.

I have got news for you. You will NEVER be righteous enough to make it on your own. Without the righteousness of Christ you remain dead in sin and trespass.

Jesus is the one building His church.
You have a religion created by men on false teachings. These men are mis-using you to build this religion.
It is not Jesus building here, rather false prophets and teachers.
Not hard to understand!

I have the righteousness of Christ imputed to me. Not because I had to go look for it.
It is a free gift given me by Grace from God.

Did your teachers tell you you have to go and find the righteousness of Christ somewhere and somehow by doing a bunch of stuff first?

Obviously you don't know that scripture by heart. Here let me post it for you:

I have read it a couple of times now before responding, looking for the words "keep on seeking"

False teachers try and convince others that a Bible verse says something it does not say.
If you remove what you added to the verse and read it honestly and in context, it takes on a whole different meaning to that which you are trying to add to it.

Are teachers who tell you to add words and ideas to scripture, true or false teachers?

Your confusion comes in because you don't believe Jesus Christ is the righteousness of God, and that He is the righteousness you and your cult will never find. You will die separated from God, having failed to find the Kingdom of God and His righteousness which is Christ Jesus our LORD.

But you do not even understand what it means that no one can come to Father except through Christ.
You just said above, it is not through Christ but by you seeking to become righteous.
This is the sort of confusion your teachers are leading you into.

And without the imputed righteousness of Christ no one can go to the Father.

Your religion started in the late 1800's
I am sure the apostles forgot to tell people until Charles Taze Russel started to make up stories about him being the new teacher.

Your understanding is influenced by men who seek glory for self and self righteousness.

I have got news for you. You will NEVER be righteous enough to make it on your own. Without the righteousness of Christ you remain dead in sin and trespass.

No matter what way its said it means the same thing-Keep on seeking or seek the kingdom.
Reality what God views as a cult is what counts

1 cor 1:10= a single religion= Jesus' religion
A house divided( 34,000 different trinity religions) will not stand= a cult to God. Jesus is not with a divided house. So all in the darkness see the opposite because they do not know God.

Going through Christ means, learning and applying every single teaching without fail( obeying)--these are the only ones getting to Jesus' Father. The only ones Jesus will send to him.

what does the bible teach in every translation on earth? = Did God come to earth or did God send someone? John 5:30

Yes it was foretold-Jesus religion would die out and the son of destruction( Peredition) = the great apostasy= a house divided( 34,000 trinity religions) will not stand. would stand up in its place. But here in the last days truth had to come back( Daniel 12:4) and Jesus religion came back. Matt 24:45 and at the proper time truths are revealed through them.

That was the Jews, they served the true God-YHWH(Jehovah) on and off from Moses on up until this very day. Yes they fell away over and over--They were fallen away when Jesus was on earth, They still are, that is why he told them their Father was satan. It did not change who the true living God is.
JESUS said to the Jews, and says for you too, "You are of your father the Devil"-John 8:v.44- , even him who you claim be called YHWH(Jehovah), and as you say correctly they served their true God, the Devil, called YHWH(Jehovah), Who will oppose and exalt himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God will sit in the temple of God -JERUSALEM-, shewing himself that he is God-2Thessalonians 2:v.4. JESUS also prophesied of the coming of the false messiah -the man of sin, son of perdition -John 5:v.43-47. https://purebibleforum.com/index.php?threads/lxx-name-of-god.2524/

IN FACT, Satan, the red Dragon, called YHWH(Jehovah) by his followers, is already incarnated, he was born from decades ago in Israel, a former cherub, the man of sin, son of perdition, and very soon will manifest himself in Israel, in Jerusalem, spiritually called Sodom and Egypt, yeah, will manifest himself as a God, this is prophecy. Who will opose and exalt himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God will sit in the temple of God -in Jerusalem-, shewing himself that he is God. Even him (the esoteric, and kabbalistic, spiritist false messiah), whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,
Therefore, as JESUS said, the lusts of your father -the Devil- ye will do.
He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the Truth, because there is no Truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Get ready

Of course you never saw the term-red dragon in God's bible, but why? It because the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious Gospel of Christ, who is the image of GOD, should shine unto them. Even you confess that you are blind.

Now, now, I am fighting against the red Dragon and his followers here and in elsewhere.

Revelation 12:v.3 and
3 And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a GREAT RED DRAGON, having seven(7)heads and ten(10) horns, and seven(7)crowns upon his heads.
(This is the body of the RED DRAGON, a religious AND SATANIC MONSTER existent in the world, world of Devil, actually three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the Dragon, and out of the mouth of the Beast, and out of the mouth of the False Prophet - the false messiah of the Jews-Revelation 13:v.11-18.
For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty-the Lord JESUS).

Gods name in the bible. let God speak, John 17:6 "I have manifested thy name unto the men which thou gavest me out of the world: thine they were, and thou gavest them me; and they have kept thy word."

