By nature we are separated from God!

It is not as though the word of God has failed.
Believing in accordance with God, when we believe in accordance with God we are in accordance with His will.
Paul a servant of God and an apostle of Jesus Christ, according to the faith of God’s elect and the acknowledgment of the truth which accords with godliness, 2 in hope of eternal life which God, who cannot lie, promised before time began, 3 but has in due time manifested His word through preaching, which was committed to me according to the commandment of God our Savior; Grace, mercy, and peace from God the Father and the Lord Jesus Christ our Savior. Titus 1 :1-4

My God shall supply all your need, according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus. Phil 4:19

His divine power has provided us everything we need for a spiritual life through our knowledge of him who called us by his own glory and goodness. 2 Peter 1:3

Finally, brothers and sisters, Strive for full restoration, encourage one another, be of one mind, live in peace. And the God of love and peace will be with you. 2 Corinthians 13:11
Where we differ is that Catholics believe what the grace of faith gives us is knowledge of sin, desire to fight against sin and free will to grow in faith or reject it.

Where we differ is that Catholics believe what the grace of faith gives us is knowledge of sin, desire to fight against sin and free will to grow in faith or reject it.
Don't be carried away by the error of the lawless and fall; But grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and forever! Amen. 2 Peter 3:17-18

The life appeared; we have seen it and testify to it, and we proclaim to you the eternal life, which was with the Father and has appeared to us.
Fellowship with Him and One Another
We proclaim to you what we have seen and heard, so that you also may have fellowship with us. And our fellowship is with the Father and with his Son, Jesus Christ. And these things we write to you that your joy may be full.
This is the message which we have heard from Him and declare to you, that God is light and in Him is no darkness at all.
1 John 1

Last edited:
No evasion, that's what I believe. I believe in God for everything, that's how He does everything He does with believers.

What do you got?
As for everyone who comes to Me, I will show you what they're like, they have laid the foundation on the Rock. Matt 7:24

This Cornerstone, this solid ground
What heights of love, what depths of peace
My comforter, my all in all
Here in the love of Christ Jesus I stand

Nothing will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Through Jesus Christ everyone who believes is set free from every sin,...
Take care that what the prophets have said does not happen to you:

Look, you gnostics
wonder and perish, Acts 13:39-41
Look, we who are of Christ as Jesus was anointed of God by His Spirit is gnostic teachings for you because you dont have a clue what gnostics believe LOL.

And -- Not at all through Jesus but by receiving from God that what Jesus did in Matt 3:16 is free from then. If you are not as Jesus was in the Father then you are of the devil. See 1 John 3:8-9. It tells clearly who you are of as a sinner.

You really should consider the ways of Christ as Jesus did instead of another such as Paul who you follow as a sinner instead. Paul is your god, I have the same God Jesus receieved in Matt 3:16. He came to me just as He did Jesus, and He would you as well but because the ways of Jesus in the Father is gnostic and a lie just as you keep stating that it is, isn't it?

God doesnt come through Jesus Christ LOL, God comes the same way He came to Jesus in Matt 3:16. You just dont believe Matt 3:16 and the very reason that you believe another and the sinner instead of the righteousness that Gods anointing puts in man by His Spirit.

You really cant see that God came to Adam by His Spirit and he became like Him.
Nor can you see that Goid came to Abraham by His Spirit,
Nor can you believe that God came to Moses by His Spirit,
nor can you believe that God came to Jesus by His Spirit and opened up who He is in that man,
nor can you believe that God came to 120 in an upper room
Nor can you believer He does the very same in us all who will receieve Him as all of these did.

You might as well throw the Bible in the trash for you dont believe any of what Jesus said said you would be IF you receieved from God yourself.

Last edited:
Not at all -- By receiving from God that what Jesus did in Matt 3:16 is free from then. If you are not as Jesus was in the Father then you are of the devil. See 1 John 38-9. It tells clearly who you are of as a sinner.

