A new Insurrection is underway on Colleges campuses across the country.

Killing 25 times more than Hamas did just shows that Israel is 25 times less concerned with civilian lives. The killing of 1200 Israeli civilians does not justify unlimited retribution.
It doesnt show that. Hamas went after civilians, whereas the IDF is after terrorist Hamas. The blood of the Gaza civilians is as much on Hamas hands as Israel

Speculative future casualties cannot justify real civilian casualties now.
all very well for you to say in your comfortable armchair, not so easy for Israel.
What do you mean by speculative, Hamas have made their claim enough times and continue firing rockets.

..A solution that Israel has explicitly rejected.
no they didnt, Hamas did

It doesnt show that. Hamas went after civilians, whereas the IDF is after terrorist Hamas.
What they "go after" does not matter as much as who they kill.

all very well for you to say in your comfortable armchair, not so easy for Israel.
I venture to say that you are in a much more comfortable armchair than any of the displaced civilians in Gaza, so from that point of view it is very easy to opine about what those civilians should do to stay alive.

What do you mean by speculative, Hamas have made their claim enough times and continue firing rockets.
Let Israel pay for their own missile defense system. They are rich enough.

no they didnt, Hamas did
Yes, Israel has said they will not stop the attacks on Gaza until, in their words, Hamas is entirely eliminated. However they reserve the right to declare by their own judgement exactly when that is. Apparently they will not be satisfied until they have eliminated all the civilians too. They heard them to the south, supposedly for their own safety while they were attacking the north. And now that most of the population is concentrated in the south of Gaza they are attacking there. It seems a very convenient way to dispose of the entire population.

What they "go after" does not matter as much as who they kill.
it not only matters, its crucial.

I venture to say that you are in a much more comfortable armchair than any of the displaced civilians in Gaza, so from that point of view it is very easy to opine about what those civilians should do to stay alive.
Except that I want to see a ceasefire and Hamas removed.

Let Israel pay for their own missile defense system.
let countries like Iran and Russia supply the terrorists?

Yes, Israel has said they will not stop the attacks on Gaza until, in their words, Hamas is entirely eliminated.
the problem is they are killing women and children in the process.
However they reserve the right to declare by their own judgement exactly when that is.
and Hamas reserve their own right to wipe Israel from the face of the earth

Apparently they will not be satisfied until they have eliminated all the civilians too.
they arent killing all civilians.
Do you support Hamas?

But they are harboring the terrorists, so they are a threat. But still Israel bombs civilians because they cannot fight back.

No question about it. Israel. Israel has controlled Gaza for 17 years, at least.

There would not be refugees if Israel had not pushed them out of their homes and cut off their food.

Obviously not, since 30,000 have died. Israel displaced them. They are Israel's responsibility.

with the assistance of Israel.

Because Israel, with US help, has made it impossible for them to clothe and feed themselves with their blockade, and more recently, with their forced displacements and destruction of their means of providing for themselves.

These extremists are not representative of the student protestors as a whole, any more than Hama is representative of the people of Gaza as a whole.
Deluded.

There would not be refugees if Israel had not pushed them out of their homes and cut off their food.
This is a war, bad things happen.

Obviously not, since 30,000 have died.
The Hamas Health Ministry cannot be believed.

Because Israel, with US help, has made it impossible for them to clothe and feed themselves with their blockade,
The U.S. Army is now building a pier on the Gaza coast to bring in supplies. Why we are helping the Hamas terrorists is beyond my comprehension.
These extremists are not representative of the student protestors as a whole,
The student protestors are window dressing. The professional rent-a-mob and leftist agitators are running the show now. All these tents in NYC and other campuses around the country are exactly the same as are all the signs. Other violent forces are involved in this.

What Hamas wants is genocide. But Israel is killing mostly civilians, not Hamas.
A total lie.

Yes, Israel has said they will not stop the attacks on Gaza until, in their words, Hamas is entirely eliminated.
That is sound military doctrine. Destroying one's enemy is the name of the game.

Apparently they will not be satisfied until they have eliminated all the civilians too.
They are not specifically going after civilians.

It seems a very convenient way to dispose of the entire population.
You are totally wrong.

This is a war, bad things happen.
That's no excuse for unlimited retribution against a population that was not responsible.

The Hamas Health Ministry cannot be believed.
The suffering of the population is consistent with independent reports from the ground. And the perpetrators of this slaughter certainly cannot be believed.

The U.S. Army is now building a pier on the Gaza coast to bring in supplies. Why we are helping the Hamas terrorists is beyond my comprehension.
We are helping civilians. If some Hamas fighters happen to benefit from the food, that is a reasonable price to pay for saving thousands of lives. Why we are helping the rich and powerful nation of Israel that can certainly afford to pay for their own defense is beyond my comprehension.

That is sound military doctrine. Destroying one's enemy is the name of the game.
As Joshua learned in 1983's "War Games", the only winning move is not to play.

They are not specifically going after civilians.
They are not avoiding them either.

You are totally wrong.
It is a fact that Israel told the citizens of Gaza to move south. It is a fact that Israel is not planning a large-scale attack in the south, exactly where they told the civilians to go. They have blockaded Gaza for 17 years. That too is a fact. I'm sure Israel would be glad if the entire population would disappear so they could move in to Gaza with settlements. It won't be like the US victory over Japan where the US allowed Japan to rebuild as a sovereign nation that is now an economic powerhouse and and ally. Israel has stated they will never allow Palestine to form a sovereign nation. Therefore the only choice for Israel is continued occupation and oppression of the people until either they take it over completely or are themselves taken over by their neighbors - if they continue to go down this path. A sizeable portion of the Israeli population is in favor of a two-state solution and ending occupation of their neighbor. Netanyahu is hanging on by a thread. He is using the war to rally support.

We are helping civilians. If some Hamas fighters happen to benefit from the food, that is a reasonable price to pay for saving thousands of lives. Why we are helping the rich and powerful nation of Israel that can certainly afford to pay for their own defense is beyond my comprehension.
According to TownHall: "Terrorists operating in the Gaza Strip launched a series of attacks on Americans building President Joe Biden's "humanitarian pier" this week."

"Gazan terrorists fired mortar shells on Wednesday towards the construction work on the humanitarian pier being built off the coast of Gaza," i24 News reports. "i24NEWS has learned that several pieces of American engineering equipment were damaged in the attack. In addition, one person was slightly injured while running to a protected area."

And that is the thanks we get?

According to TownHall: "Terrorists operating in the Gaza Strip launched a series of attacks on Americans building President Joe Biden's "humanitarian pier" this week."

"Gazan terrorists fired mortar shells on Wednesday towards the construction work on the humanitarian pier being built off the coast of Gaza," i24 News reports. "i24NEWS has learned that several pieces of American engineering equipment were damaged in the attack. In addition, one person was slightly injured while running to a protected area."

And that is the thanks we get?
We are not targeting the terrorists with this aid. The civilians who are starving and dying from Israeli attacks are grateful for the aid and did not bomb anything. Don't expect thanks from the terrorists. Why would you?

Interesting, eh?

The Nazis still live in academia, and in the hearts of those they teach to hate.
College students have the right to protest whether we like what they have to say or not. Abbott saying he arrested them for anti-semitism is admitting to a clear breach of the 1st amendment.

Back