My Hurricane Ian Prediction

I don't think she grasps that the earth was a literal ball of ice for 10+ MILLION years, or that the earth has been completely ice free COUNTLESS times.
I don't think you grasp that science says our current climate changes are unprecedented and will threaten the survival of humanity.

Federal funds were already given to New Jersey in late 2012 before DeSantis ever occupied his Congressional seat. As usual you don't know what the hell you're talking about.
I posted two links to a vote taken in 2013 about aid to NJ for Sandy.
That vote was real, and you can look it up, but you would rather show that you don't know what you are talking about.

I don't think she grasps that the earth was a literal ball of ice for 10+ MILLION years, or that the earth has been completely ice free COUNTLESS times.
The bottom line is that if your skeptical view of climate change had a basis in science, there would be a robust debate about this among actual climate scientists. There is not.

The view you espouse is rooted in RW politics and the cynicism and greed of fossil fuel companies and their lobbyists, not science.

The bottom line is that if your skeptical view of climate change had a basis in science, there would be a robust debate about this among actual climate scientists. There is not.

The view you espouse is rooted in RW politics and the cynicism and greed of fossil fuel companies and their lobbyists, not science.
There us no robust debate because of political interference.

There us no robust debate because of political interference.
If you are going to make that claim, you should be able to provide evidence.
Who is pulling the strings and how? What are their methods? Who is being targeted?

The clear fact is that it is the anti-climate change crowd being politically manipulated.

Who is pulling the strings and how? What are their methods? Who is being targeted?

The clear fact is that it is the anti-climate change crowd being politically manipulated.
The people of the political class use science to push their agenda. Basic human nature.

Trying to convince a government kool-aid drinker like you is well nigh impossible. I am after more rational prople.

I posted two links to a vote taken in 2013 about aid to NJ for Sandy.
That vote was real, and you can look it up, but you would rather show that you don't know what you are talking about.

Don't be absurd. Aid to New Jersey was approved in 2012. DeSantis was not a Congressman then. Prove he would have been the only Congressman to vote against sending ANY aid if he HAD been in Congress in 2012.

The people of the political class use science to push their agenda. Basic human nature.
Well, what is wrong with that, unless they are distorting the science to fit their politics.

Science should inform political policies dealing with scientific issues.

Trying to convince a government kool-aid drinker like you is well nigh impossible. I am after more rational prople.
There are multiple people on this discussion board.
The fact that you do not attempt to support your claims at all is telling.

And most of your posts are in response to mine, so why do you bother making unsupported claims to me?

Can you name the hurricane in the USA with the highest death total?
I could look it up, but what is the relevance?

High death tolls in a hurricane from decades ago might simply reflect building codes not up to modern safety standards.

There are multiple people on this discussion board.
The fact that you do not attempt to support your claims at all is telling.

And most of your posts are in response to mine, so why do you bother making unsupported claims to me?
It is called a conversation. I am engaged in conversation with others as well.

Back