You really should consider the ways of Christ as Jesus ...
We know this is boggling to your gnostic mind but if anyone is in Christ Jesus he is a new creation. 2 Cor 5:17

Therefore let that abide in you which you heard from the beginning. If what you heard from the beginning abides in you, you also will abide in the Son and in the Father. 25 And this is the promise that He has promised us—eternal life. 1 John 2
God doesnt come through Jesus Christ LOL, ...God came to me just as He did Jesus,
No one has seen God at any time. The only begotten Son, has declared Him; John 1:18
“I will declare Your name to My brethren" Hebrews 2:11-13
You really cant see that Goid came to Abraham by His Spirit,...
Now to Abraham and his Seed who is Christ Jesus, were the promises made. Gal 3:16
Abraham rejoiced to see My day, and he saw it and was glad. John 8:56

Last edited:
As for everyone who comes to Me, I will show you what they're like, they have laid the foundation on the Rock. Matt 7:24
Everyone who comes to Him as Jesus did in Matt 3:16 He does show us who we are to be in the Father, H sin me and I inHim are one. See Jesus prayer to his God and my God for you to be as well.

He is at your door knocking this day and if you will let Him in as Jesus did in Matt 3:16, He will come to you as well and sup with you and be in you.
Here in the love of Christ Jesus I stand.

Yes same mind of our Father who is Love.
Nothing will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Look, we who are of Christ as Jesus was anointed of God by His Spirit is gnostic teachings for you because you dont have a clue what gnostics believe LOL.
You've said it hundreds of times, you relied on your corrupt knowledge and think you're perfectly delusional.

They perish because they refused to love the truth and so be saved. 2 Thess 2:10

'But you refuse to come to Me to have life.'

Strawman, I didn't say that "the word of God has failed". But only that His word must be believed in order for it to do its work in man.

Paul a servant of God and an apostle of Jesus Christ, according to the faith of God’s elect and the acknowledgment of the truth which accords with godliness, 2 in hope of eternal life which God, who cannot lie, promised before time began, 3 but has in due time manifested His word through preaching, which was committed to me according to the commandment of God our Savior; Grace, mercy, and peace from God the Father and the Lord Jesus Christ our Savior. Titus 1 :1-4

That is all done through the workings of belief, as if it is "according to the faith"; then it is according to a believer's 'belief'. And if it is "God’s elect" that have "acknowledgment of the truth" and it is ONLY believers that are "God’s elect", then it is in the believers believing that we able to access and acknowledge the truth and reality of God through their belief. And the preaching of "His word" is manifest in those believing. And it is only believers that have access to His "Grace, mercy, and peace from God the Father and the Lord Jesus Christ our Savior.

Thanks. Nice song

But you still have to believe in order to know God, as if belief is a gift of God to man, then belief must have originated in and with God. And since anyone believing according to Him knows God; then belief must be God's ordained mode of communication with man.

Strawman, I didn't say that "the word of God has failed". But only that His word must be believed in order for it to do its work in man.

That is all done through the workings of belief, as if it is "according to the faith"; then it is according to a believer's 'belief'. And if it is "God’s elect" that have "acknowledgment of the truth" and it is ONLY believers that are "God’s elect", then it is in the believers believing that we able to access and acknowledge the truth and reality of God through their belief. And the preaching of "His word" is manifest in those believing. And it is only believers that have access to His "Grace, mercy, and peace from God the Father and the Lord Jesus Christ our Savior.
And if by grace, then it cannot be based on works; if it were, grace would no longer be grace. Rom 11:6
JonHawk said:

But you still have to believe in order to know God, as if belief is a gift of God to man, then belief must have originated in and with God. And since anyone believing according to Him knows God; then belief must be God's ordained mode of communication with man.
For no matter how many promises God has made, they are “Yes” in Christ Jesus. 2 Cor 1:20
Thanks. Nice song
Indeed!

Last edited:
And if by grace, then it cannot be based on works; if it were, grace would no longer be grace. Rom 11:6

If belief originated in and with God, then belief is a gift of God. So, belief isn't the workings of man; but God.

If a unbeliever can't become a believer without God and it is only Believing that can make a unbeliever a believer, then that first Believing must have come from and originated in God.

For no matter how many promises God has made, they are “Yes” in Christ Jesus. 2 Cor 1:20

Yes, for those who believe.

