Preordained

God provided the Lamb slain from before the foundation of the world. God did NOT preordained Adam to disobey Him.
Actually God preordained the murder of Christ.
But you're claiming God couldn't have preordained Adam to sin because that would be mean?

Isn't that your argument?

Actually God preordained the murder of Christ.
But you're claiming God couldn't have preordained Adam to sin because that would be mean?

Isn't that your argument?
God would have CONTRADICTED Himself since He commanded Adam “ thou shalt not” and then made Adam do what He commanded him not to do. Adam’s failure was his not God’s.

FYI, knowing what will happen does not mean God MADE it happen.
Here is where you're wrong.

Dropping lit dynamite on the backside of Hoover Dam shows "intent". When the dam blows up the person can't claim they "didn't know" what would happen.

Now if knowledge is "infallible" as God's is, there's even less excuse.

If foreknowledge is infallible, creating Adam necessarily puts in motion the fall. Adam pulled the trigger (so to speak) but God ordained it.

The only way out is if you can prove God's foreknowledge is not infallible. Your position is no better.

Here is where you're wrong.

Dropping lit dynamite on the backside of Hoover Dam shows "intent". When the dam blows up the person can't claim they "didn't know" what would happen.

Now if knowledge is "infallible" as God's is, there's even less excuse.

If foreknowledge is infallible, creating Adam necessarily puts in motion the fall. Adam pulled the trigger (so to speak) but God ordained it.

The only way out is if you can prove God's foreknowledge is not infallible. Your position is no better.
You just made God responsible for evil and gave satan and sinful men a pass as in God created me;therefore, my evil is His fault, which no scripture teaches nor supports.

God provided the Lamb slain from before the foundation of the world. God did NOT preordained Adam to disobey Him.
What does "preordained" mean in your dictionary? I bet you'll have to look it up to find out. Also, tell us what "Author of Sin" means as well. It all appears a bit pretentious, and my guess is you're making statements and using words that you have no clue as to their meaning. No offense, but it happens. 2 Timothy 2:15 my friend.

You just made God responsible for evil and gave satan and sinful men a pass as in God created me;therefore, my evil is His fault, which no scripture teaches nor supports.
Wrong again LN.
Adam is culpable for sin having his fingerprints on the sin
God is culpable for creating Adam

The best you can do is claim God is an accessory to sin, or said differently, He ordained it.

Wrong again LN.
Adam is culpable for sin having his fingerprints on the sin
God is culpable for creating Adam

The best you can do is claim God is an accessory to sin, or said differently, He ordained it.
Nope, God is NOT an accessory nor did He ordain sin .Adam was created with a clean slate as in no sin or sin nature. Your opinion of God does not reflect ANY scripture nor can you back up your belief of a Holy God who ordains evil,but your opinion is noted.

And to stay consistent you should stop praying and asking God to save your friends and family members.
Maybe they want nothing to do with it, but you ask God to violate them.

?
Maybe you shouldn’t pray for anyone since you believe their outcome was determined before God created the heavens and the earth and their choice means nothing in Calvinism. For myself I will continue to do as scripture teaches and pray for the lost praying they yield to Almighty God and what He provided for them through Christ Jesus.

Maybe you shouldn’t pray for anyone since you believe their outcome was determined before God created the heavens and the earth and their choice means nothing in Calvinism. For myself I will continue to do as scripture teaches and pray for the lost praying they yield to Almighty God and what He provided for them through Christ Jesus.
I like that you are a Calvinist when it comes to praying. Good for you! (y)

Nope, God is NOT an accessory nor did He ordain sin
Only if you can prove His foreknowledge is not infallible
Good luck
.Adam was created with a clean slate as in no sin or sin nature.
Oddly, I can't completely disagree because we aren't given that information. Fortunately for Calvinists it isn't needed since enmity was put between your seed and her Seed.
Your opinion of God does not reflect ANY scripture nor can you back up your belief of a Holy God who ordains evil,but your opinion is noted.
Was killing Jesus evil?
Could you please answer this most basic of biblical questions for us?

Because of foreknowledge you have the same difficult questions to answer.

Only if you can prove His foreknowledge is not infallible
Good luck

Oddly, I can't completely disagree because we aren't given that information. Fortunately for Calvinists it isn't needed since enmity was put between your seed and her Seed.

Was killing Jesus evil?
Could you please answer this most basic of biblical questions for us?

Because of foreknowledge you have the same difficult questions to answer.
Unchecked Copy Box
Gen 1:26 - And God said,Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepethupon the earth. Do you believe Adam being created in God’s image was created imperfect ? Was killing Jesus evil ? yes, the people who lied about Jesus to have Him crucified,the Ones responsible for His crucifixation , and everyone who sinned past and presented committed evil. The real question is did God MAKE those who committed evil have no choice in their committing evil ? I will remind you scripture says God cannot be tempted to commit evil nor does God tempt any man to commit evil, which raises the next question who do YOU believe scripture or philosophy ?

Lol, not hardly I believe “ if” those convicted by the Holy Spirit yield and place their faith in Jesus will be saved.
I see that you've missed the point Carbon was making, but that's ok. Keep praying like a Calvinist, "praying they yield to Almighty God and what He provided for them through Christ Jesus." That would be awesome. I'm glad you aren't consistent with libertarian freedom. (y)

I see that you've missed the point Carbon was making, but that's ok. Keep praying like a Calvinist, "praying they yield to Almighty God and what He provided for them through Christ Jesus." That would be awesome. I'm glad you aren't consistent with libertarian freedom. (y)
I believe in scriptural election which is based on the foreknowledge of God as opposed to a heavenly lottery.

I believe in scriptural election which is based on the foreknowledge of God as opposed to a heavenly lottery.
God's infinite wisdom is not a lottery, even if He doesn't consider the person's personal actions, His wisdom isn't limited to man. Hence, your "heavenly lottery" is a blatant blasphemous straw man, since you are calling God's wisdom a "lottery." Stop attacking God.

But keep praying inconsistently with libertarianism, like a Calvinist. :)

God's infinite wisdom is not a lottery, even if He doesn't consider the person's personal actions, His wisdom isn't limited to man. Hence, your "heavenly lottery" is a blatant blasphemous straw man, since you are calling God wisdom a "lottery." Stop attacking God.

But keep praying inconsistently with libertarianism, like a Calvinist. :)
If you re-read my post I said I believe scriptural election based on God’s foreknowledge what I do not believe is Calvinism’s philosophizing election based on the opinions of men. In reality it is Calvinism’s attack on the Holiness of God that is the issue. Scripture clearly says God cannot be tempted to commit evil neither does God tempt men to commit evil. How do you rationalize that scripture and believe God preordains men to sin against Him ?

Back