Atheisim is not real.

No, if you become a truly born again, Spirit-filled believer in God's forgiveness you will not be among them, and you will be sickened by it.

The misguided religious organizations of men are slugging it out in this world, not the true believers who belong to God through the forgiveness of their sins through Christ.

See, because you are not saved, and you don't know the Bible very well, you don't know that the church you love to revile is the 'church' of the world, not the true church of God's people. We know the leaven would work it's way through the whole batch of dough. And that's what you're seeing now.

2 Peter 2:1-2
1Now there were also false prophets among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you. They will secretly introduce destructive heresies, even denying the Master who bought them—bringing swift destruction on themselves. 2Many will follow in their depravity, and because of them the way of truth will be defamed.
Here we are back to your fundamental claim. I've asked you several times. How was it communicated to you that you were convicted of your sins? Did your brother in law drop off a handwritten letter? FaceTime? UPS?

Here we are back to your fundamental claim. I've asked you several times. How was it communicated to you that you were convicted of your sins? Did your brother in law drop off a handwritten letter? FaceTime? UPS?
No you're asking intelligent questions. You're trying to lead me down your rabbit trail, you're trying to convince yourself and us that you're don't believe in God, see you in a Christian site trying to convince Christians that you're an Atheist, I'm not convinced and I'm sure everyone one else who is Christian isn't either.

You're called positive atheist but you don't sound positively convinced.

Good grief, man! Read the newspaper, lol!
Show me any newspaper that reports the good things. Out of the 8 billion people in the world how many of them are NOT going to war tomorrow? Nearly 100%?
I don't know how old you are but you may see the beast system in you lifetime. It's already operating in China.
There is no "beast system". There is no god and there will be no judgement day. No second coming. I really mean no offense, friend, but I have to wonder if you are borderline delusional. You have a lot of the symptoms. Do you have a past history of mental illness? How about in your family? I am not joking.

Okay, so you've read the book of Revelation.

And you're going to tell me I'm wrong to say you won't like what's coming? You won't even be able to fart without the beast system knowing about it. Complete and total control by, and submission to a ruthless and terrible world-wide regime the likes of which the world has never seen before. You will like it. You will be commanded to like it...or else. But, hey, no religion to worry about, lol.
How was this communicated to you?

That's just dumb. You know the happy world I long for is a world in submission to the God of the Bible, obeying his commands, the result of which is peace and prosperity for all. For the summation of all of God's commands is 'love your neighbor as yourself'. That means don't do sinful things that harm others. That world is coming. The question is, who among us is longing for that coming world? Those who are looking forward to it will be included in that world, while those who don't will not. It's your choice. But as I say, most are not interested in that world but, instead, prefer the temporary gratification of sin.
You are talking about a fictional future world. I am talking about this world. If people were happy and satisfied and content in this world you would see religious belief fade away to almost nothing. Xtianty needs people afraid and weak. That is why one of the main tenets of xtianity is that you are guilty. As reason continues to provide for the physical and emotional well being of people religious belief is dying. That is not predicted in your book. That is common sense. Xtianity feeds on human weakness and fear. When people are happy and content and hopeful religion dies.

Human reason is providing the safe happy world we want that religion never will. Xtianity is dying.

Without sin and its horrible consequences of fear, hopelessness, and meaningless there would be no need for God and his ways, I agree.
Overall the world is better now than it has ever been. Have you ever read a history book? Violence used to be common. There are not many places left in the world where we are murdering people for entertainment. Slavery is mostly over. Women are teated better now than any time in history.
And all one has to do is read the newspaper to see how worthless this world is without God and all people living in obedience to 'love your neighbor as yourself'. But most people have no need to look any further than the discontentment and chaos and pain of their own lives to see how worthless and futile this life is.
That is simply not true. The world is full of much good and is overwhelmingly good. People all over are overwhelmingly good. Of course the news does not report on this because people acting altruistically, unselfishly, kindly, doesn't make for good news. The number of people acting this way far outnumbers the people who do evil. I don't know what kind of life you have but almost every single person in my daily life is decent and treats me nicely.

You need for the world to be a terrible place so you have a need for your god. I don't. I see things as they really are. I feel sorry for you if you really are that fearful and negative. It is no wonder you are imagining some sort of better place. If your life is full of discontentment and chaos and pain and futility I suggest you get some professional help. Maybe you need medication. I say that with the best intentions. I always tell people about Action For Happiness, Action for Happiness is a charity that promotes a happier and more caring society. We promote how to be happy, kindness, connection & wellbeing. Researchers know what makes people happy and fulfilled and they are sharing it. This is not rocket science. Of course you won't like it because it doesn't involve god. The world is much better than you think. And we can make it better, without religion.

So, tell me, what does this 'human reason' consist of that will make this a better place? Treat each other thoughtfully and nicely and stop doing bad things that hurt others and society at large? That sounds like a good plan. Agree?
That is not completely wrong but you are oversimplifying. Human reason leads to truth and the truth is the same for everyone so reason leads to agreement. You hear of religious wars because faith is a failure and leads to unsolvable disagreement. You never hear of scientific wars because scientists, using reason, are able to come to agreement. Scientists never go to war with each other because human reason resolves differences. Human reason can be applied at least to some degree to morality. I don't think it will ever get to the point where there is no wrongdoing because not everyone is reasonable. But we have police and jails.

