A man? A woman?

So we have been told that a man or a woman is defined as anyone who sincerely believes they are a man or a woman and also I suppose both or neither. I suspect that is true as we have fluid and non binary right? Great.

The question I can't seem to get the crackhead leftists on this site to answer is, if someone sincerely believes they are a man or woman (focusing on just those 2 for right now) does that in fact mean they actually are a man or a woman? This seems like a direct Yes or No question but I can't seem to get a direct answer. What I normally get from the sincerely believe poster is something like, that's the definition.

Now I accept that a person may think they are an admiral in the royal navy but that's separate from whether or not they actually are an admiral in the royal navy. And if they think they are an admiral in the royal navy but actually are not an admiral in the royal navy is it bigotry to not treat them like an admiral in the royal navy?

Anyway just trying to see if we can get a direct answer to a direct question. Let's see how it goes.

gads, how much must I dumb it down?

A man/woman's is someone who sincerely believes they are such, in regards to gender.

A man/woman's is someone who sincerely believes they are such, in regards to gender.
Do you ignore the point on purpose or are you really this touched?

Let me ask another question you won't answer, so now you want to distinguish "gender" from what? I don't want to put words in your mouth mostly because I have no idea where your mouth has been but I'll let you fill in the blank. I know you won't answer but it's still worth a shot.

So what is the difference between man and woman in terms of gender, as opposed to biological sex? Please explain.
You cant because its simply a denial of biological sex. Its s lie.

You see, if someone identifies as a woman, if it is the biological sex of woman that they are identifying as, then its not gender at all but biological sex.

So what is the difference between man and woman in terms of gender, as opposed to biological sex? Please explain.
You cant because its simply a denial of biological sex. Its s lie.
That poster is not mentally stable. He/she/it seems to think people can actually become what the "sincerely believe" they are.

You see, if someone identifies as a woman, if it is the biological sex of woman that they are identifying as, then its not gender at all but biological sex.
Right. I asked backup this question:

"Is someone a male if they "sincerely believe" they are a male?"

He/she/it answered:

"so your gotcha is to say “male” rather than “man”?

I use those words pretty much interchangeably"

So for that poster the terms man and male are used interchangeably. Clearly then this person is much smarter and more woke than Yale Medical School because those idiots said:

The idiots at Yale Medical School said the following and I think you've been saying it all along as well:

"In the study of human subjects, the term sex should be used as a classification, generally as male or female, according to the reproductive organs and functions that derive from the chromosomal complement [generally XX for female and XY for male].
In the study of human subjects, the term gender should be used to refer to a person's self-representation as male or female, or how that person is responded to by social institutions on the basis of the individual's gender presentation."

So you and Yale medical school have no idea what's going on because backup says if you sincerely believe you're a man or a male then in fact you actually are a male. I never realized if I just sincerely believed I was a woman I could magically transform into a woman. My chromosomes would actually change. Amazing

Its hilarious that you think that qualifies as a “definition”. You’ve been shown numerous times why it’s nonsensical, as it doesn’t actually tell us anything about what a man or woman IS. All it tells us is that person X believes they are X. So it tells us about the PERSON who believes X, not what X actually is. And X is the term we are seeking to define.

You crack me up because I can tell you’re not even trying to be serious.

Do you ignore the point on purpose or are you really this touched?

Let me ask another question you won't answer, so now you want to distinguish "gender" from what? I don't want to put words in your mouth mostly because I have no idea where your mouth has been but I'll let you fill in the blank. I know you won't answer but it's still worth a shot.
I’m not dumbing it down anymore for you people.

If you don’t know what the word “gender” means, you really have no reason to even participate in this conversation.

Its hilarious that you think that qualifies as a “definition”. You’ve been shown numerous times why it’s nonsensical, as it doesn’t actually tell us anything about what a man or woman IS. All it tells us is that person X believes they are X. So it tells us about the PERSON who believes X, not what X actually is. And X is the term we are seeking to define.

You crack me up because I can tell you’re not even trying to be serious.
It is not my duty to educate you.

If you don’t know, and wish to remain ignorant, there is nothing I’m going to do to help you.

I’m not dumbing it down anymore for you people.

If you don’t know what the word “gender” means, you really have no reason to even participate in this conversation.
"Gender" as opposed to what?

You apparently need it dumbed down

lol

you know this is why people think Republicans are stupid, right?

I’m sure you can find a xeroxed pamphlet by some hillbilly church that supports your opinion.
Lol

You're ignoring the evidence is why people think leftists are mentally defective imbeciles right?

do you know what gender is?

If I go by your way of thinking, gender is whatever people say it is.

I mean, how can you dispute that based on your own reasoning?

Do you know what a man is?

Edit: that’s snarky of me. The real answer is yes I do, but it doesn’t appear that you do.

do you know what gender is?
No we have been asking you to define man as opposed to women in terns of gender as opposed to biological sex and you have been objecting to it for pages and pages.

Do you know what it is?

Gender identity is a lie, just leading you through it

If I go by your way of thinking, gender is whatever people say it is.

I mean, how can you dispute that based on your own reasoning?

Do you know what a man is?

Edit: that’s snarky of me. The real answer is yes I do, but it doesn’t appear that you do.
All words are what people say they are.

Back