OK, what name did he MANIFEST? ....... answer YESHUA/"JESUS". this is God NAME.

:ninja:

JESUS said to the Jews, and says for you too, "You are of your father the Devil"-John 8:v.44- , even him who you claim be called YHWH(Jehovah), and as you say correctly they served their true God, the Devil, called YHWH(Jehovah), Who will oppose and exalt himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God will sit in the temple of God -JERUSALEM-, shewing himself that he is God-2Thessalonians 2:v.4. JESUS also prophesied of the coming of the false messiah -the man of sin, son of perdition -John 5:v.43-47. https://purebibleforum.com/index.php?threads/lxx-name-of-god.2524/

IN FACT, Satan, the red Dragon, called YHWH(Jehovah) by his followers, is already incarnated, he was born from decades ago in Israel, a former cherub, the man of sin, son of perdition, and very soon will manifest himself in Israel, in Jerusalem, spiritually called Sodom and Egypt, yeah, will manifest himself as a God, this is prophecy. Who will opose and exalt himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God will sit in the temple of God -in Jerusalem-, shewing himself that he is God. Even him (the esoteric, and kabbalistic, spiritist false messiah), whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,
Therefore, as JESUS said, the lusts of your father -the Devil- ye will do.
He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the Truth, because there is no Truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Get ready

What insanity you believe. YHWH is the true living God, how dare you call him satan. I told you they were apostocised when Jesus came, God was not with them, otherwise the romans would not be in control of them. When God stood by Israel in war, they won everytime. There is an account God told Israel king to send 300 men against 100,000 enemy. Israel won the war, Rome couldnt defeat them if God was with them. In 70 ce Rome wiped out close to a million of them in Jerusalem. That is why Jesus said satan was their father. Not wise to say things against the true God.

Of course you never saw the term-red dragon in God's bible, but why? It because the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious Gospel of Christ, who is the image of GOD, should shine unto them. Even you confess that you are blind.

Now, now, I am fighting against the red Dragon and his followers here and in elsewhere.

Revelation 12:v.3 and
3 And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a GREAT RED DRAGON, having seven(7)heads and ten(10) horns, and seven(7)crowns upon his heads.
(This is the body of the RED DRAGON, a religious AND SATANIC MONSTER existent in the world, world of Devil, actually three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the Dragon, and out of the mouth of the Beast, and out of the mouth of the False Prophet - the false messiah of the Jews-Revelation 13:v.11-18.
For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty-the Lord JESUS).

My bible says firey colored dragon. I am not sure what the oldest writings called it there. Those unclean spirits are 3 inspired expressions. If a mortal saw an unclean spirit like frog, they would not follow it to go up against Jesus, they would run from it. But 3 inspired expressions to hit mortals in their hearts, and look good to mortal hearts, then they would follow and be mislead to stand in opposition to Jesus. Your translation is deceiving in its wording.

What insanity you believe. YHWH is the true living God, how dare you call him satan. I told you they were apostocised when Jesus came, God was not with them, otherwise the romans would not be in control of them. When God stood by Israel in war, they won everytime. There is an account God told Israel king to send 300 men against 100,000 enemy. Israel won the war, Rome couldnt defeat them if God was with them. In 70 ce Rome wiped out close to a million of them in Jerusalem. That is why Jesus said satan was their father. Not wise to say things against the true God.
Yes, your god you above named, he is called by the Word of GOD of old serpent, and the Devil, and Satan. Now he has a new name-red Dragon- a satanic MONSTER of 7 heads, and 10 horns, and 7 crowns in his heads.

The living GOD is JESUS, and who see JESUS see the Father. JESUS said: I am in the Father, and the Father in me. I and my Father are One. Without JESUS was not any thing made that was made. The Word - GOD - was made flesh.

About your false and satanic god, whose spirit is within your body as was in the bodies of the pigs after be cast out from the body of a man of Ghadarah, who you invoke and worship and him call him by a foolish tetragram, besides Jehovah, and Yahveh, among others satanic names, yeah, but the Holy Scriptures, the Word of GOD, calls him as the great Dragon -red Dragon - that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world.

Now, even now, from now on, in this current time, your satanic god above named will be cast down into the bottomless pit.

My bible says firey colored dragon. I am not sure what the oldest writings called it there. Those unclean spirits are 3 inspired expressions. If a mortal saw an unclean spirit like frog, they would not follow it to go up against Jesus, they would run from it. But 3 inspired expressions to hit mortals in their hearts, and look good to mortal hearts, then they would follow and be mislead to stand in opposition to Jesus. Your translation is deceiving in its wording.
The spirit of Devil, the old Serpent, called also Satan, never interpret the Word of GOD with Truth, as JESUS said: You are of your father the Devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the Truth, because there is no Truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it. What will be your rewards working for the kingdom of the Devil? Will not be the everlasting perdition? Get ready

Back