Trump returns to Twitter!

I doubt the reason he doesnt want Jones on Twitter has to do with his deceased child. Most likely because he doesn't want to get sued, but You tube has way worse stuff on it, and seems to be okay, as until Covid hit......I guess you can post anything, as long as it doesn't go against the narrative.

They've also turned off commenting on some news platforms(Which I dont like).

The establishment knows the public is on to them and are trying to silence/censor the masses.....

Truth is people like Alex Jones and Joe Rogan dont need the twitter platform. They have better platforms.

You think a billionaire that inherited four hundred million dollars gives a single rip about the common man.
We've already seen the man carry out his duties as President of the United States. This is not a question of speculation. He did precisely what he said he would do in order to achieve the results that he said he would achieve, and the beneficiary in fact is every day people.

We've just obtained this actual footage of Elon Musk shutting down the suspended accounts containment unit at Twitter.

Complete rubbish. . .
Not at all.

January 2021​

452 Miles of Border Wall Completed​

Customs and Border Protection (CBP) announced that, as of January 5, a total of 452 miles of the Border Wall System have been completed. [link]​
Meaning Mexico didn't pay, but the US Government did.
These "stay in Mexico" policy save the United States hundreds of millions of dollars in effort we would have to expand in other ways. This effectively offset the cost of the wall.

Customs and Border Protection (CBP) announced that, as of January 5, a total of 452 miles of the Border Wall System have been completed. [link]
The US-Mexico border is 1,954 miles long. Your 452 miles is 23% of a wall, less than a quarter.

These "stay in Mexico" policy save the United States hundreds of millions of dollars in effort we would have to expand in other ways. This effectively offset the cost of the wall.
Your "effectively" translates as: "Mexico didn't pay for the wall, but here is something I can spin to look as if Mexico paid for it, but they really didn't."

Trump's failure is obvious to anyone who is not drinking the MAGA-aid.

The US-Mexico border is 1,954 miles long. Your 452 miles is 23% of a wall, less than a quarter.
The project was optimized to put in the most crucial pieces of the puzzle first. It was not completed for the following reason:
And it's hard to disagree with that…
Your "effectively" translates as: "Mexico didn't pay for the wall, but here is something I can spin to look as if Mexico paid for it, but they really didn't."
Money is fungible. It doesn't matter whether it is a foregone cost or a direct reimbursement.
Trump's failure is obvious to anyone who is not drinking the MAGA-aid.
I find it ironic that the team that did everything in their power to destroy Trump in every way and prevent everyone of his policies from being carried out or criticizing him to the extent that they succeeded in their objectives. In spite of you and your fellow travelers, malefactors and enemies of America, Trump was remarkably successful.

.. he wrote, posting to social media.
Carm is pretty much inconsequential. I’m talking about big tech social media apps such as; Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Snap Chat, Tik Tok, We Chat, Truth Social etc etc etc. All major profiling/data mining operations.

...On the other hand there are countless people worldwide who totally understand what Donald Trump brings to the table, and they very much wish that they had a Donald Trump in their own country to set things right...

Exactly right! If you Americans don't want Trump, send him up to Canada - heaven knows we need a replacement FAST for Justin Trudeau, our tyrannical 'Dear Leader' dictator. He's AC/DC (no, not the band) - an antichrist, devil's child who's so left-wing & wacko who ALMOST makes Biden seem palatable! He is trying the patience & mercy of the Lord against Canada just as Biden is doing in America!!

People who lie, use racist or sexist or homophobic slurs, or who celebrate or incite violence are not engaging in civil conversation.
Trump, MTG, and Juanita Broaddrick all banned from Twitter via leftist backward censors and now restored. It was political censorship so your post is more lies.

Carm is pretty much inconsequential. I’m talking about big tech social media apps such as; Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Snap Chat, Tik Tok, We Chat, Truth Social etc etc etc. All major profiling/data mining operations.
If that was what you were talking about, why didn't you actually say that?

You suggested he should "steer clear of social media"; no mention of any specific platform. CARM is social media, too.

This is yet another example of changing the meanings of words/phrases to suit a right-wing agenda. "Mainstream media" never actually meant what the words meant; it meant "news media not supporting the right-wing narrative". "Social media" is nothing more than "internet platforms not supporting the right-wing narrative".

You people routinely redefine language as a form of virtue signaling. It's weaksauce.

If that was what you were talking about, why didn't you actually say that?

You suggested he should "steer clear of social media"; no mention of any specific platform. CARM is social media, too.

This is yet another example of changing the meanings of words/phrases to suit a right-wing agenda. "Mainstream media" never actually meant what the words meant; it meant "news media not supporting the right-wing narrative". "Social media" is nothing more than "internet platforms not supporting the right-wing narrative".

You people routinely redefine language as a form of virtue signaling. It's weaksauce.
It was obvious he meant big tech social media. Your word games are "weaksauce"

you people abandoned conservatism years ago
That's funny from my perspective it seems like you people left liberalism years ago. A fact that Dennis Prager points out correctly. The problem is if somebody's truly liberal, and they vote their values, the people who actually share their values are conservatives. Liberals end up voting with leftists, and leftists do not share your values. Now if you're saying to yourself, leftist do share my values, well then, you're a leftist you're not a liberal at all.

Back