Indeed!

The only thing that separates God from man is unbelief.

JonHawk said:

Tercon said:

JonHawk said:

Tercon said:
If a unbeliever can't become a believer without God and it is only Believing that can make a unbeliever a believer, then that first Believing must have come from and originated in God.
Till on that cross as Jesus died
The wrath of God was satisfied
For every sin on Him was laid
Here in the death of Christ I live
If belief originated in and with God, then belief is a gift of God. So, belief isn't the workings of man; but God.
Then bursting forth in glorious Day
Up from the grave He rose again
And as He stands in victory
Sin's curse has lost its grip on me
For I am His and He is mine
Bought with the precious blood of Christ
Jesus commands my destiny
No power of hell, no scheme of man
Can ever pluck me from His hand
All other ground is sinking sand.

You've said it hundreds of times, you relied on your corrupt knowledge and think you're perfectly delusional.
Aren't we all ROFL!
They perish because they refused to love the truth and so be saved. 2 Thess 2:10
Yes they refuse to follow Jesus to the Father that He may be in you as He was in himself.
'But you refuse to come to Me to have life.'
I did refuse to come to Him just as you are doing -- but so blessed that He came to me and opened up all of who He is and all of His heaven in me Jesus received the same when he was about 30 years old, so did I. See Matt 3:16 this is when He came to Jesus as well.

You are without the same in you for sure. He is gnostic for you, or should I say unreal for you because you only have a belief ro as god, or in your case gods, for there is no manifestation of God in you or you would be like Him as well. But if you ever do see Him as He is as Jesus did and I did then ye shall be like Him as well, 1 John 3.

He won't have a clue what you are talking about. All he knows about God and Jesus is they are gnostic teachings for him and continually accuse their ways as gnostic.

Thanks. Nice song

He doesn't believe Matty 3:16 that God came to Jesus and spend up who He is and all of His heaven in Jesus. He has stated many times that is gnostic teachings LOL.

Till on that cross as Jesus died
The wrath of God was satisfied
For every sin on Him was laid
Here in the death of Christ I live

Then bursting forth in glorious Day
Up from the grave He rose again
And as He stands in victory
Sin's curse has lost its grip on me
For I am His and He is mine
Bought with the precious blood of Christ

Jesus commands my destiny
No power of hell, no scheme of man
Can ever pluck me from His hand

All other ground is sinking sand.

God has failed for you, His ways are gnostic just as you keep accusing Him of.

But beliefs are not real, one can believer anything about a god. The only truth in the God who Jesus obeyed and prayed to is if He is manifest in you, come to life in you to have His same mind, or Spirit it is called, and walk in it as He walks in it.

Jesus stopped believing in a god and the laws of the Jews to regulate that belief in the temples even from a young age in Matt 3:16 where the One of heaven opened up in Jesus who He is and all of His heaven in that man,. Jesus referred to this renewing of the mind to have the mind of the father as born again.

In that it isn't a belief but the reality of the manifestation of God in you just as He was manifest in Jesus, Adam, Abraham, Moses, 120, and all today who God is manifest Himself in us. Most make a man as a god to wait to come someday when in fact the God who was in Jesus is at peoples doors this day knocking. Letting Him in to have His same mind, Spirit, will resolve all beliefs about Him.

He doesn't believe Matty 3:16 that God came to Jesus and spend up who He is and all of His heaven in Jesus. He has stated many times that is gnostic teachings LOL.
Let's stop beating around the bush; gnosticism is what you described as illumination through another spirit at the tree of knowledge.
God has failed for you, His ways are gnostic just as you keep accusing Him of.
You're entitled to your gnostic opinions.
But beliefs are not real, one can believer anything about a god.
For what if some did not believe? Will their unbelief make the faithfulness of God without effect? 4 Certainly not! Indeed, let God be true but every gnostic a liar. Rom 3

Now God has spoken to us by his Son, whom he appointed heir of all things, and through whom also he made the universe. 3 The Son is the radiance of God’s divine glory and the exact representation of his being, sustaining all things by his powerful word. After he had provided purification for sins, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty in heaven. Heb 1

Back