Understanding this is the only life we get makes every day more valuable. Today is the only today I will ever get. I don't let little things bother me because life is too valuable to worry about unimportant things. Teach our kids to value life, themselves, and each other. Not some religious nonsense.

There is no reason to fear death because death is the end, after it you stop existing, you are not there any more. It is neither pleasurable nor painful. Death is nothing to fear. If I die tonight I am fine with that.

Haven't checked today. Did Israel or Iran nuke anyone yet? What about Putin? He's getting desperate, you know.
Besides the fact that Iran/Israel is a religious war, there are 8 billion people in the world. Tomorrow how many of them will kill someone in a war? There are significantly less than 1 million people fighting in Ukraine. How many in Israel/Gaza? 1 million? (No). That is far less than 1% with most of the rest of the world's 8 billion people doing neutral or good things.
But, closer to home, I see the staff at an Oakland, CA hospital were told to not leave the grounds for lunch since it is too unsafe to do so. What a wonderful life we're creating in America. You do read the newspaper, right?
So that is your "the whole world is crumbling" proof. How about all the people doing good at that hospital? How about all those who will be saved or healed? How about people all over the world finding cures for everything from the common cold to cancer? How about the next miracle drug, and the one after that, and the one after that?

Overall the world is better now than it has ever been. Have you ever read a history book? Violence used to be common. There are not many places left in the world where we are murdering people for entertainment. Slavery is mostly over. Women are teated better now than any time in history.

That is simply not true. The world is full of much good and is overwhelmingly good. People all over are overwhelmingly good. Of course the news does not report on this because people acting altruistically, unselfishly, kindly, doesn't make for good news. The number of people acting this way far outnumbers the people who do evil. I don't know what kind of life you have but almost every single person in my daily life is decent and treats me nicely.

You need for the world to be a terrible place so you have a need for your god. I don't. I see things as they really are. I feel sorry for you if you really are that fearful and negative. It is no wonder you are imagining some sort of better place. If your life is full of discontentment and chaos and pain and futility I suggest you get some professional help. Maybe you need medication. I say that with the best intentions. I always tell people about Action For Happiness, Action for Happiness is a charity that promotes a happier and more caring society. We promote how to be happy, kindness, connection & wellbeing. Researchers know what makes people happy and fulfilled and they are sharing it. This is not rocket science. Of course you won't like it because it doesn't involve god. The world is much better than you think. And we can make it better, without religion.
You're leading a sheltered life, communists and atheists are starving people in different countries. Do you remember 911? ,and also planned parenthood is killing more babies than ever before, you need to get out of you shelter shell. You deny God and you deny suffering going on in the world, you need to put some prescription strength glasses on and see the world for what it is. Oh by the way do you believe in abortion? Abortion is the sadistic dismemberment of an innocent human being. You don't support that do you?

So you do believe in God, you just Hate him because he doesn't do what you think is fair
No. God does not exist and religion is making things even worst, while those of us who don't believe in god are trying to improve things. It would be helpful if you became an atheist and started working to improve our world.

Besides the fact that Iran/Israel is a religious war, there are 8 billion people in the world. Tomorrow how many of them will kill someone in a war? There are significantly less than 1 million people fighting in Ukraine. How many in Israel/Gaza? 1 million? (No). That is far less than 1% with most of the rest of the world's 8 billion people doing neutral or good things.

So that is your "the whole world is crumbling" proof. How about all the people doing good at that hospital? How about all those who will be saved or healed? How about people all over the world finding cures for everything from the common cold to cancer? How about the next miracle drug, and the one after that, and the one after that?
You're living a sheltered life. You're in deep denial of reality, if you deny God then you deny anything that you don't like for example, violence.

No. God does not exist and religion is making things even worst, while those of us who don't believe in god are trying to improve things. It would be helpful if you became an atheist and started working to improve our world.
Don't you know that Atheists kill a lot of people? Like China, Russian and Ukraine?

No you're asking intelligent questions.
Thank you.
You're trying to lead me down your rabbit trail, you're trying to convince yourself and us that you're don't believe in God,
I don't believe in god. That is why I describe myself as an atheist. In fact a positive atheist. I don't simply refrain from believing in god. I say there are good reasons to say god does not exist.
see you in a Christian site trying to convince Christians that you're an Atheist,
Actually almost all the xtians here believe I am an atheist. You are one of the few with the kooky idea I am not. I think in the question of wether or not I am an atheist, I am the expert.
I'm not convinced and I'm sure everyone one else who is Christian isn't either.
No. almost all the xtians here believe I am an atheist. So do the atheists. You are one of literally a few who go with this silly "there are no atheists" nonsense.

Here you go, seems you're sheltered and say atheisim is good here's one example of how sheltered you really are to the facts of life,

In this they utterly failed, as did the communists in the Soviet Union and Eastern Europe. But the people paid the price for these greatest of social experiments. Since 1949 the Chinese communists killed from 5,999,000 to 102,671,000 people; a prudent estimate is 35,236,000

How where you convinced in atheistism
I couldn't really point to one thing. It was not like I had this one great "AHA" moment. It was a lot of reading, atheist and theist books. Read the bible more than most xtians. Read the tao the ching, bhagavad gita, parts of the buddhist tripiṭaka, other religious books. Studied philosophy, epistemology, existentialism, logic. Listened to debates. For a while I tried to be religious but it never really took. After a while I finally just asked myself "Why am I trying to convince myself of something I clearly believe is not true?" So I stopped trying. Started reading books on atheology. And here I am. A positive atheist.

Back