This is why we are here............

Christ did indeed but you have been deceived -- you are following man from the 16th century

Fact! they did not have hands laid on them from the apostolic church
No it is clear RCs are deceived because their founder is the father of lies and he is a deceiver. Fact nor have your evil leaders who hide sin and do not expose it. 1 Cor 5:11 we should not even eat with them. RCs do that every time they go to mass. Most of their leaders knew of the child abuse, nuns being raped, children born out of wedlock etc. There has been centuries of sins that meet the level that means we are not to eat/associate with them.

Christ did indeed but you have been deceived -- you are following man from the 16th century

What you are telling us is that we should bow the head and knee to your institution, like you do instead of putting our faith and trust in Jesus alone as Scripture teaches. You accuse people of following luther. Not every non-rc poster on this forum attends a luthern church, or has read his writings. When the gospel was shared with me, it was done with Scripture ONLY. NOT the writings of luther or some other writer after the apostles died. Ever notice I'm not quoting from them? But I do quote Scripture a lot.

I am able to quote Scripture freely, because I read Scripture. Anytime anyone posts any Scripture, no matter if who it is on here, I check what is posted. I don't say... oh yeah, that's from bonnie or that's from balshan or bluedog. I check to see what is posted is from Scripture itself... I don't run to some sort of catechism. I go to Scripture to see that what is said and posted lines up with Scripture itself.

When we read the bible as a whole, and not little pieces here and there we get a much clearer understanding of Scripture. For Scripture will never contradict Scripture. The following fits the rcc precisely. Why? Because instead of leading people to Christ, it demands itself to be worshipped. We aren't blind to this Arch. Rc's on here have made this very clear that there is blind obedience to the rcc and institution worship. It shows in the posts Arch.

Matthew 23:13
“Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You shut the door of the kingdom of heaven in people’s faces. You yourselves do not enter, nor will you let those enter who are trying to.

Rc's themselves on here have already shown and posted their real belief's in spite of all the denials you post.

Luke 6:45
For the mouth speaks what the heart is full of.

What you are telling us is that we should bow the head and knee to your institution, like you do instead of putting our faith and trust in Jesus alone as Scripture teaches. You accuse people of following luther. Not every non-rc poster on this forum attends a luthern church, or has read his writings. When the gospel was shared with me, it was done with Scripture ONLY. NOT the writings of luther or some other writer after the apostles died. Ever notice I'm not quoting from them? But I do quote Scripture a lot.

I am able to quote Scripture freely, because I read Scripture. Anytime anyone posts any Scripture, no matter if who it is on here, I check what is posted. I don't say... oh yeah, that's from bonnie or that's from balshan or bluedog. I check to see what is posted is from Scripture itself... I don't run to some sort of catechism. I go to Scripture to see that what is said and posted lines up with Scripture itself.

When we read the bible as a whole, and not little pieces here and there we get a much clearer understanding of Scripture. For Scripture will never contradict Scripture. The following fits the rcc precisely. Why? Because instead of leading people to Christ, it demands itself to be worshipped. We aren't blind to this Arch. Rc's on here have made this very clear that there is blind obedience to the rcc and institution worship. It shows in the posts Arch.

Matthew 23:13
“Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You shut the door of the kingdom of heaven in people’s faces. You yourselves do not enter, nor will you let those enter who are trying to.

Rc's themselves on here have already shown and posted their real belief's in spite of all the denials you post.

Luke 6:45
For the mouth speaks what the heart is full of.
What, you mean you do not spend your $$$$ on all these
many books nor the latest video from the Merchant men in Johns Revelation

Ecc.12:11​
The words of the wise are as goads,​
and as nails fastened by the masters of assemblies,​
which are given from one shepherd.​
12 And further, by these, (The words of the wise ) my son,​
be admonished:​
of making many books there is no end;​
and much study is a weariness of the flesh.​

what was that ???
"A fool and his money are soon departed"

and the Foolish go and buy from
"Those that sell"

Last edited:
For dingoling; part 2 of verses that show salvation by grace/faith in Christ Jesus our Lord and not by works:

Now, tell me again that I am wrong. If you say I am, then you must mean that Paul was wrong, too. But this imputed righteousness lasts as long as we are in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Scripture doesn't say that we have been imputed with the righteousness of Christ. There is no scripture that says we have been imputed with the righteousness of Christ, neither is there any scripture that says we are saved by faith alone. Those are your own personal interpretation of scripture. I feel very sorry for those who believe them.

