Jesus is LORD!

Jesus is ONE of the Persons who IS The Lord.
Jesus is The LORD,
Case closed.

You changed the caps in one of your statements.

Just to clarify your Trinitarian view...

Do you agree with both of these statements?

A) Jesus is the LORD.
B) Jesus is one of the Persons who is the LORD.

I agree !!!

Whereas some on this forum believe...

Jesus is one of three personalities of the LORD.

Note: LORD (all caps) means the underlying Hebrew word is YHWH.
That is funny. Do you mean to say that they believe YHWH has three other personalities apart from being YHWH? Sothere are four personalities?

who made Jesus Lord?...
Acts 2:36
Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made the same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ.

He has always been Lord. His resurrection validated His claim.

This doctrine of 3 personalites can't save anyone. This doctrine is from a branch of Christianity where Christianity has replaced Israel. There is nobody who is saved who isn't part of the commonwealth of Israel.
In other words it is a catholic doctrine.
God was never revealed to Israel as Triune.
Correct.
God revealed Himself as The Father of Israel through covenant relationship. By this relationship, Israel is the firstborn son, heir to the promises of God.
God is also the father of Abraham Isaac and Jesus.
As YHWH declared to Israel that the Life (eternal) is in Him and to impart that life He needed a Medium, a Spiritual Seed.
Show where YHWH declared those words.
Since there is none of creatures who can impart Life to Israel which doesn't meet YHWH's standard,
How does this make any sense?
YHWH Himself came as The Seed of Abraham, representing Israel as the firstborn son of God and also as a Mediator of Israel since Israel failed to keep the Torah in its ordinances and were thus under the curse.
The scripture does not say that. If you think it does pleas show us the quote.
The Messiah perfectly fulfilled obedience to the Torah on behalf of Israel and payed in full for their disobedience and Redeemed them from the curse of the Torah giving them rights to spiritual sonship and blessing of salvation/Life as promised to Abraham.
Semantics. If the Messiah fulfilled obedience on behalf of Israel and paid in full for their disobedience then all of Israel is born obedient ...
CJB
So are we Jews better off? Not entirely; for I have already made the charge that all people, Jews and Gentiles alike, are controlled by sin.
CJB
But instead, the Tanakh shuts up everything under sin; so that what had been promised might be given, on the basis of Yeshua the Messiah’s trusting faithfulness, to those who continue to be trustingly faithful.
Thus The Father and Son are titles of the same God depicting covenant relationship between YHWH and Israel.
More rubbish. Jesus is the son of god. God said so himself. If Jesus is the same god then you are calling God a liar.
CJB
and a voice from heaven said, “This is my Son, whom I love; I am well pleased with him.”
There is much to it as there is falling and rising of many in Israel. Israel was kept under the Torah of fleshly ordinances as the Trainer/Schoolmaster to bring them to Messiah. When Messiah claimed "I Am the way, the truth and the Life", He was demonstrating that He is The Living Torah in which Divine nature is revealed.

Gal 4:1-6; Gal 3:13.
You are not making any sense. If Jesus is the Torah then Jesus is a curse... If Jesus is God then God is a curse.
NT authors are not writing to a bunch of modern day alleged Christians but to Israel (Both Jews and the lost sheep of the house of Israel).
Jews and Israelites are not gentiles/ heathens.
CJB
Also the Tanakh, foreseeing that God would consider the Gentiles righteous when they live by trusting and being faithful, told the Good News to Avraham in advance by saying, “In connection with you, all the Goyim will be blessed.”
Our English translators have created a confusing by using the word 'Gentiles'; 'Heathens' by which Christianity was founded upon. Abraham is not the father of many Gentiles but nations - the gospel which was first preached to Abraham.
All nations that are not Israelites are gentiles.
There is no Christianity anywhere in scriptures.
But there is the church which includes Israelites and Gentiles.
The prophetic clock has always been around Israel in both sides of the old and new covenant (Heb 8:8-12). Yeshua Messiah never came to teach a new religion of Christianity but to fulfill obedience for His people Israel.
And the Gentiles
Torah was never done away with because by it Israel stands or falls. Those unbelieving of Israel are under the curse and will be judged by the Torah. But those believing in their Messiah will stand because their obedience has been fulfilled.
CJB
For the goal at which the Torah aims is the Messiah, who offers righteousness to everyone who trusts.
Christianity teaches false doctrine that The Torah has been done away with. Paul disagrees with them:

Rom 7:12 Therefore the Torah indeed is holy, and the commandment holy, and righteous, and good.

Rom 7:14 For we know that the Torah is Spiritual, but I am fleshly, sold under sin.

22 For I delight in the Torah of Elohim according to the inward man,
CJB
For the goal at which the Torah aims is the Messiah, who offers righteousness to everyone who trusts.

The goal is not the Torah. It is Christ.
CJB
That means that there is no difference between Jew and Gentile — Adonai is the same for everyone, rich toward everyone who calls on him,
Sin is defined as the trangression of the Torah.

1john 3: 4 Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the Torah: for sin is the transgression of the Torah.

1Cor 15:56 And the sting of death is the sin, and the power of the sin is the Torah.

Rom 3:31 Do we then nullify the Torah through faith? Let it not be! On the contrary, we establish the Torah.

It's by the principles of Torah we can interpret the NT. The basis of false doctrines in Christianity is because it thinks:
CJB
All wrongdoing is sin, but there is sin that does not lead to death.
1. the Torah has been done away with.
for righteousness it is...
2. The Church/Christianity has replaced Israel.
CJB
I also tell you this: you are Kefa,” [which means ‘Rock,’] “and on this rock I will build my Community, and the gates of Sh’ol will not overcome it.
If Israel is the "community" why would Christ be building a community that includes a Canaanite?
3. Christians are spiritual children of Abraham
Galatians 3:7
Know ye therefore that they which are of faith, the same are the children of Abraham.
All the 'isms' of Christianity are based on the above false assumptions. They don't understand the true gospel message first taught to Abraham. They don't understand what Abraham believed in according to YHWH'S promise to him which renders him righteous.

False gospel is the foundation of false Theology; false Christology and false Eschatology. Besides innumerous other false doctrines.
Your beliefs are also false...
Galatians 3:7
Know ye therefore that they which are of faith, the same are the children of Abraham.

Who made him LORD...that is the question. Is Peter lying when he says that God made Jesus LORD?

Since Peter said that God made Jesus LORD, it is evident that you are assuming Jesus is YHWH. Your theory falls short because it makes Jesus his own father.

it is evident that you are assuming Jesus is YHWH.
Precisely what Acts 2:21 (cf. Joel 2:32) teaches.

I DO believe that Jesus is YHWH !!!

There are three basic views promoted on this website...

A) Jesus is YHWH.
B) Jesus is one the personalities of YHWH.
C) Jesus was chosen/adopted by YHWH.

I would like to hear from everyone else on this forum which YOU believe.

Here is a summary of what I believe...

GOD is spirit and is the only one who is eternal. GOD is also in the universe as spirit and as a human. GOD in the universe as spirit is called the Spirit of God, GOD in the universe as a human is called the Son of God, and eternal GOD is called God the Father.

LORD and Lord are the SAME God.
Matthew 7:21
Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
You are saying Jesus is his own father...
Only The RCC says God has a mother.
You just said your God was in the womb of his mother...
Jesus was born The Lord. He was The Lord in the womb of His mother.
LORD and Lord are the SAME God.

Matthew 7:21
Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
You are saying Jesus is his own father...

You just said your God was in the womb of his mother...
Riddled with strawmen.
Jesus Christ was The Lord and God in the womb of His mother.

Back