A resounding win for abortion rights in Kansas

In post 666 (you will miss the irony) in your passive aggressive way you were condescending in your analysis of why faith based believers vote like they do
That post of mine says absolutely nothing about how people vote!!
Nothing whatsoever.

I ask again. Why do you distort what I have said over and over in very clear English?

Oh please.
You have no actual reasoned responses, so you accuse me of being passive aggressive or you claim to read my mind to "show" what I "really" believe.:rolleyes:
I have dealt with enough passive aggressive people in my life, to know that you check off a lot of the boxes.

I have dealt with enough passive aggressive people in my life, to know that you check off a lot of the boxes.
Oh please, you are not qualified to judge a person you have never actually met.

This is nothing more than a distraction. You cannot respond to the points I raised, so instead you resort to personal insults.

This is nothing more than a distraction. You cannot respond to the points I raised, so instead you resort to personal insults.
And yet , when Trump was President, the media interviewed shrinks who would make a diagnosis, having never met him.

Are you trying to say that a person cannot drawn conclusions from their words.

This is completely true.
Just take a look at the SCOTUS decision and show where there was recognition or concern for the suffering of women with unsafe or unwanted pregnancies. Not there.
Where is the concern for women expressed by the legislatures passing these draconian laws? Nowhere.
Where are the programs championed by conservatives that would ensure that all women have pre- and post-natal care? Nonexistent.

You claimed that women have less [sic] rights than a fetus. I mean…. What on earth are you talking about?

Back