Scripture doesn't say that we have been imputed with the righteousness of Christ. There is no scripture that says we have been imputed with the righteousness of Christ, neither is there any scripture that says we are saved by faith alone. Those are your own personal interpretation of scripture. I feel very sorry for those who believe them.
You never answer the question whose righteousness is the verse talking about??? I will be stunned if you answer.

Fact! they did not have hands laid on them from the apostolic church!
Fact! The apostolic church teaches the same thing the apostles taught! YOUR church ceased doing that many centuries ago! It is now heterodoxical.

Luther must have had hands laid on him when he became a priest. And he must have laid hands on men he ordained after your church booted him put for refusing to back down from the truth.

It is YOU that has been deceived, believing man-made teachings taught as doctrines--4 Marian Dogmas, indulgences, popes and papal infallibility, praying to saints dead in the Lord as one would pray to God, celibate clergy...the list goes on. None of these things was taught by Jesus or the Apostles. Yet, people managed to be saved to eternal life without knowing any of these teachings, none of which are biblical, not even a hint.

Last edited:
Is Jesus fully God, or not? Please answer that question.

Look up Luke 6:50. What did Jesus tell the woman actually saved her?

Last edited:
Christ established His Catholic Church and gave authority to His Church -- you have been deceived once again.

and then he rebelled against God and His Church :(

and then started his own ecclesial community :(

your 'pastors' have no authority to teach -- it reminds me of my signature -- 1Jn2:19
Says who? And could you show where in the bible does it mentions Roman Catholic church? And where it says the Roman Catholic has authority over anyone? Just any verse that mentions Roman Catholic church will do!

Post the scripture from the Bible where Jesus said that. Put up or shut up!
Matthew 16:16-19, "Simon Peter answered, “You are the Messiah, the Son of the living God.” And Jesus answered him, “Blessed are you, Simon son of Jonah! For flesh and blood has not revealed this to you, but my Father in heaven. And I tell you, you are Peter, and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of Hades will not prevail against it. I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven, and whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.”

bluedog1us said:
Post the scripture from the Bible where Jesus said that. Put up or shut up!
and ding replies
Matthew 16:16-19, "Simon Peter answered, “You are the Messiah, the Son of the living God.” And Jesus answered him, “Blessed are you, Simon son of Jonah! For flesh and blood has not revealed this to you, but my Father in heaven. And I tell you, you are Peter, and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of Hades will not prevail against it. I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven, and whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.”
Reading comprehension, basic grammer

the question / questions asked,
were
Whom do men say that I the Son of man am?
and
But whom say ye that I am?

, basic grammer, posters; basic grammer

from there on the conversation was
about Christ;
not who Peter was, nor is

Deut 32:3​
I will publish the name of the Lord:​
ascribe ye greatness unto our God.​
4 He (Christ; the Son of the living God) is the Rock,​
his work is perfect: for all his ways are judgment:​
a God of truth and without iniquity, just and right is he.​

Posters;
Peter was not then, nor ever will be
"A God"

Isaiah 14:12​
How art thou fallen from heaven,​
O Lucifer, son of the morning!​
how art thou cut down to the ground,​
which didst weaken the nations!​
13 For thou hast said in thine heart,​
I will ascend into heaven,​
I will exalt my throne above the stars of God:​
I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:​
14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds;​
I will be like the most High.​

I don't think that speaks of Peter

Last edited:
The Church recognizes Protestant marriages.

And the idea that the Catholic Church which has been around for 2000 years is not the true church, but a church that popped up 500 or less years ago is a true church is ridiculous.

Your idea of what is true has been formed by your "church".
So the writers of the New Testament, who wrote from a d 12 to a d 90 never mentioned the ONE true church, never mentioned the Roman Catholic church in ANY of their writings? Doesn't that seem strange to you. It says alot to the rest of us. It screams that your religion has
Nothing about Roman Catholic church in that verse.

Back